10.1 caster buffs

Point taken, but why does RSS have 330k players from the same data set? I’m not doubting, I’m trying to understand. Just for clarification, I rounded to make the data clearer.

EDIT: Looking at this data:
~https://arenatracker.com/
It does appear there are more arena players than indicated unless the ones there are REALLY dedicated and fast.

Interesting.

The DPS are half melee and half caster.

Caster teams are like Ele/Lock or Mage/Lock.

I dunno how they get the solo shuffle data, but for the 3v3 data there is an official ladder that only goes to 5k which is what all of these sites usually pull from.

You can see that it isn’t the total because the players in the 5000th spot are all 1800+ rating. The lowest people on the ladder are those with 1 win, or if we’re counting for just r1 spots it would be people at 1k. Considering that in the past 1500 was the median rating in 3s and the fact that the ladder is really deflated, the meat of the ladder is probably down in 1300-1600, and there are probably a good number of them though low for a season 1 of an expansion.

1 Like

No they’re not. The rogue is a cc bot.

You’re a 1200 DH, stop acting like you have any resemblance of understanding as to what arena is.

No one is playing these but the top of the ladder, the played part, disagrees.

AKA the main bracket played.

1 Like

The rogue isn’t a caster.

Notice both DPS are melee.

I don’t know if you’re just trying to be insulting or you’re confusing me with someone else, but I haven’t played DH this expansion.

I also don’t need whatever rating you think I need to determine if a spec is melee or caster.

This year’s AWC has mostly been assa rogue comps. Nobody said this year’s AWC was full of caster comps. Maybe you haven’t watched the AWC this year.

Replace the rogue with a dh and it’s the same comp.

Replace it with a demo, and it’s the same comp

Replace it with a prot pally and it’s the same comp

Hunter.

Not going to entertain a 1200 solo shuffle DH any longer.

PVE items have allowed players to stack secondary stats since launch.
Pretty sure we can see the icons visible on loadouts dating back to the first AWC?

Moving forward, which species benefits the least from the loss of 5% cc reduction, replaced with arguably the best embellished bonuses.

I just realized who this is in this clip from prepatch. I got steamrolled shortly after that. Hah. Casters are fine. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Don’t forget Orc priests, wink wink…

I’m to cute to be orc =(

Thats how i feel when 3 warriors or dhs charge me

I live for that

I pride myself on my ability to tank melee

I was looking at this data which is recent arena activity
~https://arenatracker.com/player-activity.php

Stealth, ranged, and healer. It makes sense if ranged is dominant that a stealthie who can get close will be more successful though, to be fair, rogues are always good but ferals are now too which isn’t nearly as common.

Yes that’s a class thing, play an hpal and see how quickly your bubble is gone and what happens when you holy shock for 25k, crusader strike for no healing, crusader strike for no healing, wog for 40k, don’t rng proc wings or divine purpose, then are forced to cast a 2.5sec holy light or flash of light while 3 stormbolts are being alternated on you

1 Like

Again, it’s new. Maybe someday that is what Blizz will balance around, but we all know random BGs have never been something they will or even can balance.

Our poor hpals. I love the idea, hate the execution.

You forgot to add Chin…oh, nevermind.

2 Likes

I’ve seen people do really well on hpal

I faced borngood in 2s he just facetanked joker and ran at me doing almost 70k hps for 2 minutes till i died lol