šŸ˜” You Guys Just Cant Help Yourselves, Can You?

Did he fake death threats again?

1 Like

Who are you that I have to provide you with details and links of that magnitude? No one. Stop being lazy and look it up. I named several people and channels. You just have to type it in the search window. Iā€™m not doing all that just for you.

Simply put: Waiting for CDs for every pull is NOT engaging gameplay. The stacking debuffs, for when you get to floor 10+, help promote engaging gameplay.

Youā€™re the one who demanded those same details of other people. And youā€™re the one who claimed that every single alpha player didnā€™t want the timer. You can either back up your claims or you can retract them.

Thatā€™s not how it works. You make the claim, you back it up. Iā€™m not going to go hunt down a unicorn just because you say that you saw one.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what I told him. He seems to think that someone replying means he has to come back.

I donā€™t mind the fact thereā€™s a timer. Iā€™m actually kinda glad for it as it gives me a gauge if Iā€™m doing something right or not.

Data helps set benchmarks, gauging yourself against a timer is data you can compare.

Also having an idea on how much time you have gives you a better feel for managing cds. Whether or not you can afford to be loose with them (because you can take a moment to let them recharge if needed), or save them for when you absolutely need them.

See you in Shadowlands!

Yeah but what kind of timer do they not want? A soft timer? Or a normal timer?

I havenā€™t done any visions or mythics and yet Iā€™m still enjoying BFA. While Blizz hasnā€™t convinced me to buy SL so far, I suspect in avoiding Torgast Iā€™ll also enjoy Shadowlands.

Weirdly, there are people who are different than me who play aspects of the game I donā€™t and they are also enjoying themselves. Who would have thought?

1 Like

No timer 'till level 10. All things that you need is within those 10 levels if info is correct. I am fine with a soft timer. You were never meant to stay in there for 2-3-4 hrs at a time but something that pushed you if say you waited an hr or two PER FLOOR to wait for CDā€™s etc.

Iā€™m fine with this.

1 Like

I brought this up in another thread. That would be insanely unbalanced. As a blood dk, I can solo some decent key level mythic+ bosses. Something dps canā€™t do. Being able to just go tank and slowly clear way higher than others is very unbalanced. And

Which is evidence, once again, that no timer means no challenge. Some talents will always be better than others in certain content.

1 Like

And they still are, and still will be better and faster at the content, but thatā€™s not a green light to deny the other classes the ability to experience the same content because of a timer.

Deleting LFR is the other alternative to nerfing the horrendous DH class. Clearly, they are both problems that must be addressed as soon as possible as the forums always complain about them. And we all know that the forums are always correct. So in order to remove them we must agree to nerf DH and remove LFR everywhere to spread our word. It is a taxing process having to agree with people on the forums to nerf DH. But I think we can handle it as a collective effort. Soon enough everyone will agree to nerf DH.

Clearly, DHā€™s have no counters and LFR is a bad system because they both are things I donā€™t do. Because of this they need to be nerfed and deleted immediately. DHā€™s are obviously overpowered. I died to one in WPVP once and then another one beat me on the damage meter. These two things should be impossible. I should never have to be beaten on the damage meter by a DH. This is a travesty that blizzard needs to fix but it hasnā€™t been.

Then we go onto LFR, it is as equally bad as a demon hunter. Because LFR is hard. It is very hard, in fact it is most likely the most difficult mode there is. And Blizzard encourages casual players to use the mode. So instead of nerfing the difficulty because players only know how to auto attack in LFR the easy solution is to just delete LFR. It is a simple one really, and totally nobody would be mad. It is not like there are people that play the game that actually donā€™t have much time to play the game. It is a given fact that nobody that plays WoW has a life. Which makes deleting LFR the easiest solution because we all know that we donā€™t need this mode because every WoW player has done ahead of the curve Nyā€™alotha and is very skilled at the game.

In summary, I agree, Nerf DH and delete LFR.

3 Likes

No one is going to be denied anything. All classes can experience horrific visions just fine, and they have a much less forgiving timer than they are talking about putting into the tower.

No they cannot ALL experience HVisions just fine.

Careful, the shills will flag your OP just like they did with mine.

`https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/you-just-couldnt-resist-it-could-you-blizzard-torghast-was-too-good-to-be-true-so-you-had-to-add-a-timer/525819

They already tried. My post got flagged but the moderators unflagged it.

If itā€™s not a literal timer, which itā€™s not, I see no issue with it. This is the right way to create a mechanic that basically kind of says ā€œHey youā€™ve been here too long, you might want to get to the next floorā€ as opposed to ā€œYou have 15 minutes, donā€™t screw up.ā€

1 Like

Purely a question, and only to receive an answer to the question directly:
Does this comment make you a sycophant for those (not yourself, as Iā€™m sure youā€™re not a streamer or an Alpha) who donā€™t want something?

Maybe another question is why are most specs so tied up in CDs for their damage?