✩ Reminder that we still need an actual broom mount for Hallow's End! ✩

A ton, actually. But I wouldn’t expect the average forum goer to have an actual conversation upon this without being like OMG HURR whatever this guy is wahter -ist.

If you started Legion and beyond, you really can’t have an opinion on the current game. Or shouldn’t, anyways.

You don’t mean this actually do you ? :sweat_smile:

Should have already happened. Other games don’t restrict that stuff.

5 Likes

I vote 30,000 or 50,000 anima. But really, it should just be a boatload of candy. lol

It SHOULD just be a ton of candy, or those toothpicks you get from the treat bags…

I love my All Hallows broom and once I get one, it’s the only mount I use during the holiday.

2 Likes

Yeah, same here. And every time it’s gone… I’m sad.

I think it would be great to add something new to the holiday. Another good thing to add would be a Drust witch theme. Maybe send you into Waycrest Manor again to defeat another witch.

Just pleasegodno, don’t make the broom drop from that boss. I don’t need another HH or Love Rocket droprate in my life. LOL

2 Likes

I’d consider it a bargain.

This whole idea makes me bristle! No wonder Blizzard keeps sweeping it under the rug. I don’t think I can handle it anymore.

I can’t think of any other terrible puns.

wanders off to find a bear to make into a tasty :bear::sandwich:

2 Likes

I mean, it’s mutual. But not let’s think, lol.

Remember, it doesn’t vanish until you dismount. Try to get it on a little used alt and have them mounted on the broom when Hallow’s End ends. Then you log back into that character a few months later and tell people who ask about it that it was a limited time item on the Blizzard shop that just ended yesterday.

LOL… that’s both mean and hilarious. :rofl:

1 Like

That was the first thing I bought from the cash shop over on “the other game that shall not be named”

I’ve been wanting one in WoW for as long as it existed, I don’t even need it to be instant. I just like the model.

2 Likes

Yep! I’m one of those people that doesn’t care if it’s in the store, but I’d love to see a Waycrest Manor witch boss and this broom on the vendor for lots of candies!

1 Like

Good post OP, let’s get this mount please Blizzard.

Yes please. We could have some HD, particle effect filled, spooktacular, pumpkin launching, monstrosity.

1 Like

Proof that Moob wants us all to be shooting pumpkins from between our legs.

2 Likes

Dude. Drustvar was such a great environment to plan some Hallow’s End events. What a ball to drop.

2 Likes

with that ugly sentence yes, I think it would be a net gain if you stopped thinking and left.

1 Like

DO the right thing here Blizz; let us have this kinda fun all year!