1.12 AV Will Kill Classic

Sweet summer child.

1 Like

Odd how often accounts were ā€œlost to the etherā€ when called on BS.

Whatever dude, join the ranks of those unable to back up their claims because they ā€œlostā€ their vanilla account
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

1 Like

Rofl. I dont really care if you believe me or not.

I have played wow its entire history through thick and thin and you can shove off.

You can usually just view their websiteā€¦

They post outrage culture.
You post moderacy.
They make assumptions about you.
You provide logic.
They personally attack your credibility.
Until they have driven you off topic.

Recurring theme.

Edit. They want to screech until they get their way. You disagree, you are the enemy. Sounds like American political discourse doesnā€™t it?

2 Likes

Says the guy who came in here trolling, and calling people names. Lol.

1 Like

15 min AVā€™s really didnt start happening until Cata.
I seriously doubt the op and the rest of the folks complaining about 1.12 AV actually played it while it was relevant.

Even if they give folks 1.5 AV it will still turn into a zerg fest.

1 Like

Spotting GoodBoy Tendielords isnā€™t a hard thing to do.

1 Like

ahahahaha. Brokenwind you are a class act, 100% classes troll.

Hold up, let me dig my hard drive out from my old computer I got in my famā€™s garage and iā€™ll start posting classic pictures if youā€™re that mad about it. I gotta go back to the bay though so it might be a couple weeks before I can fly home to say hello to my folks

1 Like

I noticed during Wrath (which I am proud to say is when I started), there was a LOT of account sellingā€¦ my ex sold his accounts 2-3 times. I am also proud to say that I am posting on my original account; never sold. I have my original paladin, druid and shaman from 2009.

2 Likes

Telling you your assumption that 1.12 AV will KILL Classic is unfounded, and incorrect.

ā€œTrolling.ā€ K

2 Likes

And thats not the AV that will be in classic

2 Likes

It wonā€™t kill Classic. If AV is what you are hinging on keeping Classic going then itā€™s doomed from the get go.

1 Like

And even if this became the case, which is unlikely, it would still be better than 1.12, due to NPCs actually being threatening, and a significant challenge to defeat.

Honestly, retailā€™s AV is the best its been in over a decade, because the NPCs can actually kill players again.

The big difference between 1.5 and 1.12, is that it takes a group of players to kill a group of NPCs. Just like the Classic Demo, when it took a whole party to handle a single Gnoll camp. Thatā€™s how it should be in AV.

Remember when Hogger was able to take on 40 level 1 Gnomes? Thatā€™s the authentic experience that players want.

3 Likes

Me Jawah, me speak for everyone.

2 Likes

Yup. Most of the worst trolls on the forums with all the time in the world and seem to not work you can all but hear the current political idioms dripping from their posts as they attack everything and everybody that doesnt agree with them. For lolā€™s?

Naw. Because theyā€™re really that belittling and small minded and entitled that blizzard isnt listening to their mewling that they need to take it out on the people. And all this when 1) they didnt read the devā€™s post because thatā€™s almost certain from their responses. and 2) probably didnt play Vanilla AV because when it was first introduced we had --------MULTIPLE WEEK LONG AVā€™S-------- Iā€™m cool with 24 hour AVā€™s and the POSSIBLE zergfest getting rolled if your raid doesnt have a good leader or doesnt listen.

1 Like

They werent a threat in 1.5 when 20 players zerged them.
AV itself has turned into a zerg fest and it will be that way mo matter what version they use.

1 Like

Please stop posting logic and reason.

No, see the problem in this thread is when someone comes in and starts calling the other posters that disagree with them:

This is trolling.

Posting achievements proving that retail AV can be done in less than 6 minutes, and wanting to have Classic have a different experience than retail? Thatā€™s not trolling, thatā€™s posting facts.

3 Likes

Sorry it happens sometimes