10 Characters required!

Contrary to popular opinion, there is no free cookies. You have to perform a dance on top of the mail box and I MIGHT consider giving you some.

Hey, feel free to message me or Xaelyrion on discord if you need any more information on the guild / raiding

We are still recruiting people of any class/spec who are dedicated and are willing to put time into launch leveling for the first 1-4 weeks to prepare for raiding

At the moment the priority roles, we are searching for mostly include rogues/mages and dwarf priests so please feel free to send us a message if you are interested.

We always need mages. Or, should I say: Water Vending Machine.

Don’t forget portals, gotta love the portal roulette games

Specially when you know one of your raid members will click that portal without hesitation

Joined your Discord and submitted an app. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome, hope to see you around come classic :slight_smile: feel free to look at our manifesto and get a feel for the guild as a whole

1 Like

I return from my one week vacation!

I feel like it only lasted two days.

What’s your fishing skill at?

Three Hundred, and Seventy Five

What about cooking? Did you simply reheat stuff or prepared/cooked your fishes?

Hardcore team has perfect hours, but too many days. But already found a nice CST guild. Good luck with raiding guild definitely sounds like it’ll be a blast!

2 Likes

All good, wish you luck!

We are still looking for experienced/dedicated druids for launch of classic to push raiding during the first month of release send me or xael a message if you are interested and check out our discord!

1 Like

I’m glad Venruki won the dueling tournements. He is just great at playing a mage. Resetting fights so many times versus a warlock (op duelers) just to barely make it.

I did prefer his comeback vs Cdew. He went from 0-2 to 3-2.

I love it when community events like that happen.

They should have an event where they do 3v3 arena in Gurubashi Arenam

The true Arena is actually in the center of AV

What number reply is this?