10.0 Most Wanted Features!?

Hide pants :slight_smile:

Nah, where’s your pink? more pink!

Me thinks you do not understand what an MMORPG is… which is what WoW has always been, even Blizzard’s official page for it describes it as such…

If you DON’T care about customization and such, there are literally DOZENS of single player non RPGs right there.

I say it’s a class skin because it literally renamed all your spells.

I used to raid as BM too. I used to tank the boss in Alterac Valley with raid gear with my pet. That was fun in cataclysm.

They always do this. They killed of Cairne in a book, in Cataclysm I was like what Cairne died? They need to like summarize the events in books in game somehow if they have important plot points like setting up Garrosh as a bad guy.

I personally liked when Slyvannas scread for the horde! In the BFA cinematic. Was very dissapointed “you are all nothing” at the end… but it is what is.

1 Like

I don’t think green fire renamed any spell it just changed the icon

It renamed them to fel immolate and stuff. I got it on one of my warlocks. They changed the spells to be destro only after a while.

Edit: So I just checked on that warlock. It seems they changed the spells back to normal… Idk I always play demo on that warlock but I could have sworn that they had fel in front of every spell originally. I may be confusing them with battle pet spells though.

1 Like

I’m on the player housing train! Been in 2 MMO’s with them and it was a great way to add in another set of collections in order to decorate it up!

The one in SWTOR wasn’t bad at all.

5 Likes

Heck I use to heal tanks with my Healing pet…I have done it all as a BM hunter…DPS …Tank and Healer…

1 Like

You’re good brother but I also understand what you meant regardless.

Class skins are a plus

2 Likes

I’d like more mount equipment and the ability to put different equipment on different mounts. So one mount could be my “run through everything without being dazed” and so on. just some more variety would be neat.

2 Likes

there is really only one feature we all need. Go back to how they did WotLK; where dumb butt systems were not in place, crap ton of stuff to do, Dailies still sucked after a while, but were not required to gain points in an arbitrary system.

Unfortunately unless whomever is left at Blizzard loses their entire spine and caves into the masses to fix THEIR GAME, i don’t see any community suggested information being implemented in any meaningful way. After all Bobbie and the shareholders want those multi-million dollar payouts for doing jack sheet.

1 Like

Sigh…

How bout we request a more lore appropriate class instead of one that is as anti war as bards.

Spellblades/battle mages would be nice. Thallassuans even had an order of spell blades.

Half elves and mok’nathal would be nice.

Nah to Murdock though.

Nah.

Bigger nah, helps keeps the races ‘personality’ with restrictions and helps keep the world feeling a bit more believable.

I am ok with this.

Also ok with.

I prefer updated garrisons.

No opinion.

Will continue later.

Huge. Would love these.

2 Likes

No new systems. Actual new talents for every spec. Flying available right at max level. Unless all 3 are met I will not be playing 10.0.

1 Like

I don’t mind new systems. I am just annoyed at systems that are related to borrowed power.

2 Likes

And coming in at number one for the 47th week in a row is fun.

Finally get rid of the factions.

Give me a Tinker Class

2 Likes

GIMME THE COOL BUT CUTE SNAKE PEOPLE!

:snake::pray:

(Hi Terra!)

2 Likes

To complex: Blizzard milks and beats the dead cow with as little work needed to make sure it keeps pumping: Mind you great ideas but to add all these things to many balancing acts/work but like your idea just make it more…progression based.

They should return to the “hero” idea - Warriors become Berzerks/guardians
Druids become Archdruids
Mages become Wizards
Warlocks become…warlocks?
Death knights become Necromancers

etc etc, that what we have and make it a progression system because we KNOW blizzard loves that dead horse and make it transform our “heros” into “heros” and move forward. and MAYBE get one new class (maybe) and new races seems simple enough