šŸ˜” You Guys Just Cant Help Yourselves, Can You?

And here we thought you guys were finally listening to us. HA! Should have known. Your endless, relentless pursuit to screw up anything good in this game continues.

No timer means players arent restricted by class or talents and can progress throughout the dungeon at their own pace. Right now in the horrific Visions there are some classes that are able to progress further, faster, and easier than other classes just because of the benefit of their tool kit while other classes and specs have a much harder time. This is one of the flaws of horrific visions. The fact that it is not only time but the fact that it also restricts players to certain classes and specs in order to be able to progress as far as they potentially can. Torghast was a breath of fresh air because removing the timer allowed classes like healers tanks or other utility classes that did not have the tool kit of letā€™s say, demon Hunters, to be able to progress at their own pace.

And I donā€™t want to hear one thing about communication because there have been Alpha posts and Videos and Social sites ALL SAYING TO NOT PUT A TIMER ON TORGHAST!

AS FOR TORMENTS: There are those in this thread saying they have to wait for cooldowns to continue and I made the point that they did not. My point is supported in the Alpha forums. A alpha tester just a couple threads down doesnā€™t like torments and explains why and also reiterates my stance on cooldowns.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/torghast-feedback-thread/526859/3

So donā€™t try to say you werenā€™t told. So much for learning from your mistakes. This is who you are. Stubborn, egotistical and unrelenting at killing fun.

FUN DETECTED. KILL IT!

-Blizzard. Every. Single. Expansion.

EDIT: Bellular has picked up on it too. So big middle finger to the simps and trolls trying to dog pile me.

https://youtu.be/tf1-Jo_BBX8

85 Likes

Oh, here I thought we was going to have an ironic post about all the Torghast time posts of a similar title.

No, just literally another one.

21 Likes

Go troll somewhere else. Some of us are trying to make sure Shadowlands doesnā€™t get ruined ahead of schedule. If you do not like it, why post in my thread? We know the answer.

18 Likes

hey man thanks for the thread the forums really needed a new one instead of the numerous others out there already

24 Likes

(Commentary): Unit Exacitor is satisfied because there are little safe spots to rest at where the soft timer doesnā€™t work at the start of each level. Makes it possible to go AFK if needed.

4 Likes

Devilā€™s advocate. Iā€™ve seen many pro-timer people around that enjoy the artificial difficulty a timer adds to content. Canā€™t please everyone, donā€™t stay in your echo chamber too long.

14 Likes

Unconstructive duplicate posts such as this one is your idea of trying to make the game better?

Itā€™s not timed. You probably donā€™t even know all the implications of the ā€œtimerā€ feature.

13 Likes

Clearly the only solution is to delete LFR.

11 Likes

I thought it was nerf DH.

Quit changing the rules GD.

4 Likes

And this rant could of been added to any of the other Torghast threads .

11 Likes

Thereā€™s a massive post about Torghast where 50% of the people are asking for a timer? You must remember that your opinion is not the opinion of all.

They made a soft timer, which still allows hours per floor if you so choose.

8 Likes

Why are you still here?! Troll.

3 Likes

You just read the title of the WoWhead article and didnā€™t bother to read any further didnā€™t you?

12 Likes

Hey thx for using the same tired troll that someone already used before you.

1 Like

Iā€™m so glad you decided to:
A) Not actually read what this ā€˜timerā€™ is
B) Click on any of the other numerous threads throughout the forums about this topic already.
C) Attack anyone who disagrees with your view.

Whoā€™s the real troll here?

24 Likes

How tolerant is the timer? Before you go with the no fun allowed! Saying. Iā€™m sure you tested itā€¦ And itā€™s now restrictive.

4 Likes

Literally Every single alpha tester have said to NOT put a timer. ALL of them. Every youtuber, every streamer. You guys literally donā€™t know what you are talking about. Youre sycophants and simps for anything Blizzard does.

6 Likes

So many buzzwords in one post!

18 Likes

(Commentary): I mean, I havenā€™t played it, so how could I know? That said, my only concern with a timer was not being able to go AFK in the middle of a run if I absolutely had to. Since the timer pauses at certain spots, Iā€™m pretty comfortable with that. Would it be better if there was no timer at all? Absolutely. This feels like a satisfying compromise.

3 Likes

Here. Have a snickers. You seem really upset.

9 Likes