10 levels and no stronger than the end of BFA

WTB a blue post? Someone to acknowledge this is an issue? Or are we supposed to learn the mechanics to content from two expansions ago to farm transmog and mounts now?

11 Likes

I agree, this needs to be at least acknowledged. I understand if it’s a more complex bug that takes some time to fix, but can we at least have an acknowlegement that it is not working as intended?

5 Likes

What’s confusing to me is that there have been several hot fixes that address both the BFA and legion scaling issues and then nothing seems to have changed? Yeah, maybe the normal non-elite mobs don’t scale with ilevel anymore but the elite mobs seem to have massively over bloated health pools that’s at a minimum double or triple the amount of health the average player has. And these are mobs from one or two expansions ago! It’s insane…

5 Likes

The normal non-elite mobs certainly do scale still, in both ilvl AND level. See https://imgur.com/HPwl5EA

1 Like

The white knights that keep saying there’s no proof can get put in their place now.

1 Like

In a totally unrelated news (right?), the amount of green showing up in these threads has significantly dwindled as of late.

I can only hope at least some of them have shown this to Blizzard contacts. I know one green personally, that I know would definitely send this one off to be looked at. Not one that has posted in here.

The joke is that Blizz has put out hotfixes saying they addressed Legion legacy buffing or ilvl BFA mob scaling, but nothing’s really changed, so I’m half-afraid that this isn’t being taken seriously by anyone at Blizzard.

2 Likes

Yeah I can understand that sentiment…but if it’s not being taken seriously, then why bother putting anything in the hotfix notes at all? What’s the point? People who “don’t care” wouldn’t care that there were hotfix notes. People that do care would only get MORE angry when there are hotfix notes and nothing is fixed. I’d actually feel better if there weren’t any hotfix notes yet.

This. So much this, I saw a blue post in some pvp thread yesterday about a much lesser issue and my heart really sank. We really need some sort of acknowledgment here…

2 Likes

They basically have 25 days. If it’s not either fixed or at least acknowledged by then I just won’t stay, and won’t get Shadowlands.

Before the squish I had no trouble soloing heroic dungeons in bfa. Can’t recall how it was after the squish but I am quite certain I’d not be able to do it right now. Maybe once I get to 200+.

There’s a blue post made a couple hours ago in a thread about the tea party NPC being cool or something like that. Was very disappointing to see the “hard hitting issues” being addressed. Not.

They like to chat in the useless threads and ignore ones that matter

3 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t2: :woman_facepalming:t2: :woman_facepalming:t2: :woman_facepalming:t2:

I can’t even…

Maybe we can lure them in to this thread with the promise of tea party talk then :stuck_out_tongue: and then when they aren’t suspecting it BAM lay on the real scaling issues :rofl: :rofl:

And literally everyone else is saying that no longer being able to solo content that we could as 50 is evidence that we’re weaker.

6 Likes

Ignore that guy, he says he can just run through mythic bfa dungeons and grab the whole instance and kill it, he seems to be under the impression it will all be fixed when we all have mythic raid gear, even though a lot of people doing the old content don’t ever step foot in current mythic raids.

Its weird though because I am in nearly 180 ilvl and even heroic bfa freehold is a bit of a struggle when I pull a few packs. When before at lvl 50 I could carry my partners alts through them easily.

I’m having an easier time doing layer 6 on torghast than I am in bfa stuff.

7 Likes

Yeah I know right? I’m spending 8 globals to take down ICC 25N bosses…that may not sound like much but why am i not one shotting level 30 raid elites?

10 Likes

Just took aaaaages to take down Kri’vin (stupid elite end boss of Nzoth mantid assult). Like honestly spent the entire time (and 100 rotations) thinking how pathetic this is. It was as tough as a 60 elite. I can take down 60 elites as fast as a grey 50 elite…

The fact that blizzard said they ‘fixed’ this? Pretty sure that makes it feel even more insulting.

shakes head in disgust

6 Likes

Its all content it seems, I have a feeling when they stat and level squished everyone they forgot to do the same thing to the mobs in the game.

Just another note, that devilspartne is in other bigger threads trying to convince everyone they are wrong as well lol, like saying he couldn’t solo legion raid bosses in bfa but he can now …I find that weird because I was doing legion raids pretty easily when I was level 50 but now even mobs take forever to kill in the same raid.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/old-raids-no-longer-soloable/676822/646

2 Likes