“No one wants another faction war!” They said in response to people saying they want another faction war

I legit would start over in retail if they just brought back a fresh pvp servers and canned warmode, layering/phasing.

Emerald Dream use to be such an amazing US server that was impacted very negatively over the gutting of world defense and removal of pvp servers. Wow has not been the same for me. Especially after the BFA pvp bait trailer and warmode addition.

Bring back World of Pvpcraft.

• Wpvpers
3 Likes

War is always a distraction from what is really happening…

That being said having only two factions is dumb.

Would you stop please.
Blizzard did this a lot of time already, every time your “I WANT PVP, I WANT WARMODE” ends with 99% of the same faction server.
Every single time.

What we need is single pool for PVE of all available players,
you can have whoever on whatever it is you do on BGs.

1 Like

BFA trailer views are like double Dragonflight, Shadowlands, Legion and Warthin.

Faction war is peak, the kumbaya crowd is going to kill the game.

Grobbulus laughing at you since 2019.

Even faction split for 4 years.

3 Likes

THANK YOU! I keep forgetting to make this point.
The faction war sells. BfA fell through because of poor execution not because people didn’t like the premise. But the peaceboi crowd has been on a non-stop gaslighting campaign ever since trying to convince people that BfA’s plot was bad because it was about the faction war and not because the writers were incompetent troglodytes actively sabotaging each other.

4 Likes

I don’t want one

I didn’t ask.

1 Like

I honestly was looking forward to 3 patches of Faction war greatness, Faction raids/dungeons and the pvp world quest in BFA were fun.

instead bfa was cursed by azerite powers and the last 2 patches went full naga/void abandoning the faction war plot.

3 Likes

I dont care

Along with the near 10 other million people that did right? RIGHT?

Yeah, love how you guys keep saying people should just move on as Blizzard now hides how many people are remaining and how little money the game is now making by combining its revenue with other games.

I wonder if you guys will be doing this in the lead up to the game being shut down or made F2P playing on your dead servers…will you keep pushing the things that only you like? Odds are, yes. Worst community in MMO history and all.

3 Likes

Yeah it is already HA 56/44, so nope.

1 Like

Crazy when you think about it that Cata and MoP were the closest things we got to a real faction war. Up until the final raid.

2 Likes

The ignorance in this post is so misguided, I’m not even going to justify a response back other than. You just don’t get it since you don’t enjoy it.

4 Likes

Huh, it’s almost like that expac has been out longer, just like the trailer you’re talking about. Huh. This argument of “Cinematics totally mean how good it’s doing” has been used, and shot down. Brain wrinkles. Get them.

1 Like

It goes up and down still not 99% like you claim

It is for majority of servers.

Please feel free to explain the wrong reason why you feel those people all left. Should be amusing if nothing else.

1 Like

I accept your lack of argument as concession to the topic and affirmation to being exactly what I described.

1 Like

I think no one is gonna absolutely agree on anything.

I don’t need another faction war, but I don’t think we should be best friends. I don’t think we should absolutely trust each other. And I think the Horde should have it’s own Horde lead quests and story.

They should also just make Thrall Warchief again and forget the council.

Lack of argument? It’s just not a common desire. Few care about the faction war. It’s felt out of place and forced since Wrath, where so many people cheered the collaboration of the factions at the Wrathgate.

Faction is culture, but the war between them when we constantly fight extraplanar threats is ridiculous and it has no place here.

2 Likes