10 Characters required!

Nah, it’s at lvl 6 in Goldshire between the Inn and the Blacksmith.

I still think Sodapoppin got robbed hardcore in that duel with Snutz, they should have delayed it after that nonsense. Specially since Sodapoppin had wasted all his cooldown’s to then be feared out of the ring

Our Main Team has a few spots still open for Hunters, Druids, and Rogues, but we would strongly consider any dedicated and focused raider applicant.

Despite being only 13% of the US population, 52% of honks are committed by Honkers. ::insert pepe clown::

Despite being only 10% of USA’s population, Canadians are more american than Americans themselves.

We are still looking for experienced/dedicated druids/hunters/rogues for launch of classic to push raiding during the first month of release send me or xael a message if you are interested and check out our discord!

Also on the lookout for more for our Weekend and Late Night rosters, both have spots left for any class/spec.

also need more people who are in the beta, we have 3 people in our guild who have it atm
X.X

Our luck is unreal, a roster of well over 100, and 3 people in total got in the beta.

Blizz we need more beta invites. Like for me and Xaelyrion. :grin:

1 Like

More Gnomes, Dwarves, Beta invites.

We need over 15,000 beta invites, stat Blizzard

I can’t wait to roll a Death Knight in Classic!

On the hunt for more for our growing community.

Yeah, I can’t wait to roll demon hunter! :smiley:

Will your Demon Hunter be a Panda?

I’ve never seen that joke before, roflmao

Of course, panda is bis race.

Instead of selling water like I do, you will sell cuddles?

I shall be selling HOLY JUSTICE.