10 Characters required!

<---- That’s this guy.

While I’m at it, I’d like to apologize on these forums to my hardworking co-founder…Archangelite, a human warrior. I was a stupid kid back then and caused so much drama in the guild.

Edit: Co-founder of SAGA (Super Assault Gnome Army.) I was the GM despite being dumb.

The forums are now my diary, btw.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t get mad at me if I totally steal this idea, would you?

Sorry, Runefrost, I know this response is two days late, but yeah this is something we’ve taken into consideration. I’ve talked to so many people who are interested in playing here, but wouldn’t be able to start raid at 5pm PST. We’ll likely have news to share of that front in the next week, but nothing solid yet.

Haha, go for it.

1 Like

Now I have to think of a way to creatively kill myself as a Paladin lol.

2 Likes

Well, with Divine Intervention of course.

We’ve sat down and talked about it at length. As it aligns with our goals of having a third raid team, we’ve decided to add an ambitious late night team (late night from EST perspective), as we also have friends and family from the Pacific time zone who’d like to play here.

It’ll be a more casually minded team, with aims to get going in the fourth month after release to give people plenty of time to level and prepare.

1 Like

With the classic news today, does this affect your plans in anyway Since raid progression seems like it will be more spread out what kind of plans if any do you guys have to keep players around for the long haul?

That’s a good question. I was really excited at that news.

Obviously, the biggest things are that Dire Maul is now not in at launch, ZG is split from BWL, and World Bosses will have their own release dates. It’s exciting to think we’re going to aim to have as many people as possible, from our three raid teams, to show up on some World Boss spawns.

When it comes to keep people around, the main goal is to be the guild they want to be in to begin with. However, to help with overall burnout, in late AQ40 and in Naxx, we want to be able to have a well stocked guild bank, and provide as much as possible to the raid in order to reduce the amount of time they have to grind gold. By preparing for those raids literally a year ahead of time, we believe we’re going to be able to do a lot of that.

Looking forward to what they plan with the Honor system, lots of ideas floating around on how we want to PvP once we know officially what the plan is.

There was a time where my team’s flag carrier almost capped the flag in WSG… Ya, I DI’ed him, got lucky with an immediate rez, ran back the the FR, typed “lol,” grabbed the flag, and capped it myself. He held a grudge for the longest time and would constantly pop swiftness potions if I was near him and he had the flag. Did I mention that the horde had 2 rogues that sat in the FR emoting at him for the minute that was left of the duration instead of grabbing the flag?

1 Like

I can’t wait to walk up to random people, invite them to party, and save their life immediately after they accept it.

It’s going to be glorious.

The reactions I used to get from doing it back in the day are some of my favorite memories and screenshots.

This sounds amazing I’m going to steal this “fun” idea XD

1 Like

Feel free, make sure to take screenshots.

The main team is on the lookout for Priests, Warlocks, Hunters, and some Druids. We’re completely open to an excellent Shadow priest, and a dps Druid. Any exceptional player of any class is encouraged to reach out.

Any room for a Dwarf Paladin who could start holy but once we get comfortable enough roll Ret? I’d even be willing to use Nightfall to increase overall raid dps. Also provide engineering repair bots, potions, etc.

I was in a hardcore raiding guild in vanilla and cleared all content minus parts of Naxx. We were third on the server. I played as a Rogue back then.

We do, I’d be happy to talk to you about that in detail in discord.

Man, I wish you guys were on a Rp-Pvp server instead…

Sounds like the perfect guild for me.

I’ll keep an eye on this.

1 Like

I understand the wanting to be on a PvP server. I believe that if being on a PvP server is something you enjoy, you shouldn’t give that up no matter what. I feel lucky for us even getting Classic in the first place, so I believe we should play to what we enjoy the most.

That being said, I’d be happy to talk with you about playing here if it is something you decide you’re wanting to do.

1 Like

Friendly bump for SnF buds

1 Like

Looking to find some awesome Warlocks, Druids, Priests, and Hunters!

Growing at an excellent rate, but always looking for more of any class.

Underneath Chuck Norris’ beard is another fist.

1 Like

The cake is a lie. Well, unless you are willing to pay the 5g fee for my freshly summoned food and water!

Chuck Norris doesn’t lie. He changes facts!