10 Characters required!

Applied! I am very excited to experience the journey with everyone here!

4 Likes

Melee hunters for the memes. (Very competent Nightfall wielders though)

On the prowl for more casual minded folks for our Weekend Raid team.

Also on the hunt for MST/PST folks for our Late Night team (Late Night from the perspective of EST folks).

I’m willing to answer any question in relation to any guild-related topic, feel free to reach out.

1 Like

I Hear You! Did West Coast stop playing?

2 Likes

I think this guild has a more mellow 9pm PST start raid.

1 Like

It’s been kind of sad to see, really. The vast majority of guilds recruiting all schedule based on EST, I’ve seen next to no guilds recruiting for PST times.

For the more casual minded “Late Night” team, yes. It has raid time start at 9pm Pacific time. We knew we wanted a third raid team, and that PST time slot made the most sense. Lots of us are no-lifers playing multiple characters, along with some friends and family who want to raid in our casual teams.

Define “no lifer”. It is pretty normal for me to play 3-4 toons. xD

Those of us who are playing 16 hours a day for a few weeks on launch, and roughly 8-12 hours a day every day once we get a few weeks in and onward.

I personally am going to be raiding on three characters, seriously on my paladin, and casually on my warrior and warlock. After BWL prog, I’ll start leveling my mage. Once we get past stage 5, I’ll be starting to level my hunter, and priest as well. So 6 eventual level 60s, while raiding on three, and casual goals on the other three.

Only 16 hours a day? Casual. 24h or nothing else :wink:

sounds like you will have a very enjoyable week at 24/7 and then collapse haha.

If you keep your glucose intake high and don’t forget to move around a bit you’ll be fine playing for a long time!

Besides once you rally you can keep going for another day or two!

WoW is love. WoW is life.

Looking for many Priests at the moment. If you’re a Priest and wanting to raid in a serious minded team, please check us out!

Can we get some Resto Druids in the chat?

1 Like

Only mages want more druids because of : AP+MindQuickeningGem+innervate= GOD LIKE MODE. Pff mages running oom.

What we need is our mages in full Devout gear, while playing Arcane.

It’ll work like a charm.

Right?

Warrior/Mage/Priest. I’m in for late night! See you in game! (Hopefully in June).

What are your plans in regards for how quickly you want to start raiding on your main team?

Maid raid will officially start in the fifth week, giving four full weeks for leveling and preliminary pre-raid BiS farm, professions, and other preparation. Beginning in the third week, during our scheduled raid times, the main roster will be doing dungeon farm for a multitude of reasons (Pre-Raid BiS, UBRS Key, help others get to 60). We are expecting the main roster to all be online during “raid times” beginning in the third week, regardless of level.

That being said, as soon as we have enough people to do Onyxia/Molten Core during the raid time hours, we will enter the raids, even if this is before the official start in the fifth week. We simply require every main raider to be leveled and preliminarily preparation done by the end of the fourth week. We expect the main roster to acquire most if not all of their pre-raid BiS, and required other preparation done by the end of the sixth week.

I am interested in playing an arcane mage that uses spirit to never go oom. My pre-raid BiS is the devout set. Do you guys have room on your roster for me? :wink:

6 Likes

This guy gets it.

1 Like