10.1 caster buffs

I mean, don’t you kind of think that the CC reduction IS kind of balancing for RSS since you’re less likely to get peels/help from your “teammates”?

2 Likes

It might be better, more people are queuing to it and they’re not just the arena players so maybe the balance will better reflect BG meta.

1 Like

Very well could be. I hear it may also bring more healers queuing for it, so we’ll see if it lowers queue times. 25 minutes is a lot sometimes.

Yeah see that shouldnt be allowed. No class stacking beyond 3 :sob: late at night i swear melee is all i queue into

1 Like

Dw we gave um the smackdown :clap: :clap: :nail_care:

2 Likes

I mean, they can’t even balance regular arena LOL.

2 Likes

Good, die melee scum :dracthyr_love_animated:

In rbgs if the other team has 2 Dhs i generally just can’t play the game

So the next game i told comrade on his warrior and doors on his dh to sit on the enemy hpal and they got bubble first gcd of teamfight then enemy hpal didn’t get to play rest of game

1 Like

Well I can agree with that.

1 Like

I’ve been able to solo warriors on my MM, rogues get me if I can’t trinket but they get everyone. I haven’t finished leveling them, we’ll see if I can do it at 70.

Isn’t it really easy to take them out of los, hoj, and have someone kill them?

Where are you finding LoS in warsong mid or silvershard teamfight at lava lol

And no, hpal gets molested by dhs. Dhs and ret are nightmares

1 Like

Lots of LoS if someone is chasing you

I’ll just walk someone 15 yards back, have someone stun and everyone bursts. Dead in like 5 seconds lol

I think that’s a combination of everyone at that point

1 Like

Seriously, gear an hpal before 10.1, go into decent mmr rbgs with 2 dhs and feel what happens to hpal when it gets tunneled by 2 dhs lol. It’ll give you a different perspective of being tunneled

Or a ret + dh. Either combination pretty lethal. Or double ret :rage:

1 Like

The most annoying thing to me, is that it’s proc based

1 Like

We’re losing 10% damage reduc on our wall from 30% to 20% next patch because we’re getting 20% armour… except melee like dh and ret do magic damage. Armour is severely overrated into a lot tbh. Bleeds completely ignore armour afaik as well

1 Like

I found a cool caster build on pvp check just now, I’ll check it out at some point in the near future

You’ll never catch me playing melee wings

Melee wings nerfed by crit change anyway

I play both, and hybrid of both, and maraad when i feel like it. Maraads just a lot of micromanaging and doesn’t take a lot to lose stacks if you get stunned or any cc really

Hpal’s just clunky. It needs core changes to feel good again

Anathemae- Tidepodzxo isn’t toxic. Stop lying.

Tidepodzxo-How dumb are you?

1 Like

Oh I tell everyone that knows me on a personal level I’m pretty dumb tbh

Not as dumb as a 70% win rate sync qer tho <3

Actually yo wait

Your win rate absolutely tanked. Rough week lol?

1 Like

tbh, free speech is good. Even if it’s a little name calling. People are just soft.