1.12 AV Will Kill Classic

Acheivments and stuff wont be in classic. And the alterac blitz one is about reinforcements and the BS afterwards that will not be in 1.12 AV. so…

1 Like

I’m ok with it now that I’ve had some time to think about their decision.
I do however wish that AV design didn’t seem to favor alliance. But that has been the case forever lol.

I get what you’re saying. I understand your perspective/opinion. However, based on the number of players for the current private vanilla server… (I won’t mention any names)… being over 10k most days, I’d say your hypothesis is unfounded.

1 Like

Lol it’s been in the game a long time, actually.

If you weren’t interested in playing the original AV, why do you insist on undermining the rest of the playerbase? If you want to play the current AV, just go play retail. You obviously don’t care for the authentic Classic experience, or else you wouldn’t be such an advocate for making it as much like retail as possible. Let people enjoy themselves.

2 Likes

Wait they maintain 10k+ players even with 1.12 AV? It hasn’t KILLED the game?!

Wot n tarnation.

3 Likes

Maybe your post would be more compelling if it were posted on a character not created in TBC.

I haven’t said a word about my opinion of what version of AV they use. All I’ve said is that 1.12 won’t KILL Classic.

Neat how you make a strawman out of me.

2 Likes

haha.

hahahahaha.

ahahahhahahahahahahaha.

this is your best counter?

“YoU pOStEd on a BlOOd elfz. YoUr ArguMEnt DoeSNt MeaN AnyThinG”

Be quiet and sit down.

5 Likes

You mean the people who do not have to pay for the content on PSs would be just as inclined to stay if they were paying $15 a month for it?

Pretty sure that most of them are using the older versions of AV, from the research I have read, but I can’t 100% fact check that.

Many private servers have announced shutdowns when Classic WoW opens with promises to re-open the servers if classic fails. So.

1 Like

You can actually fact check that, you just don’t want to.

Light’s Hope/Northdale IN FACT

uses 1.12

Thank you and have a good day.

1 Like

If you choose to make a claim that you played during vanilla and 1.12 was fine with you, it would be a simple thing to actually post on a character that played during vanilla.

1 Like

Oh don’t worry. We’re going to enjoy many R14-wannabe tears over dishonorable kills.

You are now 0 for 2 on actually understanding a point being made.
Also, IIRC, ONE server has said they would shut down.

You see how it goes debating with these people? @Jawah is now convinced I want AV as close to retail as possible, all because I said 1.12 AV won’t kill Classic. These people just want to scream until Blizzard caves to their demands. Tendielords in their peak.

3 Likes

This would require me to join a private server, which I will definitely not be doing.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t.

Unless that account was lost to the ether’s a long time ago?

“OH IF YOU PLAYED IN VANILLA POST ON YOUR VANILLA CHARACTER THO”

I took time off to be there day 1 hour 1 to choose my characters <3

1.12 is fine with me.

DID I SAY IT WAS THE ONE I PREFERRED OR WANTED?

no.

I said it was “fine with me”