Too soon, man. Too soon. :cry:

Yes i do well on hpal, one melee is fine. 3 warriors or dhs in a bg is not

1 Like

Just need peals from your team

Thatā€™s why I hate casters, you canā€™t peal them

1 Like

I donā€™t get it.

1 Like

I do fine into caster bgs, they give me no issues :woman_shrugging: Its almost like different healer specs are better into certain damage profiles

You have bubble and freedom =D I pop ps and die

Thatā€™s why I stopped playing my hpal.

China stopped allowing wow recently, something about something I didnā€™t pay too much attention to.

Really? Never heard about that.

1 Like

The Chinese players were posting on our boards for a bit, it was sad.

https://www.theverge.com/2022/11/17/23463818/blizzard-netease-china-hearthstone-diablo-world-of-warcraft-unavailable Found it. Sounds like Blizz not China

1 Like

Both purgeable by priests which are the main healers in bgs, 3.5 min cd on bubble so not up every fight. Bop purgeable by most classes, 4min cd

Casters are significantly easier to tank as hpal than melee with mongoloid micro cc

Dhs just purge freedom/bop themselves

1 Like

I might have to check out hpal sometime, Itā€™s the only healer I havenā€™t tried to get good at lol

Good choice if Iā€™m just chain qing into casters prob

Iā€™m sure if I didnā€™t have joker pealing for me, melee might be a little harder to deal with lol. I just ignore melee atm, Iā€™ll only ask to get them off when Iā€™m trying to drink

1 Like

Easy healer you wont have issues. When in doubt just bubble sac someone and cast a divine favor heal and profit

10.1 going to be an amazing time to be an hpal imo, no satire. Honestly annoyed have to wait so long for it :confused: iā€™m excited

The crit nerf is going to hurt melee wings viability even more in my opinion and with buffs to cast + reduced kick lockout, caster hpal should become the go to again

2 Likes

Will the 5% CC reduction embellishment still exist or it going away like the 2 piece trinket bonus?

Hmm, the 5% is still there (IE on cloth crafted waist) on PTRā€¦

Oh the irony of you posting that and immediately getting a ā€œnoā€

Stay small holycow.

One nice thing about hpals is our ability to run down casters. I agree about melee.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a thing of the past, friend. Itā€™s all about solo shuffle now.

I do agree, but weā€™ll see if Blizz is ready to balance around that or not.

2 Likes

To be fair no one really does.

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/5okZYvt

LOL

1 Like