10 levels and no stronger than the end of BFA

Stop having the mind set that 60 is 130. It isn’t. The whole point of the squish was to make the numbers less crazy.

Exactly this. Thank you.

6 Likes

So you admit they killed progression? Good to know you’re ok with mediocre work.

7 Likes

The scaling has been bad since they implemented it, and really needs looked at. The squish probably made it worse.

It isn’t. Progression isn’t dead in a game where it matters most in a game about the current content. To me anyway. Never cared for it and don’t need it. I’ll clear old content but if I cant do it solo I’ll just get a buddy and do it

All I will say now, because the white knights are coming in, is that Ion is not a good game lead. At best, he’s a raider who wanted to have the power to decide how raids were made. He doesn’t care about old content farming, transmog, mounts, pets, raw gold, old achievements, PvP, etc… and for this reason he must be removed as game lead and go back to leading raids only.

4 Likes

I know why the squish happened, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t screw it up. Ion basically said we would be able to do what we were do before the squish, but we’d be a little weaker. Ok, cool. However, that was false. We were/are a lot weaker, and enemies in old outdated content are a lot stronger.

6 Likes

Can’t solo Legion.

2 Likes

Just stop already. Read what Ion himself said and stop making excuses for him not keeping his word.

6 Likes

Yea, character power progress be damned.

You absolutely can. My guild mates been soloing legion stuff. Aside from mythic burning throne. But that could be for gear reasons

Oh sure I totally believe your anecdotal reasoning.

3 Likes

Have you actually tried Soloing it at 60?

I don’t even have SL. The fact that the legacy buff isn’t active for content that’s two expansions old is ridiculous and honestly glad I don’t have SL yet.

2 Likes

That’s why you can’t. So you absolutely can if your 60

I’m doing anywhere between 50-100% more dps than I was doing in pre-patch, and I can kill Legion Mythic bosses that I was not able to kill before, though I haven’t gone back to Nighthold to see if I could finally solo Mythic Gul’dan, I could actually get past the first boss in ToS.

It’s like this every single expansion guys, and it’s made more of a “thing” now that every number got squished. You just need better gear (the 190 BoE weapons go a long way).

Multiple people in this thread say otherwise.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to give you an emphatic “no” on this one, and this is coming from a warrior who soloed Mythic Guldan prior to prepatch.

Also, please tell me how “if your 60” has anything to do with Ion’s own words: https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/status/1298294193773633537

3 Likes

Relative to what, exactly?

Are you guys new around here? At the end of BFA I had BiS gear, perfect corruptions, and secondary stats theough the roof. It was the end of the expac.

Now we are fresh 60s with dungeon blues. We aren’t anywhere near as powerful as we will be by the end of SL.

Get some perspective.