0 class changes or PvP Honor System Revamp = Dead on Arrival

Just make the game good

4 Likes

Was it not good before?

2 Likes

No. Not really. It was going for it’s original time period, but by modern standards it’s like a 4/10.

1 Like

Why did you play it then?

2 Likes

They will make it good. Class balance is impossible since these changes are only active DURING the SoM. These characters will get thrown onto the standard classic realms post SoM and they would get reverted to the standard balance which would feel terrible.

The game would be fine of so many olayers weren’t so damn sweaty.

3 Likes

nobody cares about pvp.

then don’t play
this is classic games for classic people
we don’t want your modern trash

1 Like

So TBCC obviously has the big honor revamp. How’s that going? Is the game thriving? Are the servers bursting at the seams? Are players not complaining about pvp? Everyone is very positive and excited and having a blast?

…
It’s amazing after all these years players (and Blizz) have learned nothing.

1 Like

which you are not, you played classic for 2 weeks, and TBC pre-patch for 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Modern standards suck though

1 Like

I played like it was my religion when I was a kid 15 years ago. I am as classic as classic can be.

If they hosted with the crusade patch, there would be no garbage rank system.

Your rose tinted goggles give you an embarrassing sense of entitlement.

1 Like

No Ari, you’re not. It’s even worse knowing you were 15yo when you played this incredibly flawed game, and now you’re 32 posting like an entitled 15yo idiot.

I’m calling it now, and I know you’ll think of me when it happens, but you won’t make it out of P1 of SoM.

3 Likes

If the game is flawed why do you invest so much time into it

1 Like

you’re so naive, or ignorant.

Why don’t you just answer the question

you’ve already proven yourself to not be worth the time, and that you’re a liar and a troll. talking to you only to bump threads that i like, thus you’re a tool, an instrument, a means to an end.

Anytime someone asks you a question on the forums you dodge. You don’t post on your main, won’t tell anyone who that main is (hiding) and your suggestion that the game is bad yet you invest so much time into it is a red flag.

What is so hard about the question?

1 Like