😡 You Guys Just Cant Help Yourselves, Can You?

I wonder if they’ll take anything from slay the spire for inspirations =o

1 Like

Are you trying to be an ironic troll calling others troll or do you genuinely believe that I am trying to troll you?

2 Likes

People that complain about timers probably cant handle pressure

3 Likes

Can we also toss in some DH nerfs while we are at it? Their ability to fly up in the air and become unhittable for melee and BM is wrong and should be removed.

2 Likes

Ummm Torghast needs some sort of timer otherwise what is the point?

3 Likes

There isn’t a timer on it, you can pause on each floor in the safe area. A stacking debuff is a soft timer. Anyone with more than a few brain cells in their head knew something like this was coming. They aren’t going to allow for you to spend an hour per floor waiting on bloodlust, or other longer cooldowns, over and over again. And this soft timer only starts after floor 10 (subject to change).

If you’re easily triggered by changes, to a game that’s in an ALPHA state, then perhaps you shouldn’t follow the updates, until it’s about to release.

8 Likes

False many a content creater has stated a timer in order to avoid cd pulling

4 Likes

Unrestricted play???

1 Like

Yes but then you can just spend forever in there. Its meant to be something you get better and better at.

BS. Preach, Dalaran, Azeroth, Kalamazi…many more cause I have watched ALL of their content. None if them want a timer.

2 Likes

Oh boy, a bunch of anecdotal opinions… Who cares what they think, unless you’re some lemming that can’t think for yourself, so you have to follow the opinions of others just because they are eFamous.

2 Likes

It’s a soft timer of sorts anyway. It is going to get tested. There are going to be rest areas where you can change things up and have the debuffs cleared. Alpha is alpha, I imagine Torghast is going to go through many more changes.

You don’t get “better” you get power ups as you go along that make the content easier as you progress.

2 Likes

Prove it.

No, because they are PLAYING THE CONTENT! Are you? Do have any basis upon which to make an opinion on Torghast? Didnt think so.

1 Like

Do you have alpha access? No? Then why are you saying anything about Torghast?

1 Like

That is getting better, along with learning how to deal with encounters more efficiently.

1 Like

Please just go to twitch or youtube and look for torghast gameplay. They unanimously say “I hope blizzard doesn’t ruin this with a timer like they did visions.”

2 Likes

Nope. Prove it. I want a detailed list of every single streamer and player with alpha access saying they don’t want a timer in Torghast.

4 Likes

Same. But they should have just limited CDs to X uses depending on tge CD length. Anything over a min (not including 1min) should have a limit based on when they believe a tiner would go in effect. Maybe every 10 floors that number shrinks if youre using your entire batch idk

But anything other than an actual timer so our healer / tank friends can not be gimped…yet again

I.e. you have a 2 min cd, and they think the floor should have a timer of 20 mins. You get 9 uses. Same effect of blocking the wait till cds are ready every pull playsyle

1 Like