Shadowlands Season 1 to End on June 28

Who cares at this point? SL is the biggest pile of garbage I have ever seen.

1 Like

It’s officially been announced that CE, as well as KSM season 1, will be available until reset on July 6th.

While previous seasons have ended when realms were taken offline for maintenance, we’ve chosen to set this season to end a few hours earlier, at a time that should be more convenient for most players. this is so stupid. im didnt get the rival set because of this stupid decision , fell like im not gonna play anymore for real.

2 Likes

So was there a bug or something with ending the season at 10 PDT? Looks like people are still able to join ranked arena and gain rating.

Kaivax - Is it a known issue that the season did not end at 10:00 p.m. PDT on Monday, June 28 as announced here?

The season kept going, people kept queueing rated arena, and many people who were within rank 1 range at 10:00 p.m. were knocked out of range by people queue for hours after the announced season end time.

Dozens those people got screwed when people kept queueing after the end of the season was supposedly supposed to arrive.

Yes. Unfortunately, the season did not end at 10:00 p.m. PDT as expected. We immediately investigated the issue and ended the season for certain at 11:10 p.m. PDT.

We will review the results and ensure that anyone who was eligible for Rank 1 at 10:00 p.m. PDT properly receives it.

If anyone was eligible for Rank 1 at 11:10 p.m. PDT but not 10:00 p.m. PDT, they will also receive it.

This review will be a part of our usual end-of-season processing. Immediately after every season, we examine participation and issue disqualifications before results are finalized.

6 Likes

Giving away free titles?

7 Likes

Thank you!

if you revert it to the time of 10 pm like intended than anyone who got in range after should not receive it. That makes no sense to hand out free titles. We all knew the end time. You either should stick with one or the other, and not allow anyone after the time of 10 to receive it or keep the current cutoff how it is.

3 Likes

While I do agree with you. Atleast everyone involved is happy this way.

Does this including rewards for Shadowlands KSM Season 1? Is the mount and achievement still attinable?

When will final cutoffs be posted?

1 Like

its not about keeping everyone happy, its about doing whats right. I believe they should take the snapshot from 10 because they literally posted about the season ending specifically at 10. I dont agree with giving away free titles.

1 Like

You got the most free title ever as a ret paladin. You should thank blizzard’s class design team and be happy.

i actually got rank one on my enh too :slight_smile: there was alot of broken things this season lmao

Thanks for reaching out!

Also hopefully the 6 win traders on alliance will catch your eyes while reviewing the ladder for R1

How long does that usually take?

It’s a 2 week long process

1 Like

Man I’m not even a gladiator and it’s disappointing to read that anyone after the announced cutoff time is eligible for a title.

1 Like

Since when? Not calling you out individually, but we’ve seen so many seasons where DQs were 10000% not taken into title consideration.