✩ Reminder that we still need an actual broom mount for Hallow's End! ✩

Lets make all holiday transmogs usable year round too. Toys and what not as well, unlock it.

Sure! Sounds like fun to me!

1 Like

Gotcha. /10

And you have yet to say why a plain old broom somehow ruins your game.

My point was pretty clear. Yours, on the other hand, is not. And nothing was out of context. Please explain how this is out of context:

You began a new thought with a new sentence, to which I quoted. That’s not out of context. Maybe learn what out of context means? Because that comment makes no sense.

So no actual argument, you just want to be contrary. Mkay.

Deflect what? Now you’re just making crap up?

Nice worthless statement that ignores the rest of what I said.

Which is why we’re asking for it. Shocking, I know. And thanks for proving yourself wrong by saying “their decision.:woman_facepalming:

No, it isn’t. Once again… ignoring what I’m saying to gaslight.

So making crap up again, considering no one is acting like this. Poor attempt.

No. It’s not. I’ve given actual arguments against your outrage and you ignore it to gaslight with zero points made.

Except they are. See: witches in the game, cat in the game, all brooms in Dalaran.

No, that’d be you.

It’s not a difference of opinion when you start gaslighting and blaming me, while claiming everyone is acting like children throwing a tantrum. :roll_eyes:

… so now you’re going with personal attacks since you have no argument. Real cute. Welcome to ignore.

1 Like

I can haz broom, pwease?

3 Likes

Yikes, that doesn’t sound like it has any relevancy to this topic. Free flag from me lol.

And yes, make all the holiday stuff year wide. more cosmetic choice is always good.

3 Likes

Oh, one last point to this…

Flying pigs, oxen, rats, boats etc. aren’t common either. Yet we have those as mounts.

Another failed attempt.

1 Like

Its 1 item from an event that has a whole theme around it. Its not going to detract from anything.

3 Likes

I said your mindset and those that share have been ruining the game. Don’t get it twisted.

You want my honest opinion it’s that dopamine hoarders like you have been on a spree as of late to see who can, as quickly as they can, ruin the game and drive it further into what it will become. A free to play microtransactionfest. But you don’t or will nto see that because you’re short-sighted. You are literally incapable of thinking about the bigger picture.

But it was Blizzard’s decision. It’s only applicable if it benefits me me ME. That’s you right now.

Oh boy, here we go. No you’re just wrong and you might have to accept culpability for that.

Is it not what you were asking for? Like, quite literally?

Second time this is used. Better pull out the buzzwords when you have no actual argument!

Nah, definitely you. Look up the Dunning-Kruger Effect. It may be applicable and interesting if you let your cognitive biases read into it.

But it literally is? Like, my opinion is that I’m tired of seeing a bunch of whinging babies cry for more and more on arbitrary nonsense rather than fixing actual in-game issues. I’m sorry, but other attributes of the game come WAAAAY before this.

Shock, as if I didn’t see that come from your seventeen minute reply. Get bent. You’re the type of player ruining this awesome game.

I welcome it.

It snowballs and has been continually snowballing since Cata and the heroics nerf. WoW become as popular as it did was the worst thing that could have happened.

You already lost in your argument when you went the ignore route. Try again next time

Yeah asking for one holiday broomstick is literally ruining the game.

It’s not the class imbalance, or the time gating or the alt unfriendliness or Blizzard being stubborn about literally everything, it’s people asking for a holiday mount to be useful.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Your argument was “muh hOmOgEnIzAtIoN” and an ad hominem.

Give me a break dude.

It’s not about the broom stick. THink beyond it. The current iteration of the game as is is because of those proverbially stuck on “the broom stick”.

Define it. Better yet, give an example.

You already lost in your argument when you tried to mock someone’s disability.

Try again next time.

2 Likes

False but lets feed into them empty platitudes, champ. I’m here all night.

a mod already deleted it but it’s still been quoted. we can all see it dude.

1 Like

I don’t care. I just assumed that they were some ol’ boomer type with all the entitlement bit. I’m guessing you’re probs what? late thirties, early forties?

The fact that you’re on some no name classic alt is telling. Post on your main, how much of the game have you played?

And what does age or playtime have to do with any of this but be an unrelated ad hominem? Nothing. That’s what.

1 Like