0 class changes or PvP Honor System Revamp = Dead on Arrival

homie, the amount of self-esteem and pride you have in this hobby is dangerous, and unhealthy.

The answer to all of your questions though: i do not respect you or your opinions because you’ve proven to be a LIAR on countless occasions. I feel 0 need to answer you other than to bump a thread.

1 Like

Please quote one statement I’ve made on this forum that was a lie. You are free to go through my post history. I’ll wait

sorry, you’re a liar, and i’m definitely not wasting time on looking up your lies to prove again you’re a liar. lol

You can’t even point out a single lie you claim I’ve said. You’re just mad that I make you look like a loser every time I ask you a simple neutral question

sorry bud, i keep telling you, i’m not thin skinned or fragile like you. Your self-esteem is tied to this game in an unhealthy way, i could care less what you think of any topic.

thanks again for bumping

LMAO! 10char

Thin Skin: Confirmed
Liar: Confirmed
:rofl:

If they did fix the PvP system somehow and added some balancing to classes SoM could be huge

4 Likes

But do we really trust blizzard with “balance”?

1 Like

Lmao, if they had any notion on how to make it good, retail would be good. It ain’t.

Keep inhaling copium or deal with the fact that the current dev team has no idea how to make a compelling MMO

Hours have just re released the game as is.

Diminishing returns will strike by p2.

sips tea

If they do balancing bad then we just have to all complain and moan about it, not that hard. Same way we got rid of world buffs and debuff limit.

1 Like