10 Characters required!

DI on MT at the last 5% on any boss

2 Likes

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Iā€™m the Dwarf Paladin we talked about earlier. Iā€™ve added you to Battlenet and joined the discord. Once youā€™re on Iā€™d be happy to chat more. My name there is ā€œBB7ā€.

1 Like

Just how casual will the casual weekend raids be, anyways? Hopefully not so casual that they never even finish MC :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I read your post while still in bed earlier today, and the answer to your questions was undoubtedly yes. We have room for anyone who fits well and integrates into our community, especially those who want to be part of a team effort.

Both the weekend team and the late night team are going to be pretty laid back, we intend to clear the raid before the next raid releases (I.E. Ragnaros before BWL) We arnā€™t concerned with pushing limits, just really to have a good time with friends and family. Both these teams are being directly led by the same leadership who are taking care of the main team.

Wana play the portal roulette?

1 Like

Only if you go through it first.

Sounds like a party. Iā€™m an east coaster but work late, so the evening raid option would be near perfect for me.

1 Like

Looking for more especially for the casual late night raid team! Excellent for folks in the PST and MST zones.

On the hunt for any and all focused and dedicated raiders who want to raid seriously 12 hours a week.

Bump for back to back days of Classic info.

1 Like

Your raid options and acceptance of Sub-optimal specs sounds interesting. Iā€™ll be reaching out on your discord, ty ty.

1 Like

Looking forward to speaking with you!

2 Likes

Excellent, glad to hear it. You can also add my battle-tag if thatā€™s your preference.

2 Likes

Hello! While I did not get to play Classic WoW back in the day, I am looking forward to its release. To be honest, I began playing WoW when WotLK was released. I completely stopped playing shortly after BfA released.

I plan on rolling a Gnome Warlock (Affliction) and have been perusing these forums in hopes of finding a PVE guild that has a casual weekend raid team as this would fit my schedule the best.

So far, I am impressed by what I have read here. Do you require applications to join?

2 Likes

Hello Daenli!

We indeed do. It helps keep track of the rosters throughout each raid team! If you need any help or have more questions I am more than happy to chat with you, please feel free to PM me on the guilds Discord look forward to chatting!

We do. That being said, the guild app for non-main team raiders is quite short and sweet. Weā€™d be happy to talk to you about the weekend team.

1 Like

I wana see Xael in the most fancy healer dress.

The app was very straight to the point. Not complex or silly, by any means. Just for introductions and tracking raid interest, as there are a few options!

1 Like

There is a guild application since we want to build a community that will last in Classic. And, there is an application if you want to raid.

You can always hop on discord and chat with us to get a feeling before making your decision.

Still on the lookout for Druids, Warlocks, Priests, and Hunters for our main roster, as well as any focused and dedicated raider looking to push content at a fast pace.