0.X% drop rates need to be removed from the game entirely

Well i did provide him an excellent suggestion he can take free of charge. :stuck_out_tongue: :point_down:

3 Likes

Says the guy responding to me yet again about how much he “doesn’t care” Don’t you have some crops to tend to?

I literally said that once, it’s really weird you keep bringing my personal life into this but I keep embarrassing yourself for everyone I guess lol

3 Likes

Was that suppose to be an insult? Because farmers get paid pretty good money.

3 Likes

These people are ridiculous, man I swear to God. A little bit of reading comprehension would tell them I did not in fact mean literal 0% drops. That doesn’t even make sense. Semantic Andies with ridiculous gotchas like this are instantly blocked. I do not have the time.

Which is why i corrected your title to make you sound like that’s what your talking about here. And since you’re just saying this, just confirming what i’ve said here, i don’t see why you having a problem with people guessing correctly what’s on your mind here.

That’s on you for not explaining it well the first time around.

https://media.giphy.com/media/K8zzqui9viWT6/giphy-downsized-large.gif

2 Likes

Ah, what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. TouchĂ© sir! Scroll a bit and you’ll see the evidence.

You won’t find much there from a facts or evidence perspective but you may be able to understand better based upon any misguided responses you’d receive!

I would not bother with that dude, he’s been making nonsensical remarks to me for hours. It’s worth a good chuckle every now and then I guess

3 Likes

Yeah it was. Because the person I’m responding to keeps claiming how much they have going on in real life and yet seems to be on the forums a lot

It’s really funny how you keep getting so defensive from my harmless comments I make about you. Your fault for bringing up personal details about your own life on a public forum. Maybe now you learned your lesson.

Yep. No one calls someone a “thing” and thinks it’s okay. I also ignored that. From someone else’s comments, apparently they’re part of the “pronouns bad” group.

Fair enough! I shall do the same!

3 Likes

Who are you?

Why would it be ashamed of my profession?

2 Likes

It doesn’t make anyone look angry. Let’s just all try to have a respectful and decent Monday and try to stay on topic now, hmm? I think we’ve all derailed this enough.

5 Likes

I was not aware that you knew whether I identified as Body Type 1 or Body Type 2. Where did you get that information?

Because they may be non-binary, so to assume that they are Body Type 1 or two is actually pretty inflammatory, don’t you think? And to assume that they identify with the same as their avatar is also rather rude and ignorant.

Debating is fine, I think the challenge so many people have is the condescension and tone. Does it make more sense to you now?

As I said earlier in this thread, between this this Tauren and the N64 Graphics Undead they are really just mad about the whole body type 1 and 2 thing and lashing out any place they can.

2 Likes

A little ironic considering the “no u” debate you’ve got going on over there, bucko!

I can’t control who my stalkers are

3 Likes

It was actually this guy that brought up the body types:

In that case, I agree with you that bringing gender politics into the conversation was wholly inappropriate of them.

That would make for a great autobiography title! I’m not sure anyone would read it but with a catchy cover to pair with it, could be a NYT best seller.

1 Like

Not what I said at all, i dont think there’s such a thing as gender “politics” but sure

2 Likes

My mistake, it’s called “Identity Politics.” I’ve put a link here for you to better understand what I mean: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_politics