Shadowlands Season 1 actual ending rankings at 10pm PDT June 28th

People actually think a forum post will do anything? hahaha

Btw was watching some EU streams and the season greyed out at exactly 10pm so i guess it went smooth on EU.
NA always beta testing new things to EU lol

In case anyone doubts whether this actually happened:

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

This topic got so out of hand about the real situation. Anyone who stopped playing at 10 PM PDT who was pushing there first 2100 for the PVP Illusion or 1800 for the elite transmog or even rank 1 titles but then stopped because they thought the season was over and allegedly missed out on these timeless items that will no longer be able to be obtainable which allegedly other people continued to earn.

As they did state this very critical information to the whole community I have the most faith in this company we call “home” to do the right thing about this situation for all people who stopped and did not earn there 2100 enchant and or 1800 elite mog and even R1 titles.

This is a multi billion dollar company that most definitly and can easily fix this small problem by using there time stamp to go back to exactly 10 PM PDT to truly see who and what was where in all brackets.

My heart goes out to everyone who did not earn there 2100 enchant and 1800 elite mog and or even R1 title before 10 PM PDT because the right thing to do would be to go to that time stamp and properly hand out these items.

If there was clear communication between the company and there clients about the time being delayed by 1 hour and 8min’s till it “ended the season” I guarentee you everyone pushing there 2100 enchant 1800 elite transmog and or R1 titles would have kept playing for there chance at these awesome creative and timeless items that will forever be gone to them because they stopped when they were told it was stopping.

Much love, Thanks to all who support going to 10 pm PDT as the offical time end.

Thank you.

Poolzyo

Why would you stop qing?

Blizzard messes almost everything up in this game of course they wouldn’t be able to handle something as complicated as a cutoff time.

the people who assign titles are not led around by this kind of posture posting as easily as ticket gms who don’t play wow, sry to tell u

1 Like

hated playing against stunandbung since bfa but I sincerely hope you get your r1 title. kind of sad we havent seen a response from blizzard yet :confused:

Was just sending my final thoughts and opinion on this topic.

Thanks for giving yours on mine. /Golfclap

Wrong, queues were alive until the season actually ended (ranked greyed out) except for those that choose to NOT queue and instead watch twitch or sit AFK in durotar/goldshire.

And this isn’t about rank 1 only, my friend got his last 4 gladiator wins after 10pm, if you really think blizzard will remove all those gladiators, elite/enchant mogs earned past 10pm or even take from the OP his ladder screenshots to deliver rank 1’s you’re delusional. :joy:

Thanks man. The spec I play doesn’t discount the amount of hours I put in trying to get this achievement. I hope everyone that put in the time and effort gets the title they deserve based on the season ending at 10 pacific.

Yup. Saw someone get it off my team. Could’ve been your friend.

The current season of Shadowlands [PvP] will end at 10:00 p.m. PDT on Monday, June 28 (1:00 a.m. EDT on June 29) in this region. At that time, it will no longer be possible to earn seasonal rewards, titles, or Shadowlands Season 1 rankings.

Your friend cheated the system and didn’t get the same fair opportunity as us.

This blizzard post is very very very specific. Why would anyone continue to q after 10 pm when it says very intentionally and specifically it will no longer be possible to achieve rewards.

If they messed up and don’t want to take away achievements from people that’s fine but at least give the people achievements that earned them fairly.

They should give it to anyone in range at 10PM, and then anyone in range when ques were disabled

No chance they take away 1800/2100 rewards for people queuing these brackets after 10

1 Like

Blizzard dev replied.

“Yes. Unfortunately, the season did not end at 10:00 p.m. PDT as expected. We immediately investigated the issue and ended the season for certain at 11:10 p.m. PDT.

We will review the results and ensure that anyone who was eligible for Rank 1 at 10:00 p.m. PDT properly receives it.

If anyone was eligible for Rank 1 at 11:10 p.m. PDT but not 10:00 p.m. PDT, they will also receive it.

This review will be a part of our usual end-of-season processing. Immediately after every season, we examine participation and issue disqualifications before results are finalized.”

2 Likes

I concur DR

3 Likes

It’s still unfair, but much less unfair than the worst case scenario at least.

Its unfair but its pretty common for Blizzard to mess up like this. I remember in Legion while pushing for glad servers were suppose to close at X time but ended up staying up till 6AM. Not their first rodeo screwing people.

You guys are rly lucky, horde has so many r1s this season already and they are making up more r1 titles just so ppl don’t cry. Very non-blizzard of them.

they cant afford to lose anymore subs lol

When people look back on this season there will be one acronym that comes to mind to explain it - WTS.