World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Talent Preview - Priest

Except no one’s screaming. It’s disingenuous to look at the trees and say they’re fair and balanced on the first pass.

Rogues are broken if that preview goes live with 3 new raid buff/utility, double deeper strategem, 2 charges of shadowstep for assassin/sub, shadow dance available for all specs now, 1 point +15% movement speed (compare to 3 points to get 9% movement speed in hunter), 2 baseline stuns, baseline kick, baseline sprint, etc. You look at that and think that’s fair? wth

You’re trolling.

2 Likes

Additional ideas for talents…

• Faithless
    When your personal Power Word: Shield breaks early from damage taken, a Dark Archangel appears behind you and will slash in front of you rooting every enemy with a 5 yard cone area and causing them to take 10% increased damage from your shadow spells for 3 sec.

• This is an idea I had and I worked it into being triggered via self buffing of Power Word: Shield. Its intent is to grant space from being melee zerged in PvP and can work well when gathering mobs up to aoe/chain dot etc in PvE.
  • Harnessed Shadows (Assuming Mind Spike became a part of our toolkit again)
    Mind Spike extinguishes your damage over time effects on your current target, then spreads your Vampiric Touch and Shadow Word: Pain up to 3 other targets within 5 yards.

• The purpose is convert Mind Spike into a damage over time effect target spreader.
  • Thing from beyond
    Your shadowfiend cooldown is reduced by 3 sec each time you cast Mind Blast. In addition, your Shadowfiend instantly hits an additional time with each successful Mind Blast cast.

These are modified ideas to fit the insanity resource mechanic.
I prefer my original ones I shared back in Shadowlands Alpha when we had hopes of going back to the Shadow Orb resource system as you can get more clever with ability interaction as seen here…

You guys will just post until you get what you want with a bunch of creepypasta lawl. That is how this game works. Very avid posters.

Not much of a main Holy Priest.

But here is my idea for what to do with Lightwell.

Make lightwell similar to Shaman totems and Holy Paladins Beacon of Light.

Here’s how…

Current Talent Version…

• Lightwell
    Creates a Holy Lightwell. Every 1 sec the Lightwell will attempt to heal party and raid members within 10 yards that are lower than 50% health over 6 sec. Lightwell lasts for 3 min or until 15 heals are expended. 3 minute cooldown.

My Alteration…

• Lightwell
    Creates a Holy Lightwell. Your Single target Holy Words are replicated and split to every nearby target within 10 yards. Your Holy words reduce the cooldown of Lightwell by 10 seconds. 3 minute cooldown.

Things to note…

• Cooldown of Lightwell can be adjusted
  • Cooldown reduction from Holy Word spells can be adjusted
  • The range of the Lightwell can be adjusted
  • The targets current health can play a factor similar to the current talent version so you are not over healing those that have full health
  • The amount of targets the split healing affects can have a hard cap like 5 or something

The Goal…

Make it so Lightwell is an extension of your own healing in that it splits your Single Target Word spells to other targets, the split is smart in that it prioritizes targets that have missing and lowest health first, its flexible in relocating quickly… if it didn’t have the cooldown reduction mechanic from Holy Word spells, then have it on a low cooldown like 10 sec. It should just allow you to adjust/compliment your own healing style instead of a set it and forget it ability. This would not be abused easily on a low cooldown if it only reacts to your single target Holy Word spells as those have there own cooldowns.

Additions…

Perhaps other Holy Words can be affected as well.

• Holy Word: Chastise
    Can cause the Lightwell to also incapacitate / stun all targets to up to an amount of targets.
  • Holy Word: Life
    Lightwell can benefit from this ability if used correctly, but perhaps the negative effect if not used correctly will just have no affect on the Lightwell.

Maybe add a passive effect where after a certain amount of healing is done, it bursts out a Halo or upon expiration a Halo, Holy Nova or Prayer of healing (something AOE) bursts and heals everything within range.

It literally is possible. They can do whatever they want, they are developing the game. I’m not saying they should do that, your reasoning is just terrible.

Now that you point that out and I reread my post. You’re absolutely right. My assertion is absurd. They can nerf, prune, and homoginize the game as much as they want.

They can hand out every bit of utility and every bit of cc to everyone. We can give priests frost trap. Blind. Hibernate. Cheap shot. Evasion. Death grip. Abomb limb. Abd shackle undead.

And we can give rogues mindbomb and remove cheap shot.

There’s a reason rogues have a lot of utility baseline and priests don’t. Changing that is a bad idea and not likely to happen no matter how much priests want shining force, censure, mind bomb, and psychic horror a on like row 3 without having to pad a useless talent to grab the extras.

Ppl fundamentally don’t understand game design and how less is more. They are literally not going to create a good game by getting whatever they want. You can’t ever bend because someone doesn’t want to take less than perfect choices.

Sacrifice is a hallmark of good design. Remember tanks gearing Agility? They had to give up raw throughput. Did they have to gear ability every time? No. They could tank instances in dps stance. With str gear. There where limits though.

To look at the rogue tree and go oh my gosh priest is horrible…no one will take priests. Priests only get good stuff later than rogues…

smh

We are getting a ton of new interesting endpoint and midpoint talents. Some stuff back. I’m excited to make different builds, especially ones that aren’t meta and goof around in LFR and normal.

You’re right tho.

Blizzard can do whatever they want. And cater to munchkins. And give everyone exactly the same utility at specific breakpoints equal to everyone!

What are others thoughts on Binding Heal coming back instead of the more recent passive Binding Heals? I personally found Binding Heal frustrating to play with because when you really needed both of you to get healed, there could be range of line of sight issues and it would fail to cast… leaving you and the other players in danger. I liked the change to Binding Heals a lot because I could still cast whatever priority spell was needed and you got a kick back on your primary heals much like Discipline getting a portion of a shields back.

I suppose the argument against it is overhealing… but that feels like an opportunity for better talents… like a shield for 5 or 10% max HP fueled by overheals like we have with some soulbinds.

Holy

• Holy Fire and Heal should swap places in the Holy Talent Tree.

I am just thinking that at level 11 as a new player, you would already have prayer of mending and most likely Flash Heal. So having a DPS ability like Holy Fire first would help while being solo.
I don’t think you need so many heals early on.

Discipline

• Penance and Atonement should swap places in the Discipline Talent Tree.

Same reason as for Holy, I think its more impactful to have an offensive ability at level 11 as you can make use of it right away and you can feel the power from your new talent tree off the bat.

Talent Ideas…

Talent to increase the effectiveness of Power Word: Shields Absorb

• Sacrilege (3)
    After a successful cast of Penance or Mind Blast, your next Power Word: Shield absorb amount is increased by 100/200/300%.

OR make it choice talent

• Rapture
    Immediately Power Word: Shield your target, and for the next 8 sec, Power Word: Shield absorbs an additional 200% and may be cast on targets with Weakened Soul.

OR (Choice)

• Sacrilege
    After a successful cast of Penance or Mind Blast, your next Power Word: Shield absorb amount is increased by 150%. This effect cannot occur more then once every 8 seconds.

Adjust numbers as needed.

This allows someone to sacrifice / spent up to 3 points in lieu of other talents in order to grant a non spammable but more powerful absorb.
Good to use on tanks or yourself and your team in PvP when you don’t have time or prevented from getting your other ability’s interactions out.

Talent to bring back Divine Aegis in a more manageable and balanceable form.

Divine Aegis
100 yd range
Instant
Critical heals have a chance to create a protective shield on the target, absorbing a percentage of the amount healed. Lasts 12sec.

• Twilight Overload
    After casting Power Word: Radiance or Shadow Covenant, your spell critical effects trigger Divine Aegis on up to 5 friendly targets for 8 seconds.

This is gatekept by the following for balancing purpose (numbers can be adjusted as needed).

• Hard locked behind other ability cooldowns. I picked Divine Radiance and Shadow Covenant as they have a medium cooldown and they are opposites in that 1 is Holy and other is Shadow.
  • Still requires spell critical heals/damage to activate
  • Only affects 5 targets
  • Only lasts 8 seconds

I think that’s enough balancing tools needed to allow this playstyle back in for those that want it without scaling out of control and outshining everyone else.

Shadow

Noticing we have the class spell Benediction which harks back to the Balance of Light and Shadow quest back in classic, I found it odd that we don’t have a spell called Anathema.

So doing some thinking and what I was reminded was that you had to heal Spirits and kill undead for that quest. I also used Oil of Immolation for AOE since Shadow didn’t have any AOE spell back then.

In saying that, I came up with this spell that could be fun and useful for the Shadow Talent tree.

• Anathema
    Auspicious Spirits deals 50% additional damage to all enemies within 5 yards of their target when struck.

This gives another form of AOE in our spirits. Since they can already hit multiple targets, having them basically explode and do some additional AOE damage would be quite a interesting way for us to do prolonged AOE without having to stop our entire rotation and root ourselves with Mind Sear.

Dot spreader mechanic talent…

• Searing Contagion (Choice talent with Malediction)
    Damnation now causes your next Mind Sear to apply Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague to all enemy targets hit from it’s first pulse of damage. Damage over time spells applied have a 50% duration reduction.

So basically you hit Damnation, and this will empower your next Mind Sear to apply all 3 damage over time spells on enemy’s effected by the first pulse of damage.

Void Eruption Burst AOE damage…

Void Eruption is such a clunky ability and here’s why. Void Eruption does 3 things…

• Causes AOE damage
  • Puts you into Voidform
  • Turns into Voidbolt

With this, it’s basically 3 separate keybinds you need for muscle memory purposes…

• AOE keybind
  • Damage burst cooldown keybind
  • Whack a mole smash button keybind

I think if we decoupled Void Eruption and made it its own ability, it can become a AOE damage burst ability that requires insanity to use. It would be to Devouring Plague what Mind Sear is to Mind Flay.

Can still be a talent choice, but it should be a good option for on demand burst AOE damage if you have enough insanity.

Then I think Void Bolt should just be a void version of Mind Blast when you enter Voidform. Just like Chaos Strike becomes Annihilation for Havoc Demon hunters when they enter Demon form, so does Mind Blast become Void Bolt in Voidform.

This new version of Void Bolt can get all the Mind Blast interactions but also do the following…

• Gain an additional charge
  • Insanity generation is twice that of Mind Blast
  • Damage is more than Mind Blast (maybe 2x more? Or whatever feels right)

This now takes the awkwardness out of Void Bolt being a nearly dead button when not in Voidform.

Finally, Voidform now becomes its own DPS cooldown button where it puts you into Voidform allowing use of the Void Bolt and other effects/talents that only work in Voidform.

(Disclaimer: I am only sharing my ideas as a high level / broadly thinking of how the abilities interact with each other. Anything regarding number tuning I did not really consider, Ill let Blizzard balance as they do should any of my ideas be considered).

Class Tree

Another attempt to clean up the Class talent tree.
I tried to give more utility by bringing back spells we had in the past and moving some from Shadow Tree since its pretty bloated

Changes…

Row 3

• Removed Purify Disease talent
    • Make Purify Disease Baseline
  • Added Mind Bomb / Psychic Voice Choice Talent (Moved over from Shadow)
  • Removed Mind Restrain talent
  • Added Mindful Words
    • Mindful Words
      Within 5 seconds after casting Mind Blast, your next Word spell effect is increased by 20%.
  • Removed Masochism (This should be included with Shadow Mend)
  • Added Shadow Crash (Moved over from Shadow)
    • Shadow Crash
      Hurl a bolt of slow-moving Shadow energy at the destination, dealing Shadow damage to all targets within 8 yards. 30 sec cooldown.

Row 4

• Removed Power Infusion
  • Moved Twist of Fate to (Power Infusion) location
  • Removed Taming the Shadows (This should be included with Shadow Mend)
  • Added Phantasm
    • Phantasm
      Activating Fade removes all movement impairing effects and prevents your movement speed from being reduced for 5 sec.
  • Added Paralysis
    • Paralysis (2)
      When you critically hit with your Mind Blast, you cause the target to be unable to move for 2/4 sec.

Row 5

• Added Vault of Heavens to be a choice with Leap of Faith
    • Vault of Heavens
      Leap of Faith instead causes you to leap to your target, and has 2 charges.
  • Added Void Tendrils (Mind Control location)
    • Void Tendrils
      Tendrils come out of the ground under up to 5 enemies within 8 yards, immobilizing them for 20 seconds. Killing the tendril cancels the effect. 30 second cooldown.
  • Combined Shadow Fiend & Mind Bender into a choice Talent

Row 6

• Removed Cleric’s Armaments talent
  • Moved Angel’s Mercy to (Cleric’s Armaments location)
  • Added Inner Focus as a talent
    • Inner Focus
      When activated, reduces the Mana cost of your next spell by 100% and increases its critical effect chance by 25% if it is capable of a critical effect.
  • Moved Mind Control to Dominant Mind location

Row 7

• Removed Tools of the Cloth talent
  • Moved Light’s Inspiration to (Tools of the Cloth location) & changed from a (2) point talent to a single point talent
  • Added Angelic Bulwark talent (replaced Twins of the Sun Priestess)
    • Anytime a damaging attack brings you below 30% health, you gain an absorption shield equal to 30% of your total health lasting for 20 sec.
      This effect cannot occur more than once every 90 sec.
  • Added Spectral Guise talent
    • Spectral Guise
      Your shadow blurs into the darkness, leaving your true form behind. As a shadow you are stealthed, but remain in combat. Lasts 6 sec or until your true form is hit by 3 direct attacks.
  • Moved Dominant Mind Control to Puppet Master location

Row 8

• Moved Puppet Master to Mindbender location

Row 9

• Removed Light’s Inspiration
  • Removed Crystalline Reflection
  • Moved Power Infusion to Crystalline Reflection location
  • Changed Power Infusion
    • Power Infusion
      Infuses the target with power for 20 sec, Increasing Healing done & Reducing Mana cost from spells by 25%.

Shadow Talent Tree

Key Features…

• Cleaned up the top section to reduce bloat & move some utility to middle section.
  • Moves some talents to class tree.
  • Added new talents from past iterations of shadow.
  • Removed some talents.
  • Changed how some talents work to make them more interesting or more in line as a “class” talent.
  • Organized the bottom section to give it a more “defined” path for various playstyle options.
  • Playstyle options are set up in such a way that its improbable for much if any cross play talent picks between the key playstyle defining talents. This will make balancing self contained within each playstyle and relatively easier compared to the shotgun approach of current implementation of the bottom row talents.

Playstyles Paths…

3 Primary paths for each playstyle option.

• Clarity of Power & Auspicious Spirits on the left side of tree.
    • Left side is for quick fights & multi dot fights for those that like that style similar to Warlords of Draenor.
  • Dark Archangel & Insanity with a mix of either left and right sides choices.
    • Playstyle with a little mix of many things but is akin to the traditional playstyle before Shadow Orbs or Insanity / Voidform redesign.
  • Voidform playstyle on the right side of tree
    • Current iteration of Shadow / Voidform style of play.

Another attempt at cleaning things up.

Changes…

Row 2

• Moved Fortress of the Mind from row 3

Row 3

• Moved Unfurling Darkness from row 4
  • Moved Psychic Voice with Mind Bomb to Class tree.
  • Moved Devouring Plague from Row 2
  • Added Thought Harvester & changed it a bit to interact with Shadow Word: Pain as not much SW:P interaction in the tree and its possible to not have Vampiric Touch when picking this talent.
    • Thought Harvester
      Shadow Word: Pain has a 20% chance to increase the damage of your next Mind Sear within 20 sec by 150%.

Row 4

• Moved Death and Madness from row 3
  • Moved Psychic Horror from row 5
  • Moved Hallucinations from row 5
    • Added Silence to the list of spells

Row 5

• N/A

Row 6

• Moved Vampiric Embrace from row 4
  • Moved Unleash the Shadows from row 9 & Added an AOE modifier to it
    • Unleash the Shadows
      Vampiric Touch critical strikes have a 5/10% to create a Shadowy Apparition. In addition, your Shadowy Apparitions now explode for 50% additional damage within 5 yards when they hit there target.
  • Added Mental Anguish talent
    • Mental Anguish
      Increases your Mind spells damage by 20%.
  • Added Searing Contagion as a choice talent with Damnation
    • Searing Contagion
      Your next Mind Sear will spread all your damage over time effects up to 8 targets. 60 second cooldown. Shadowy Apparitions reduce the cooldown by 1 second on hit.
  • Moved Dispersion from row 4

Row 7

• Moved San’layn from row 5
  • Added Mind Melt talent
    • Mind Melt
      Increases your Mind spells critically strike chance by 3/6/9%.
  • Moved Living Shadow from row 10
  • Moved Eidolic Intuition from row 10
  • Removed Malediction
  • Added Insanity talent
    • Insanity
      Casting Devouring Plague transforms your Mind Flay spell into Insanity for 5 seconds. Insanity’s damage is double that of Mind Flay.
  • Moved Abyssal Knowledge from row 9
  • Moved Intangibility from row 5

Row 8

• Added Mind Spike talent
    • Mind Spike
      Blasts the target with Shadowfrost damage, but extinguishes your Shadow damage-over-time effects from the target in the process.
      Mind Spike also increases the critical strike chance of your next Mind Blast on the target by 30%. Stacks up to 3 times.
  • Changed Mental Fortitude to make it a more attractive talent
    • Mental Fortitude
      Healing from Vampiric Touch when you are at maximum health will shield you for the same amount. Shield cannot exceed a certain value, based on Talent Rank. Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague healing is increased by 50/100%.
  • Moved Sanguine Teachings from row 9 & made it a more attractive talent
    • Sanguine Teachings
      Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague deal 15/30/45% additional damage based on your current health percentage.
      • For example: at 100% HP you get 45% more Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague damage. But at 50% HP you get 22.5% more damage. At 10% HP you get 4.5% more damage. The idea is this is a good talent if you can keep health as high as possible for as long as possible.
  • Moved Rot and Wither from row 9 and changed to a refresh instead of extending dot duration effect
    • Rot and Wither
      Mind Flay and Mind Sear damage has a 50/100% chance to refresh Vampiric Touch and Shadow Word: Pain.
  • Moved Void Eruption from row 5

Row 9

• Added Surge of Darkness talent
    • Surge of Darkness
      Your Devouring Plague and Vampiric Touch have a 10% chance to make your next Mind Spike instant, deal 50% more damage, and not consume your damage-over-time effects. Up to 3 charges.
  • Added Clarity of Power & Auspicious Spirits choice talent
    • Clarity of Power
      Your Mind Spike, Mind Sear, and Shadow Word: Death deal 40% additional damage to targets not affected by your Shadow Word: Pain or Vampiric Touch. Also reduces the cooldown on Mind Blast by 3 sec and makes it instant cast.
  • Moved Auspicious Spirits from row 6 & changed changed it to synergize more with other talents
    You shadowy Apparitions have an increased 10/20% chance to critically hit and generate 3 insanity.
  • Added Dark Archangel talent (I want to have my Dark Archangel wings again).
    • Dark Archangel
      Increases your haste by 5% and the damage done by your non-periodic Shadow damage abilities by 20%.
      Lasts for 18sec. 90 sec cooldown.
  • Moved Hungering Void & Surrender to Madness choice from row 6
  • Moved Void Touched from row 6
  • Moved Void Torrent from row 7
    • Void Torrent (Added a extra damage component & increased Voidform duration based on how many dots on target)
      Channel a torrent of void energy into the target, the periodic rate of all your damage over time effects is increased by 300% for 3 sec and increases Voidforms duration by 3 sec per damage over time spell.

Row 10

• Removed Void Apparitions (needed to remove spells that are not that compelling and this fit the bill)
  • Moved Mind Devourer from row 8
  • Moved Insidious Ire from row 8
  • Added Shadow Power talent
    • Shadow Power
      Increases the critical damage of your Shadow spells by 10/20%.
  • Merged all the Idol talents into new talent Idol of the Gods
    • These “procs” I think should only occur during Voidform and maybe only 1 proc can be active at a time.
  • Moved Ancient Madness from row 7

Additional Notes:

• Purify
    This ability SHOULD be baseline for all 3 specs. As a Priest and more specifically as a Shadow Priest, it should be our niche as the only DPS that can have an instant cast Offensive and Defensive Dispel Magic ability. We already have Mass dispel, why is having an instant cast version so bad? I don’t buy for balancing purposes. That should just be the way it is when facing a Shadow Priest.
  • Prayer of Healing
    This ability should be baseline. We as priests should have an on demand group healing ability. We don’t need fancy ones that Holy and Discipline have, but we should still be capable at a baseline level to heal up a group. Had this since early level in Classic.
  • Power Infusion
    I changed Power Infusion to be more of a “healer” cooldown in that it increases healing & reduces mana cost. This makes it good for Holy and Discipline, not so much for Shadow. We did just fine without a cooldown type of ability before back in WoD and prior and we can just have more power built into our damage from base level to prevent scaling issues later on with crazy amounts of Haste coming from 1 buff. Still have the Voidform DPS cooldown option for those that want it and Dark Archangel.
  • Death and Madness
    I really enjoyed the WoD version of Shadow Word: Death. I would prefer that version over current version.
    • Death and Madness (WoD version)
      If your Shadow Word: Death fails to kill the target at or below 20% health, your Shadow Word: Death’s cooldown is instantly reset. Damage increased by 250% to targets below 20% health.

So, a worse innervate? Yikes.

1 Like

Numbers can be tweaked. As I mentioned in my post.

But the idea is to make it a healer cooldown as it was meant to be from the beginning.

That way the entire drama over Power Infusion can be resolved and then we can push more of damage budget for shadow back into the core abilities or Voidform.

I agree. You fundamentally don’t understand have design.

if u are qq ing about stuff like PI and innervate or having to buy talents towards a cc or utility maybe play guitar hero or that piano game wehere u hve to skinner box hit the note really perfectly everytime and that is the only metric of ‘good’???

I Fell t
hat all (RESURRECTED) SPELLS should be CASTED in combat no matter what !!!

Please make Lightwell like in Mop, 3 min CD for only 15 heals? Will be pretty useless…

New post for the day, similar topic as always… the general priest tree is bad for Discipline and Shadow Priest.

Shadow and Disc have only five free talent points they can freely choose to spend. The remaining 26 are locked into major throughput choices for healing/damage that are too hard to pass on.

For Shadow the generic build looks like this. Mindgames and Shadowflame Prism lock you in place.

You have two final points to invest in some highly situational utility, and have another three points to unlock tier 3 that can go into some of the following: Shadowmend, Masochism and Mind Restrain, Leap of Faith, Mind Control and Dominant Mind, Shackle Undead, or Prayer of Mending and Renew.

For Discipline the generic build looks like this or this. Mindgames and Mindbender are just too good to pass up for Atonement and Mana managment.

Similar to Shadow, Disc has only 5 points to invest freely. These can go into the same catalog shadow has, plus more AoE damage via Shadowflame, the Holy Nova route, or the Crystalline Reflection route.

If only five points can be freely placed in the talent tree, then the tree is a failure.

The cause for only having 5 points is pretty straigthforward. Mindgames and Mindbender/Shadowflame Prism are just vastly superior to anything else the tree has to offer. The left column with the PoM and Renew upgrades (totalling 12 talents) is effectively useless to Shadow, and can’t compete with Mindgames/Shadowflame Prism for Disc. Overall there are just too many DPS throughput nodes in the tree.

[Rory’s father]: “How do you know what your doing?”
[Amelia Pond]: “I’ve been traveling with The Doctor long enough, you just push buttons.”

Druid and Paladin: Berserk & Avenging Wrath (Type) Talent inspiration…

Since the advent of the new Paladin Talent Trees, I have noticed a pattern in that the Druid and Paladin have their respective Cooldowns in Berserk and Avenging Wrath. In addition to those abilities, they have additional talents in their specialization that add “extra” effects during those cooldown windows.

So that inspired me to see how we can take that model and apply it to the Priest Talent Trees.

The main binding feature that you can find in Priests if all specs is the “Angelic” theme. We have several indicators that point to this, some examples include…

Angelic Spells

• Leap of Faith (has wing animations)
  • Angelic Feather (Its a feather… an angel like feather… and its in the name)
  • Angelic Bulwark
  • Angel’s Mercy
  • Vault of Heavens
  • And “Prayer” spell (Angels are linked to Heaven and by extension, Angels who in any mythos reside in the Heavens)
  • Archangel & Dark Archangel (Once were talents in Cata)
  • Guardian Spirit & Guardian Angel

So using the “Angelic” theme as a binding to bridge the gap between each Priest Specialization & borrowing the additional Cooldown effects that both the Druid and Paladin have with Berserk and Avenging Wrath, I have come up with some ideas that can have a lot of wiggle room to evolve and be iterated on while remining very “Priestly” in theme.

Class Tree

Replace Power Infusion… OR move power infusion to be more “support” and less our own personal cooldown.

Instead, bring back Archangel and Dark Archangel as a Choice talent in the class tree.

• Archangel
    Instant
    Archangel - Instantly restores 5% of your total mana and increases your healing done by 15%. Lasts for 18sec. 60 sec cooldown.

OR (Choice)

• Dark Archangel
    Instant
    Dark Archangel - Increase haste by 5% and increases your damage done by 20%. Lasts for 18sec. 90 sec cooldown.
  • Dark Archangel (Alternate Version)
    Instant
    Dark Archangel - Increase haste by 5% and increases all your Mind abilities damage by 20%. Lasts for 18sec. 90 sec cooldown.

or

For a more Holy/Shadow variation

• Archangel (Holy)
    Instant
    Archangel - Instantly restores 5% of your total mana and increases your Holy damage and healing done by 15%. Lasts for 18sec. 60 sec cooldown.

OR (Choice)

• Dark Archangel (Shadow)
    Instant
    Dark Archangel - Increase haste by 5% and increases your Shadow damage by 20%. Lasts for 18sec. 90 sec cooldown.

Specialization Trees

For each specialization Tree, add talents that “grant” additional effects that become active when you use Archangel or Dark Archangel
These can be either “Choice” nodes or both exist throughout the trees

Some examples of where and what these additional abilities can do below…
Obviously these can be changed to be more unique and/or be either a Group buff (Support) or a personal buff.

Holy

• Archangel: Wisdom
    Summons the Archangel of Wisdom, Restores an additional 10% mana and increases your groups mana regen by 20%.
  • Archangel: Hope
    Summons the Archangel of Hope, Restores 10% max HP and increases all healing received for your group by 20%.

Discipline

• Archangel: Fate
    Summons the Archangel of Fate, increases all your absorb damage abilities by 20% & reduces your groups damage taken by 10%.
  • Archangel: Valor
    Summons the Archangel of Valor, increasing your groups movement speed and haste by 20%.

Shadow

• Archangel: Death (Group Buff)
    Summons the Archangel of Death, Your groups single target attacks will now cleave to 2 additional nearby targets.
    OR
  • Archangel: Death (Personal Buff)
    Summons the Archangel of Death, your Shadow Word: Death cooldown is reduced by 50% and cleaves 2 additional nearby targets.

With this type of system / theme and talent connection, we can capture a “Theme” that is shared throughout all 3 specialization and it can act as a support ability OR a personal pending the goals of each spec/ability.

For Shadow, this can be an “additional” theme separate from the “Void / Old God” theme OR just outright replace it (Pending how much allowable redesign takes place) as imo the Void / Old God theme just does not fit well with the Holy and Discipline themes.

Additional Talent ideas that fit the “angelic” theme…

• Valkyries Grace
    Summons a Valkyrie to protect you from harm, reducing all damage by 20% and making you immune to spell interrupts for 8 sec. 2 min cooldown.

Choice

• Angels Favor
    Summons an Angel to lift you from danger, making you immune to physical attacks for 8 sec. The Angel will sacrifice itself to prevent your death and restore 30% of your health. 2 min cooldown.

Talent Idea Wishlist / consideration…

• Spectral Guise
    Your shadow blurs into the darkness, leaving your true form behind. As a shadow you are stealthed, but remain in combat. Lasts 6 sec or until your true form is hit by 3 direct attacks.
  • Void Shift
    You and the currently targeted party or raid member swap health percentages. Increases the lower health percentage of the two to 25% if below that amount.
  • Void Tendrils
    Tendrils come out of the ground under up to 5 enemies within 8 yards, immobilizing them for 20 seconds. Killing the tendril cancels the effect. 30 second cooldown.
  • Paralysis (2)
    When you critically hit with your Mind Blast, you cause the target to be unable to move for 2/4 sec.
  • Blackout (2) (Modified to only proc on Mind Blast as all our shadow spells would make it OP imo)
    Gives your Mind Blast a 5/10% chance to stun the target for 3 sec.
  • Phantasm
    Activating Fade removes all movement impairing effects and prevents your movement speed from being reduced for 5 sec.
  • Death and Madness (Wod version)
    If your Shadow Word: Death fails to kill the target at or below 20% health, your Shadow Word: Death’s cooldown is instantly reset. Damage increased by 250% to targets below 20% health.
  • Mind Bomb / Psychic Voice moved over to class tree
    • Mind Bomb
      Inflicts the target with a Mind Bomb.
      After 2 sec or if the target dies, it unleashes a psychic explosion, disorienting all enemies within 8 yds of the target for 6 sec.
    • Psychic Voice
      Reduces the cooldown of Psychic Scream by 30 sec.
  • Anathema
    Your Mind Blast has a 15% chance to cause the target to deal damage as cleave to its nearby friendly targets for 5 sec.
    Note: This basically kind of acts like Mind Control mixed with Mind Games in that it will cause the target of your Mind Blast to now cleave its damage ONLY to its friendly targets… so in PvP the cleave will only harm your enemy and in PvE the cleave will only harm hostile NPCs
  • Vault of Heavens
    Leap of Faith instead causes you to leap to your target, and has 2 charges.

Shadow Tree Talents ideas / consideration…

• Cascade
    Launch a Shadowy bolt that grows in power with distance, damaging an enemy, and then bouncing to additional enemies 4 times. Each time it bounces, it splits into 2 bolts, never damaging the same target twice.
  • Dark Contagion
    While your Devouring Plague is active on a target, your Shadow Word: Pain & Vampiric Touch deal an additional 25% damage to all targets within 5 yards.
  • Binding Shadows
    Your Living Shadow and Spectral Guise replicate your next 3 single target Shadow spells on targets your currently in combat with. Spectral Guise now last 6 sec or until killed.
  • Void Eruption (Decouple)
    Decouple Void Eruption to be its OWN button that spends insanity for AOE. This can be its own talent for an additional use to spend our Resource on.
  • Devouring Void
    Devouring Plague and Void Eruption have a 5/10% chance to Activate Dark Archangel or Voidform for 8 sec. If you are currently under the effects of Dark Archangel or Voidform, then extend the duration by 8 sec.
  • Void Bolt (Remove)
    Void Bolt seems to only be relevant to use as an instant cast ability to press when you need to do something on the move. I think Either Shadow Word: Death should fit this niche OR Bring back Mind Spike and its interactions (See below).
    Also, Void Bolt is just a clucky ability in that you only use it in Void Form, outside it doesn’t exist. Meaning you are turning a DPS cooldown (Voidform) into both an AOE (Void Eruption) and a single target ability that you want to press often (Void Bolt). This is VERY clunky to play with and just not fun.
  • Dark Void (This might be a better form of AOE as a talent option. This as a spender instead or with Void Eruption)
    40 yd range 30 sec cooldown 2 sec cast
    Unleashes an explosion of dark energy around the target, dealing Shadow damage and applying Shadow Word: Pain to all nearby enemies** . Generates 30 insanity.
  • Harbinger of Death
    Your Devouring Plague damage over time has a 10% chance to cause your Shadow Word: Death to not incur any cooldown and cleave up to 2 additional targets for 5 sec. This effect cannot occur again for 30 sec.
  • Dark Archangel: Death
    While under the effects of Dark Archangel, your Shadow Word: Deaths cooldown is reduced by 50% and does 100% additional damage to targets afflicted with Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague.
    If Dark Archangel is known, also grant 20% Mind Spells damage and 5% Haste.
  • Dark Archangel: Deaths Echo
    While under the effects of Dark Archangel, your Shadow Word: Death has 1 additional charge & cleaves 2 additional nearby targets.
  • Pain of Death
    Your Shadow Word: Pain damage has a chance to empower your Shadow Word: Death to deal additional damage to every target afflicted by your Shadow Word: Pain.
  • Mind Spike
    Blasts the target with Shadowfrost damage, but extinguishes your Shadow damage-over-time effects from the target in the process.
    Mind Spike also increases the critical strike chance of your next Mind Blast on the target by 30%. Stacks up to 3 times.
  • Surge of Darkness
    Your Devouring Plague and Vampiric Touch have a 10% chance to make your next Mind Spike instant, deal 50% more damage, and not consume your damage-over-time effects. Up to 3 charges.
  • Clarity of Power
    Your Mind Spike, Mind Sear, and Shadow Word: Death deal 40% additional damage to targets not affected by your Shadow Word: Pain or Vampiric Touch. Also reduces the cooldown on Mind Blast by 3 sec and makes it instant cast.
  • Auspicious Spirits (WoD) version
    You shadowy Apparitions have an increased 20% chance to critically hit and generate (Resource).
  • Devouring Void
    Devouring Plague and Void Eruption have a 5/10% chance to Activate Dark Archangel or Voidform for 8 sec. If you are currently under the effects of Dark Archangel or Voidform, then extend the duration by 8 sec.
  • Dark Alignment
    (Replaces Power Infusion)
    You and the nearest party or raid member gain Power Infusion when you have Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague on the same target at 50% effectiveness.
    Your Mind Blast reduces the cooldown of Dark Archangel or Voidform by 2/4 sec.
  • Spectral Shift
    Gain 1 charge of Spectral Guise and you have a 20% chance to cast Spectral Guise upon getting hit with a melee attack. This effect does not consume a charge of Spectral Guise.
  • Shadow Power (2)
  • Insanity
    Casting Devouring Plague transforms your Mind Flay or Mind Sear spell into Insanity for 5 seconds. Insanity’s damage is double that of Mind Flay & Mind Sear.
  • Old God Idols
    If keeping the Idol talents, move them all into a single talent and have it only active during Voidform (This would be the Void path of tree if we get separate unique playstyle paths). The Shadowfiend/Mindbender can be changed to reduce cooldown or last longer while in Voidform from each Mind Blast cast.

Shadow Resource System… The problem…

• Insanity Resource system (Current)
    They way insanity works now, we have multiple abilities that all generate a “trickle” of “Insanity” which means the more ways we have to generate it, the less time we have to press any buttons that DO NOT generate it. This pigeon holes you into ignoring everything that does not Generate or Spend Insanity.

In addition, the fact that we have so many varying ways to generate insanity and in different amounts makes the visual purple resource bar useless as if you don’t have a number value showing you how much you have, the visual bar alone is not intuitive to see and quickly know you need to do x amount of things before you can spend. So as a result, you need to constantly do math in order to plan out the best time to spend insanity.

With Shadow Orbs, it was very simple and elegant in it’s implementation as it only was max 5 Shadow Orbs and you knew you got 1 Orb for each GCD ability that generated an orb. It only got crazy when you took Auspicious Spirits in WoD as you couldn’t spend your Shadow Orbs fast enough with enough spirit procs and many targets. It was hectic but in a fun way. Insanity is just simply not fun and doesn’t really fit the “Master of Shadows” that Blizzard quoted for the Legion rework that was done.

• Shadow Orb Resource System (Previous)
    With how Shadow Orbs worked in MoP and WoD, you only got an Orb on Mind Blasts and Shadow Word Death (Within 20% execute range). Both of these abilities had a cooldown. Only taking Auspicious Spirits in WoD opened up a 3rd route to gain our Resource. This meant that while those abilities were on Cooldown or unusable, it opened up a lot of moments to either just use filler DPS in Mind Flay, or tap into our utility / reposition ourselves to help our group with things like Leap of Faith, Silence, Fear, Mind Control, Shield, Dispel or offheal in a pinch with Prayer of Mending/Prayer of Healing.

In addition, Having our resource system attached to Shadow Word: Death made execute phases REALLY fun when now we can get a massive inflow of resources from SW:D double tapping and tossing out Devouring Plagues like crazy. It changed up our priority system and as such was very satisfying

Those moments felt GREAT as it freed up time to look for moments to do more “priestly” things and utilize our toolkit to its fullest.

IF we can at least adjust “Insanity” to act more like “Shadow Orbs” in that we get “chucks” of resource from a very selective amount of abilities and act like how Shadow Orbs acted (or just go back to Shadow Orbs) then that would make playing Shadow a lot more fun as we wont be stressing trying to get every little GCD to be meaningful in regards to our resource management.

Old Idea for Archangel Summon abilities that might be considered instead…

• Archangel of Valor
    Summons the Archangel of Valor, increasing your groups movement speed and haste by 20% for 10 sec. 3 min cooldown. Each Archangel spell incurs a 30 sec cooldown to summon another.
  • Archangel of Wisdom
    Summons the Archangel of Wisdom, increasing your groups mana regen and reducing the cooldown on major mana regeneration abilities by 20% for 10 sec. 3 min cooldown. Each Archangel spell incurs a 30 sec cooldown to summon another.
  • Archangel of Hope
    Summons the Archangel of Hope, increasing your groups healing effects & reducing the cooldown on major healing abilities by 20% for 10 sec. 3 min cooldown. Each Archangel spell incurs a 30 sec cooldown to summon another.
  • Archangel of Fate
    Summons the Archangel of Fate, increases your groups chance to land a critical hit by 20% for 10 sec. 3 min cooldown. Each Archangel spell incurs a 30 sec cooldown to summon another.
  • Archangel of Death
    Summons the Archangel of Death, Your groups single target attacks will now cleave to 2 additional nearby targets for 10 sec. 3 min cooldown. Each Archangel spell incurs a 30 sec cooldown to summon another.

Using this Talent Tree Manager tool, I was able to create an interactive Talent tree.

This is close to what I would like to see…

Priest Class Tree…
Imgur

Copy and paste code below and import it into TTM to see it first hand.

• 1.3.7:custom:0:Priest class (Shadow) - Aneurysm-05:This is the preset for the Priest class tree as Shadow.__n__You can start editing the tree/loadout now.:TTM Note__cl____n__Due to tree changes loadout has been revalidated and one or more skillset was invalidated!__n____n__:48:0;0:Prayer of Mending:Places a ward on an ally that heals them for (61% of Spell power) the next time they take damage__cm__ and then jumps to another ally within 20 yds. Jumps up to 5 times and lasts 30 sec after each jump.:0:5:5:1:0:0:52:2,3:prayerOfMending.png,default.png;1:Shadow Word Death:A word of dark binding that inflicts (85% of Spell power) Shadow damage to the target. If the target is not killed by Shadow Word__cl__ Death__cm__ the caster takes damage equal to the damage inflicted upon the target.__n____n__[Damage increased by 250% to targets below 50% health.][Damage increased by 150% to targets below 20% health.]__n____n__Atonement__n__Does not trigger Atonement:0:1:13:1:0:1::4,11,5:shadowWordDeath.png,default.png;2:Renew:Fill the target with faith in the light__cm__ healing for (160% of Spell power) over 15 sec.:0:7:3:1:0:0:0:8:renew.png,default.png;3:Focused Mending:Prayer of Mending does 45% increased healing to the initial target.:1:9:5:1:8:0:0:13:focusedMending.png,default.png;4:Angelic Feather,Body and Soul:Places a feather at the target location__cm__ granting the first ally to walk through it 40% increased movement speed for 5 sec. Only 3 feathers can be placed at one time.,Power Word__cl__ Shield and Leap of Faith increase your target's movement speed by 40% for 3 sec.:2:3:11:1:0:0:44,1:10,9,38:angelicFeather.png,bodyAndSoul.png;5:Death and Madness:If your Shadow Word__cl__ Death fails to kill the target at or below 20% health__cm__ your Shadow Word__cl__ Deaths cooldown is instantly reset. __n____n__Casting Shadow Word__cl__ Death now also does damage to you equivalent to the damage it would do to an enemy above 50% health.:1:3:13:1:0:0:1::shadowWordDeath.png,default.png;6:Shadow Mend:Wraps an ally in shadows which heal for (320% of Spell power)__cm__ but at a price.__n____n__The ally will take [(320% of Spell power) / 20] damage every 1 sec__cm__ until they have taken [(320% of Spell power) / 2] total damage from all sources__cm__ or leave combat.:0:5:17:1:0:0:11:12:shadowMend.png,default.png;8:Benediction:Your Prayer of Mending has a 25% chance to leave a Renew on each target it heals.:1:9:3:1:8:0:2:36,13:benediction.png,default.png;9:Purify Disease:Removes all Disease effects from a friendly target.:0:5:9:1:0:0:4:18,33:purifyDisease.png,default.png;10:Dispel Magic:Dispels Magic on the enemy target__cm__ removing 1 beneficial Magic effect.:0:5:13:1:0:0:4:18,23:dispelMagic.png,default.png;11:Masochism:When you take a damaging attack equal to or greater than 10% of your total health or damage yourself with your Shadow Word__cl__ Death__cm__ you instantly gain 10% of your total mana.__n____n__This effect cannot occur more than once every 15 sec.:1:3:15:1:0:0:1:6:masochism.png,default.png;12:Mind Restrain:Mind Blast prevents the next [(Spell power * 300 / 100) * (1 + Versatility)] damage dealt by the enemy.:1:7:19:1:0:0:6:65,24:mindRestrain.png,default.png;13:Say Your Prayers:Prayer of Mending has a 6% chance to not consume a charge when it jumps to a new target.:1:11:5:1:8:0:8,3::sayYourPrayers.png,default.png;14:Enlightenment:You regenerate mana 10% faster.:1:3:9:1:0:0:44::enlightenment.png,default.png;15:Improved Smite:Smite deals 25% increased damage.,Smite deals 50% increased damage.:1:9:9:2:8:0:18:48,32,25:improvedSmite.png,default.png;16:Power Infusion:Infuses the target and yourself with power for 20 sec__cm__ increasing haste by 25%.:0:15:11:1:20:0:22,48,60:49,54:powerInfusion.png,default.png;17:Improved Mind Blast:Mind Blast's cooldown reduced by 3 sec.,Mind Blast's cooldown reduced by 7.5 sec.:1:9:13:2:8:0:18:48,51:improvedMindBlast.png,default.png;18:Twist of Fate:After healing or damaging a target below 35% health__cm__ you deal 20% increased healing and damage for 10 sec.:1:7:11:1:0:0:10,9:48,15,17:twistOfFate.png,default.png;21:Leap of Faith,Vault of Heavens:Pulls the spirit of a party or raid member__cm__ instantly moving them directly in front of you.,Causes you to leap to your target.:2:15:7:1:20:0:22:49,45:leapOfFaith.png,VaultofHeavens.png;22:Mass Dispel:Dispels magic in a 15 yard radius__cm__ removing all harmful Magic from 5 friendly targets and 1 beneficial Magic effects from 5 enemy targets. __n____n__Mass Dispel__n__Potent enough to remove Magic that is normally undispellable:0:13:9:1:8:0:48:21,16:massDispel.png,default.png;23:Mind Control:Controls a mind up to 1 level above yours for 30 sec while still controlling your own mind. Does not work versus Demonic__cm__ Mechanical__cm__ or Undead beings or players. This spell shares diminishing returns with other disorienting effects.:0:7:15:1:0:0:10:29,65:mindControl.png,default.png;24:Shadowfiend,Mindbender:Instant 3 min cooldown__n____n__Summons a shadowy fiend to attack the target for 15 sec.__n____n__Each attack applies a stack of Shadow Vulnerability (3% Magic)__cm__ causing each consecutive attack to hit 5% harder.__n__Shadow Vulnerability also increases your Shadow damage done to the target.__n____n__Shadow Vulnerability last 5 sec,Instant 1 min cooldown__n____n__Summons a Mindbender to attack the target for 15 sec.__n____n__Shadow__n__Generates 5 Insanity each time the Mindbender attacks.__n____n__Discipline__cm__  Holy__n__Summons a Mindbender to attack the target for 12 sec. You regenerate 1% of maximum mana each time the Mindbender attacks.:2:11:19:1:8:0:12,65:43,35:shadowfiend.png,mindbender.png;25:Cleric's Armaments:While your Power Word__cl__ Shield is active on you__cm__ Smite & Mind Blast deals 10% additional damage.:1:11:7:1:8:0:15,33:37:clericsArmaments.png,default.png;29:Dominant Mind:You may also control your own character while Mind Control is active__cm__ but Mind Control has a 2 min cooldown__cm__ and it may not be used against players.:1:11:15:1:8:0:23:35:dominantMind.png,default.png;30:Throes of Pain:Shadow Word__cl__ Pain deals an additional 5% damage over its duration. When an enemy dies while afflicted by your Shadow Word__cl__ Pain__cm__ you gain 5% Insanity and Mana.,Shadow Word__cl__ Pain deals an additional 10% damage over its duration. When an enemy dies while afflicted by your Shadow Word__cl__ Pain__cm__ you gain 10% Insanity and Mana.:1:17:17:2:20:0:53,43:55:throesOfPain.png,default.png;32:Smitten:Smite Critical strikes shields a random party of raid member for 50% of the damage done.__n____n__Prioritizes targets with the lowest health. :1:11:9:1:8:0:15::toolsOfTheCloth.png,default.png;33:Shackle Undead:Shackles the target undead enemy for 50 sec__cm__ preventing all actions and movement. Damage will cancel the effect. Limit 1.:0:7:7:1:0:0:9:25:shackleUndead.png,default.png;35:Puppet Master:Shadowfiend and Dominant Mind increase your Mastery by 150 while active.,Shadowfiend and Dominant Mind increase your Mastery by 150 while active.:1:13:17:2:8:0:29,24::puppetMaster.png,default.png;36:Blessing of Renewal:Renew heals for an additional 5% and its mana cost is reduced by 10%.:1:11:3:1:8:0:8:40:blessingOfRenewal.png,default.png;37:Charitable Soul:Casting Power Word__cl__ Shield on an ally also shields you for 10% of the amount for 10 sec.:1:13:5:1:8:0:25:40:charitableSoul.png,default.png;38:Translucent Image,Phantasm:For the first 5 sec of Fade__cm__ you take 10% reduced damage.,Activating Fade removes all movement impairing effects and prevents your movement speed from being reduced for 5 sec.:2:5:11:1:0:0:4::translucentImage.png,Fade.png;40:Unwavering Will:While above 75% health__cm__ the cast times of your Flash Heal__cm__ Heal__cm__ Prayer of Healing__cm__ and Smite are reduced by 10%.,While above 75% health__cm__ the cast times of your Flash Heal__cm__ Heal__cm__ Prayer of Healing__cm__ and Smite are reduced by 20%.:1:15:3:2:20:0:36,37:67,45:unwaveringWill.png,default.png;43:Rabid Shadows:Your __n____n__Mindbender__n__Mindbender__n____n__Shadowfiend's attack speed is increased by 5%.,Your __n____n__Mindbender__n__Mindbender__n____n__Shadowfiend's attack speed is increased by 10%.:1:15:19:2:20:0:24:63,30:rabidShadows.png,default.png;44:Holy Word Life:A word of holy power that heals the target for (150% of Spell power). If the target is not below 20% health__cm__ the caster takes damage equal to the amount healed. Healing is increased by 150% to targets below 20% health.:0:1:9:1:0:0::4,52,14:holyWordLife.png,default.png;45:Crystalline Reflection:Power Word__cl__ Shield instantly heals the target for (42% of Spell power) and reflects 20% of damage absorbed.,Power Word__cl__ Shield instantly heals the target for (84% of Spell power) and reflects 40% of damage absorbed.:1:17:5:2:20:0:21,40:66:crystallineReflection.png,default.png;48:Archangel,Dark Archangel:Instantly restores 5% of your total mana and increases your healing done by 15%.__n____n__Lasts for 18sec. 60 sec cooldown.,Increase haste by 5% and increases your Shadow damage done by 20%.__n____n__Lasts for 18sec. 90 sec cooldown.:2:11:11:1:8:0:18,15,17:22,60,16:Archangel.png,DarkArchangel.png;49:Mind Bomb,Psychic Voice:Inflicts the target with a Mind Bomb.__n____n__After 2 sec or if the target dies__cm__ it unleashes a psychic explosion__cm__ disorienting all enemies within 8 yds of the target for 6 sec.,Reduces the cooldown of Psychic Scream by 30 sec.:2:17:9:1:20:0:21,16:57:mindBomb.png,psychicVoice.png;51:Paralysis:When you critically hit with your Mind Blast__cm__ you cause the target to be unable to move for 4 sec.:1:11:13:1:8:0:17::Paralysis.png,default.png;52:Prayer of Healing:40 yd range__n__2 sec cast__n____n__A powerful prayer that heals the target and the 4 nearest allies within 40 yards.:0:3:7:1:0:0:44:0:PrayerofHealing.png,default.png;53:Spectral Guise:Instant 30 sec cooldown__n____n__Your shadow blurs into the darkness__cm__ leaving your true form behind. As a shadow you are stealthed__cm__ but remain in combat. Lasts 6 sec or until your true form is hit by 3 direct attacks.:0:15:15:1:20:0:60:54,30:SpectralGuise.png,default.png;54:Void Tentrils,Petrified:Instant 30 sec cooldown__n____n__Summons Shadowy tendrils out of the ground__cm__ rooting up to 5 enemy targets within 8 yards for 20 sec or until the tendril is killed.,Targets of your Psychic Scream now tremble in place instead of fleeing in fear.:2:17:13:1:20:0:16,53:57:VoidTendrils.png,PsychicScream.png;55:Void Shift,Exsanguinate:40 yd range__n__Instant 5 min cooldown__n____n__You and the currently targeted party or raid member swap health percentages. Increases the lower health percentage of the two to 25% if below that amount.,20 yd range__n__Instant 3 min cooldown__n____n__You do shadow damage that is proportional to your current missing health. You heal for 50% of the damage done. The damage done cannot exceed your current missing health percentage.:2:19:17:1:20:0:30::VoidShift.png,Exsanguinate.png;57:Cascade,Dark Cascade:40 yard range__n__1.5 sec cast 25 sec cooldown__n____n__Launch a Holy bolt that grows in power with distance__cm__ healing an ally__cm__ and then bouncing to additional allies 4 times. Each time it bounces__cm__ it splits into 2 bolts.,40 yard range__n__Instant 25 sec cooldown__n____n__Launch a Shadowy bolt that grows in power with distance__cm__ damaging an enemy__cm__ and then bouncing to additional enemies 4 times. Each time it bounces__cm__ it splits into 2 bolts.:2:19:11:1:20:0:49,54::PriestCascade.png,CascadeShadow.png;60:Silence:30 yd range__n__Instant 45 sec cooldown__n____n__Silences the target__cm__ preventing them from casting spells for 4 sec. Against non-players__cm__ also interrupts spellcasting and prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4 sec.:0:13:13:1:8:0:48:16,53:silence.png,default.png;63:Mindgames,Shadowflame Prism:Assault an enemy's mind__cm__ dealing [(300% of Spell power) * 100 / 100] Shadow damage and briefly reversing their perception of reality.__n____n__Shadow__n__For 5 sec__cm__ the next [(Spell power * 450 / 100) * (1 + Versatility) * 100 / 100] damage they deal will heal their target__cm__ and the next [(Spell power * 450 / 100) * (1 + Versatility) * 100 / 100] healing they deal will damage their target.__n____n__Reversed damage and healing generate up to 20 Insanity.__n____n__Discipline__cm__  Holy__n__For 5 sec__cm__ the next [(Spell power * 450 / 100) * (1 + Versatility) * 100 / 100] damage they deal will heal their target__cm__ and the next [(Spell power * 450 / 100) * (1 + Versatility) * 100 / 100] healing they deal will damage their target.__n____n__Reversed damage and healing restore up to 4% mana.,Mind Blast and Shadow Word__cl__ Death cause your Shadowfiend to teleport behind your target__cm__ slashing up to 5 nearby enemies for __n____n__Mindbender__n__[.442 * (190% of Spell power)]__n____n__[.408 * (190% of Spell power)] Shadowflame damage. Each time a rift is triggered__cm__ the duration of Shadowfiend is increased by 1.0 sec.:2:19:19:1:20:0:43::mindgames.png,shadowflamePrism.png;65:Mindful Words:Within 5 seconds after casting Mind Blast__cm__ your next Word spell effect is increased by 20%.__n____n__This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 sec.:1:9:17:1:8:0:12,23:24:Mindblast.png,default.png;66:Inner Focus,Power Word__cl__ Twilight:Instant__n__3 min cooldown__n____n__When activated__cm__ reduces the Mana cost of your spells by 100% for the next 10 seconds and increases its critical effect chance by 25% if it is capable of a critical effect.,Your Power Word__cl__ Shield has a chance to becomes infused with Twlight__cm__ Reducing damage taken by 15% and 30% of all damage and healing you do adds to the abosrb amount while it holds.__n____n__This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 sec.:2:19:5:1:20:0:45::InnerFocus.png,TwilightShield.png;67:Light of the Naaru,Dark of the Naaru:Instant 3 min cooldown__n____n__Summon a Naaru bathed in light__cm__ Duplicating your single target healing spells on another target with missing health for 15 sec.__n__Duplicated healing prioritizes targets with the lowest health.,Instant 3 min cooldown__n____n__Summon a Dark Narru consumed by shadows__cm__ Duplicating your single target shadow damaing spells on another target for 15 sec.__n__Duplicated shadow damaging spells prioritizes targets with the highest health.:2:19:3:1:20:0:40::Naaru.png,Darknaaru.png;

Shadow Priest Talent Tree
Imgur

• 1.3.7:custom:1:Shadow Priest - Aneurysm-06 - Clean:This is the preset for the Shadow Priest.__n__You can start editing the tree/loadout now.:TTM Note__cl____n__Due to tree changes loadout has been revalidated and one or more skillset was invalidated!__n____n__:42:1;0:Mind Flay:Assaults the target's mind with Shadow energy__cm__ causing (128.4% of Spell power) Shadow damage over 4.5 sec and slowing their movement speed by 50%.__n____n__Shadow__n__Generates 18 Insanity over the duration.:0:1:9:1:0:0::1,3:mindFlay.png,default.png;1:Vampiric Touch:A touch of darkness that causes 49 Shadow damage over 21 sec__cm__ and heals you for 50% of damage dealt.__n____n__Vampiric Touch__n__If Vampiric Touch is dispelled__cm__ the dispeller flees in Horror for 3 sec__n____n__Generates 5 Insanity.:0:3:7:1:0:0:0:10,2,6:vampiricTouch.png,default.png;2:Devouring Plague:Afflicts the target with a disease that instantly causes (49.036% of Spell power) Shadow damage plus an additional 4 Shadow damage over 6 sec. Heals you for 50% of damage dealt.__n____n__If this effect is reapplied__cm__ any remaining damage will be added to the new Devouring Plague.:0:5:7:1:0:0:1:19,11:devouringPlague.png,default.png;3:Mind Sear:Corrosive shadow energy radiates from the target__cm__ dealing [(16.38% of Spell power) * 6] Shadow damage over 4.5 sec to all enemies within 10 yards of the target.__n____n__Shadow__n__Generates 6 Insanity over the duration per target hit.:0:3:11:1:0:0:0:42,17:mindSear.png,default.png;6:Misery:Vampiric Touch also applies Shadow Word__cl__ Pain to the target.:1:5:9:1:0:0:1::misery.png,misery.png;9:Vampiric Embrace:Fills you with the embrace of Shadow energy for 15 sec__cm__ causing you to heal a nearby ally for 50% of any single-target Shadow spell damage you deal.:0:9:7:1:8:0:11:14,18,43:vampiricEmbrace.png,default.png;10:Unfurling Darkness:After casting Vampiric Touch on a target__cm__ your next Vampiric Touch within 8 sec is instant cast and deals (105.4% of Spell power) Shadow damage immediately.__n____n__This effect cannot occur more than once every 15 sec.:1:5:5:1:0:0:1::unfurlingDarkness.png,default.png;11:Vampiric Insight:Vampiric Touch periodic damage has a chance to reset the remaining cooldown on Mind Blast and cause your next Mind Blast to be instant.__n____n__Mind Blast gains 1 additional charge.:1:7:5:1:0:0:2:9,39,46:vampiricInsight.png,default.png;13:Dispersion:Disperse into pure shadow energy__cm__ reducing all damage taken by 75% for 6 sec__cm__ but you are unable to attack or cast spells.__n____n__Dispersion__n__Increases movement speed by 50% and makes you immune to all movement impairing effects__n____n__Castable while stunned__cm__ feared__cm__ or silenced.:0:9:11:1:8:0:16:20,31,43:dispersion.png,default.png;14:San'layn,Sanguine Teachings:Reduces the cooldown of Vampiric Embrace by 45 sec and increases its healing done by 25%.,Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague heals you and your group or raid for 25% of the damage dealt.:2:11:7:1:8:0:9::sanlayn.png,sanguineTeachings.png;16:Shadowy Apparitions:When you use Mind Blast__cm__ Devouring Plague or Void Bolt you also create a shadowy version of yourself that floats towards all targets afflicted by your Vampiric Touch dealing (17% of Spell power)% Shadow damage.__n____n__Critical strikes will cause two Apparitions to be created.:1:7:13:1:0:0:17:13,47,34:shadowyApparitions.png,default.png;17:Void Eruption:Void Eruption__n__50 Insanity__n__Releases an explosive blast of pure void energy__cm__ causing Shadow damage to all enemies within 10 yds of your target. Extending the duration of Shadow Word__cl__ Pain and Vampiric Touch by 3 sec.:0:5:11:1:0:0:3:19,16:voidEruption.png,default.png;18:Monomania:While channeling Mind Flay or Mind Sear__cm__ the rate of your Vampiric Touch and Shadow Word__cl__ Pain on your current target is increased by 100%.:1:11:5:1:8:0:9:24:monomania.png,default.png;19:Psychic Horror:Terrifies the target in place__cm__ stunning them for 4 sec.:0:7:9:1:0:0:2,17::psychicHorror.png,default.png;20:Intangibility,Mental Fortitude:Dispersion heals for 50% of your maximum health over its duration and has 30 sec reduced cooldown.,Healing from Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague when you are at maximum health will shield you for the same amount. Shield cannot exceed (Total health * 4 / 100) damage absorbed.:2:11:11:1:8:0:13::intangibility.png,mentalFortitude.png;21:Psychic Link:Mind Blast deals 60% of its damage to all other targets afflicted by your Vampiric Touch within 40 yards.:1:15:9:1:20:0:44,36:27:psychicLink.png,default.png;23:Surrender to Madness,Hungering Void:Deals [(64.6% of Spell power) * 2] Shadow damage to the target and activates Voidform.__n____n__For the next 30 sec__cm__ your Insanity-generating abilities generate 100% more Insanity and you can cast while moving.__n____n__If the target does not die within 30 sec of using Surrender to Madness__cm__ you die.,Void Bolt causes the target to become vulnerable to the void__cm__ increasing their damage taken from you by 10% for 6 sec. This effect may only be active on one target at a time.__n____n__Casting Void Bolt on an enemy that is already vulnerable extends the duration of your Voidform by 1 sec__cm__ or 2 sec if Void Bolt critically strikes.:2:17:13:1:20:0:25::surrenderToMadness.png,hungeringVoid.png;24:Damnation:Instantly afflicts the target with Shadow Word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague.:0:13:3:1:8:0:18::damnation.png,default.png;25:Void Bolt:Sends a bolt of pure void energy at the enemy__cm__ causing Shadow damage__n__refreshing the duration of Devouring Plague on the target and extending the duration of Shadow Word__cl__ Pain and Vampiric Touch on all nearby targets by 3 sec__n____n__Requires Voidform.__n__Generates 12 Insanity.:0:15:13:1:20:0:36:23,57:voidTouched.png,default.png;27:Unstable Darkness:Dark Archangel __n__[Voidform] __n__increases your critical strike chance by 30% for 15 sec__cm__ reducing by 2% every sec.:1:17:9:1:20:0:54,21,29:50,55,51:voidApparitions.png,default.png;29:Void Torrent,Insanity:(Reaplces Mind Flay while in Voidform)__n__Channel a torrent of void energy into the target__cm__ causing Shadow damage over 4.5 sec and reduces Voidforms cooldown by 1 sec each time it does damage. Reduces Voidform cooldown by an additional 1 sec for each of your damage over time spells afflicted on the target. This effect is doubled when it critically strikes.,Casting Devouring Plague transforms your Mind Flay spell into Insanity for 5 seconds. Insanitys damage is double that of Mind Flay.:2:15:11:1:20:0:36:27:voidTorrent.png,ShadowSoulleech.png;31:Insidious Ire:While you have Shadow Word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Devouring Plague__cm__ and Vampiric Touch active on the same target__cm__ your Mind Blast deals 40% more damage.:1:11:13:1:8:0:13:32:insidiousIre.png,default.png;32:Mind Devourer:Mind Blast deals 10% increased damage and has a 20% chance to make your next Devouring Plague cost no insanity.:1:13:15:1:8:0:31::mindDevourer.png,default.png;34:Unleash the Shadows:your Shadowy Apparitions now explode for 25% additional damage within 5 yards when they hit the target.,your Shadowy Apparitions now explode for 50% additional damage within 5 yards when they hit the target.:1:9:13:2:8:0:16::auspiciousSpirits.png,default.png;36:Abyssal Knowledge:Increases the critical strike chance of Shadow Word__cl__ Pain and Vampiric Touch by 5%.,Increases the critical strike chance of Shadow Word__cl__ Pain and Vampiric Touch by 10%.:1:13:11:2:8:0:43:25,21,29:abyssalKnowledge.png,default.png;39:Living Shadow:Consuming Vampiric Insight causes your shadow to animate after a moment. For 10 sec__cm__ whenever you cast a spell__cm__ your shadow will cast a similar spell.:1:9:3:1:8:0:11:49:livingShadow.png,default.png;42:Thought Harvester:Shadow Word__cl__ Pain has a 20% chance to increase the damage of your next Mind Sear within 20 sec by 150%.:1:5:13:1:0:0:3::ThoughtSteal.png,default.png;43:Dark Archangel__cl__ Death,Voidform:While under the effects of Dark Archangel__cm__ your Shadow Word__cl__ Deaths cooldown is reduced by 50% and does 100% additional damage to targets afflicted with Shadow Word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague.__n____n__If Dark Archangel is known__cm__ also grant 20% Mind Spells damage and 5% Haste.,1.5 min cooldown__n__Twists your Shadowform with the powers of the Void__cm__ increasing spell damage you deal by 20% and granting an additional charge of Mind Blast__cm__ and refreshing Mind Blast's cooldown.__n__Last 15 sec.__n____n__(Replaces Dark Archangel if known):2:11:9:1:8:0:9,13:36,56,44:DarkArchangel.png,Voidform.png;44:Mind Melt:Increases your Mind spells critically strike chance by 5%.,Increases your Mind spells critically strike chance by 10%.:1:13:7:2:8:0:43:45,54,21:MindMelt.png,default.png;45:Mind Spike:Blasts the target for Shadowfrost damage__cm__ but extinguishes your Shadow damage-over-time effects from the target in the process.__n__Mind Spike also increases the critical strike chance of your next Mind Blast on the target by 30%. Stacks up to 3 times.:0:15:5:1:20:0:44:52,53:MindSpike.png,default.png;46:Dark Contagion:While your Devouring Plague is active on a target__cm__ every target afflicted by your Shadow Word__cl__ Pain & Vampiric Touch deal an additional 25% of their damage to all targets within 5 yards.,While your Devouring Plague is active on a target__cm__ every target afflicted by your Shadow Word__cl__ Pain & Vampiric Touch deal an additional 50% of their damage to all targets within 5 yards.:1:9:5:2:8:0:11::misery.png,default.png;47:Spectral Shift:Gain 1 charge of Spectral Guise and you have a 20% chance to cast Spectral Guise upon getting hit with a melee attack. Cannot occur more than once every 30 sec.__n__This effect does not consume a charge of Spectral Guise.:1:9:15:1:8:0:16:48:SpectralGuise.png,default.png;48:Anamnesis:Upon death__cm__ your shadow persists for 8 sec__cm__ You cannot move__cm__ allowing you to continue fighting.__n__Grants immunity to all damage and harmful effects for the duration.:1:11:15:1:8:0:47::Shadowform.png,default.png;49:Binding Shadows:Your Living Shadow and Spectral Guise replicate your next 3 single target Shadow spells on targets your currently in combat with. Spectral Guise now last 6 sec or until killed.:1:11:3:1:8:0:39::ShadesofDarkness.png,default.png;50:Shadow Power:Increases the critical damage of your Shadow spells by 10%.,Increases the critical damage of your Shadow spells by 20%.:1:19:7:2:20:0:27::ShadowPower.png,default.png;51:Dark Alignment:(Replaces Power Infusion)__n__You and the nearest party or raid member gain Power Infusion at 60% effectiveness when you have Shadow Word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague on the same target.:1:19:9:1:20:0:27::TwistedFaith.png,default.png;52:Clarity of Power,Auspicious Spirits:Your Mind Spike__cm__ Mind Sear__cm__ and Shadow Word__cl__ Death deal 40% additional damage to targets not affected by your Shadow Word__cl__ Pain or Vampiric Touch. Also reduces the cooldown on Mind Blast by 3 sec and makes it instant cast.,You shadowy Apparitions have an increased 20% chance to critically hit and generate 3 insanity.:2:17:5:1:20:0:45::mentalFortitude.png,auspiciousSpirits.png;53:Surge of Darkness:Your Devouring Plague and Vampiric Touch have a 10% chance to make your next Mind Spike instant__cm__ deal 50% more damage__cm__ and not consume your damage-over-time effects. Up to 3 charges.:1:17:3:1:20:0:45::SurgeofDarkness.png,default.png;54:Dark Archangel__cl__ Deaths Wraith:While under the effects of Dark Archangel__cm__ your Shadow Word__cl__ Death has 1 additional charge & cleaves 2 additional nearby targets afflicting each target struck with Deaths Wraith.__n____n__Your Shadow Word__cl__ Death causes each target with Deaths Wraith to erupt with Shadow damage causing 50% of the damage dealt to all targets witin 5 yards.:1:15:7:1:20:0:44:27:Death.png,default.png;55:Power Overwhelming:Devouring Plague and Void Eruption has a 10% chance to Activate Dark Archangel or Voidform for 6 sec. If you are currently under the effects of Dark Archangel or Voidform__cm__ then extend the duration by 6 sec.,Devouring Plague and Void Eruption has a 20% chance to Activate Dark Archangel or Voidform for 6 sec. If you are currently under the effects of Dark Archangel or Voidform__cm__ then extend the duration by 6 sec.:1:19:11:2:20:0:27::Darknaaru.png,default.png;56:Mental Fragments:Your Mind Blast reduces the cooldown of Dark Archangel or Voidform by 3 sec.:1:13:9:1:8:0:43::Mind.png,default.png;57:Idol of the Gods:Idol of C'Thun__n__Mind Flay and Mind Sear have a chance to spawn a Void Tendril or Void Lasher that channels at your target for 15 sec__cm__ generating 3 insanity every 1 sec.__n____n__Idol of Yogg-Saron__n__After conjuring 50 Shadowy Apparitions__cm__ you summon a Thing from Beyond that serves you for 20 sec. The Thing from Beyond blasts enemies for Shadow damage.__n____n__Idol of N'Zoth__n__Damage dealt by Shadow word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Vampiric Touch__cm__ and Devouring Plague has a 20% chance to apply Echoing Void. Each time Echoing Void is applied__cm__ it has a chance to collapse__cm__ dealing Shadow damage to all nearby enemies untill no stacks remain.__n____n__Idol of Y'Shaarj__n__Shadowfiend causes you to gain a benefit based on your targets current emotional state.:1:17:15:1:20:0:25::ancientMadness.png,default.png;New skillset,70,1:1:1:1:1:1:1:0:1:1:0:1:1:1:1:1:0:0:1:0:1:0:1:0:0:0:1:0:1:2:1:0:1:1:1:2:1:1:1:1:0:0:0;

Icons to import…
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pnZAn1oExcEOPhhgjO8NiQjE2YOT_fa2

Various Takes on Priest Talent Trees…

Class Tree…
Imgur

Imgur

New / Modified talents in a more readable format…

• Life and Sanity
    Holy Word: Life may now be used on targets at or below 35% health without incurring a feedback damage penalty.
    If your Holy Word: Life fails in healing the target at or below 35% health, the damage received is reduced by 50%.

• Death and Madness
    If your Shadow Word: Death fails to kill the target at or below 20% health, your Shadow Word: Deaths cooldown is instantly reset.
    Casting Shadow Word: Death now also does damage to you equivalent to the damage it would do to an enemy above 50% health.

• Prayer of Healing
    40 yd range
    2 sec cast
    A powerful prayer that heals the target and the 4 nearest allies within 40 yards.

• Translucent Image
    For the first 5 sec of Fade, you take 10% reduced damage.

(Choice) Switch Talent

• Phantasm
  • Masochism
    When you take a damaging attack equal to or greater than 10% of your total health or damage yourself with your Shadow Word: Death, you instantly gain 10% of your total mana.
    This effect cannot occur more than once every 15 sec.

• Pain Reduction
    Targets afflicted with Shadow Word: Pain deals 3% less damage.

• Mind Sear
    Corrosive shadow energy radiates from the target, dealing Shadow damage over 4.5 sec to all enemies within 10 yards of the target.

• Mindful Words
    Within 5 seconds after casting Mind Blast, your next Word spell effect is increased by 20%.
    This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 sec.

• Cleric’s Armaments
    While your Power Word: Shield is active on you, Smite & Mind Blast deals 10% additional damage.

• Smitten
    Smite Critical strikes shields a random party of raid member for 50% of the damage done.
    Prioritizes targets with the lowest health.

• Archangel
    Instantly restores 5% of your total mana and increases your healing done by 15%.
    Lasts for 18sec. 60 sec cooldown.

(Choice) Switch Talent

• Dark Archangel
    Increase haste by 5% and increases your Shadow damage done by 20%.
    Lasts for 18sec. 90 sec cooldown.
  • Shadowfiend
    Instant 3 min cooldown
    Summons a shadowy fiend to attack the target for 15 sec.
    Each attack applies a stack of Shadow Vulnerability (3% Magic), causing each consecutive attack to hit 3% harder.
    Shadow Vulnerability also increases your Shadow damage done to the target.
    Shadow Vulnerability last 5 sec

(Choice) Switch Talent

• Mindbender
    Instant 1 min cooldown
    Summons a Mindbender to attack the target for 15 sec.
    Shadow
    Generates 5 Insanity each time the Mindbender attacks.
    Discipline, Holy
    Summons a Mindbender to attack the target for 12 sec. You regenerate 1% of maximum mana each time the Mindbender attacks.
  • Vault of Heavens (Choice) Switch talent with Leap of Faith
    Causes you to leap to your target.

• Power Infusion
    Infuses the target and yourself with power for 20 sec, increasing haste by 25%.

• Spectral Guise
    Instant 30 sec cooldown

• Crystalline Reflection
    Power Word: Shield instantly heals the target and reflects 20/40% of damage absorbed.

• Reconstituted Power
    The cooldown of Power infusion is reduced by 50% at 80% effectiveness.
    Your Mind Blast critical hits extend the duration of Power Infusion by 1 sec.

• Void Tendrils
    Instant 30 sec cooldown
    Summons Shadowy tendrils out of the ground, rooting up to 5 enemy targets within 8 yards for 20 sec or until the tendril is killed.

(Choice) Switch Talent

• Petrified
    Targets of your Psychic Scream now tremble in place instead of fleeing in fear.
  • Light of the Naaru
    Instant 3 min cooldown
    Summon a Naaru bathed in light, Duplicating your single target healing spells on another target with missing health for 15 sec.
    Duplicated healing prioritizes targets with the lowest health.

(Choice) Switch Talent

• Dark of the Naaru
    Instant 3 min cooldown
    Summon a Dark Narru consumed by shadows, Duplicating your single target shadow damaging spells on another target for 15 sec.
    Duplicated shadow damaging spells prioritizes targets with the highest health.
  • Inner Focus
    Instant 3 min cooldown
    When activated, reduces the Mana cost of your next 3 spells by 100% and increases its critical effect chance by 25% if it is capable of a critical effect.

(Choice) Switch Talent

• Power Word: Twilight
    Your Power Word: Shield has a chance to becomes infused with Twilight, Reducing damage taken by 15% and 30% of all damage and healing you do adds to the absorb amount while it holds.
    This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 sec.
  • Cascade
    40 yard range
    1.5 sec cast 25 sec cooldown
    Launch a Holy bolt that grows in power with distance, healing an ally, and then bouncing to additional allies 4 times. Each time it bounces, it splits into 2 bolts.

(Choice) Switch Talent

• Dark Cascade
    40 yard range
    Instant 25 sec cooldown
    Launch a Shadowy bolt that grows in power with distance, damaging an enemy, and then bouncing to additional enemies 4 times. Each time it bounces, it splits into 2 bolts.
  • Void Shift
    40 yd range
    Instant 5 min cooldown
    You and the currently targeted party or raid member swap health percentages. Increases the lower health percentage of the two to 25% if below that amount.

(Choice) Switch Talent

• Exsanguinate
    20 yd range
    Instant 3 min cooldown
    You do shadow damage that is proportional to your current missing health. You heal for 50% of the damage done. The damage done cannot exceed your current missing health percentage.
  • Mindgames & Shadowflame Prism are now a (Choice) Switch Talent

Class Tree Import…

• 1.3.7:custom:0:Priest class (Shadow) - Aneurysm-06:Aneurysm's Mock up on the Priest Class Tree:TTM Note__cl____n__Due to tree changes loadout has been revalidated and one or more skillset was invalidated!__n____n__:49:1;0:Prayer of Mending:Places a ward on an ally that heals them for (61% of Spell power) the next time they take damage__cm__ and then jumps to another ally within 20 yds. Jumps up to 5 times and lasts 30 sec after each jump.:0:3:7:1:0:0:44:3,2:prayerOfMending.png,default.png;1:Shadow Word__cl__ Death:A word of dark binding that inflicts (85% of Spell power) Shadow damage to the target. If the target is not killed by Shadow Word__cl__ Death__cm__ the caster takes damage equal to the damage inflicted upon the target.__n____n__[Damage increased by 250% to targets below 50% health.][Damage increased by 150% to targets below 20% health.]__n____n__Atonement__n__Does not trigger Atonement:0:1:13:1:0:1::4,5,6:shadowWordDeath.png,default.png;2:Renew:Fill the target with faith in the light__cm__ healing for (160% of Spell power) over 15 sec.:0:5:5:1:0:0:0:8,52:renew.png,default.png;3:Focused Mending:Prayer of Mending does 45% increased healing to the initial target.:1:5:7:1:0:0:0::focusedMending.png,default.png;4:Angelic Feather,Body and Soul:Places a feather at the target location__cm__ granting the first ally to walk through it 40% increased movement speed for 5 sec. Only 3 feathers can be placed at one time.,Power Word__cl__ Shield and Leap of Faith increase your target's movement speed by 40% for 3 sec.:2:3:11:1:0:0:44,1:10,9,38:angelicFeather.png,bodyAndSoul.png;5:Death and Madness:If your Shadow Word__cl__ Death fails to kill the target at or below 20% health__cm__ your Shadow Word__cl__ Deaths cooldown is instantly reset. __n____n__Casting Shadow Word__cl__ Death now also does damage to you equivalent to the damage it would do to an enemy above 50% health.:1:3:13:1:0:0:1:11:shadowWordDeath.png,default.png;6:Shadow Mend:Wraps an ally in shadows which heal for (320% of Spell power)__cm__ but at a price.__n____n__The ally will take [(320% of Spell power) / 20] damage every 1 sec__cm__ until they have taken [(320% of Spell power) / 2] total damage from all sources__cm__ or leave combat.:0:3:15:1:0:0:1:30:shadowMend.png,default.png;8:Benediction:Your Prayer of Mending has a 25% chance to leave a Renew on each target it heals.:1:9:5:1:8:0:2:13:benediction.png,default.png;9:Purify Disease:Removes all Disease effects from a friendly target.:0:5:9:1:0:0:4:18,33:purifyDisease.png,default.png;10:Dispel Magic:Dispels Magic on the enemy target__cm__ removing 1 beneficial Magic effect.:0:5:13:1:0:0:4:18,23:dispelMagic.png,default.png;11:Masochism:When you take a damaging attack equal to or greater than 10% of your total health or damage yourself with your Shadow Word__cl__ Death__cm__ you instantly gain 10% of your total mana.__n____n__This effect cannot occur more than once every 15 sec.:1:5:15:1:0:0:5::masochism.png,default.png;12:Mind Restrain:Mind Blast prevents the next [(Spell power * 300 / 100) * (1 + Versatility)] damage dealt by the enemy.,Mind Blast prevents the next [(Spell power * 450 / 100) * (1 + Versatility)] damage dealt by the enemy.:1:17:17:2:20:0:53,43:55:mindRestrain.png,default.png;13:Say Your Prayers:Prayer of Mending has a 6% chance to not consume a charge when it jumps to a new target.:1:11:3:1:8:0:8,52:40:sayYourPrayers.png,default.png;15:Improved Smite:Smite deals 25% increased damage.,Smite deals 50% increased damage.:1:9:9:2:8:0:18:32,25,48:improvedSmite.png,default.png;16:Power Infusion:Infuses the target and yourself with power for 20 sec__cm__ increasing haste by 25%.:0:15:11:1:20:0:22,60,48:54,71,49:powerInfusion.png,default.png;17:Improved Mind Blast:Mind Blast's cooldown reduced by 3 sec.,Mind Blast's cooldown reduced by 7.5 sec.:1:9:13:2:8:0:18:51,48:improvedMindBlast.png,default.png;18:Twist of Fate:After healing or damaging a target below 35% health__cm__ you deal 20% increased healing and damage for 10 sec.:1:7:11:1:0:0:10,9:15,17,48:twistOfFate.png,default.png;21:Leap of Faith,Vault of Heavens:Pulls the spirit of a party or raid member__cm__ instantly moving them directly in front of you.,Causes you to leap to your target.:2:15:7:1:20:0:22:45,49:leapOfFaith.png,VaultofHeavens.png;22:Mass Dispel:Dispels magic in a 15 yard radius__cm__ removing all harmful Magic from 5 friendly targets and 1 beneficial Magic effects from 5 enemy targets. __n____n__Mass Dispel__n__Potent enough to remove Magic that is normally undispellable:0:13:9:1:8:0:48:21,16:massDispel.png,default.png;23:Mind Control:Controls a mind up to 1 level above yours for 30 sec while still controlling your own mind. Does not work versus Demonic__cm__ Mechanical__cm__ or Undead beings or players. This spell shares diminishing returns with other disorienting effects.:0:7:15:1:0:0:10:29,65:mindControl.png,default.png;24:Shadowfiend,Mindbender:Instant 3 min cooldown__n____n__Summons a shadowy fiend to attack the target for 15 sec.__n____n__Each attack applies a stack of Shadow Vulnerability (3% Magic)__cm__ causing each consecutive attack to hit 3% harder.__n__Shadow Vulnerability also increases your Shadow damage done to the target.__n____n__Shadow Vulnerability last 5 sec,Instant 1 min cooldown__n____n__Summons a Mindbender to attack the target for 15 sec.__n____n__Shadow__n__Generates 5 Insanity each time the Mindbender attacks.__n____n__Discipline__cm__  Holy__n__Summons a Mindbender to attack the target for 12 sec. You regenerate 1% of maximum mana each time the Mindbender attacks.:2:11:19:1:8:0:65,68:43,35:shadowfiend.png,mindbender.png;25:Cleric's Armaments:While your Power Word__cl__ Shield is active on you__cm__ Smite & Mind Blast deals 10% additional damage.:1:11:7:1:8:0:15,33:37:clericsArmaments.png,default.png;29:Dominant Mind:You may also control your own character while Mind Control is active__cm__ but Mind Control has a 2 min cooldown__cm__ and it may not be used against players.:1:11:15:1:8:0:23:35:dominantMind.png,default.png;30:Pain Reduction:Targets afflicted with Shadow Word__cl__ Pain deals 3% less damage.:1:5:17:1:0:0:6:68:ShadowwordPain.png,default.png;32:Smitten:Smite Critical strikes shields a random party of raid member for 50% of the damage done.__n____n__Prioritizes targets with the lowest health. :1:11:9:1:8:0:15::toolsOfTheCloth.png,default.png;33:Shackle Undead:Shackles the target undead enemy for 50 sec__cm__ preventing all actions and movement. Damage will cancel the effect. Limit 1.:0:7:7:1:0:0:9:25:shackleUndead.png,default.png;35:Puppet Master:Shadowfiend and Dominant Mind increase your Mastery by 75 while active.,Shadowfiend and Dominant Mind increase your Mastery by 150 while active.:1:13:17:2:8:0:29,24::puppetMaster.png,default.png;37:Charitable Soul:Casting Power Word__cl__ Shield on an ally also shields you for 10% of the amount for 10 sec.:1:13:5:1:8:0:25:40:charitableSoul.png,default.png;38:Translucent Image,Phantasm:For the first 5 sec of Fade__cm__ you take 10% reduced damage.,Activating Fade removes all movement impairing effects and prevents your movement speed from being reduced for 5 sec.:2:5:11:1:0:0:4::translucentImage.png,Fade.png;40:Unwavering Will:While above 75% health__cm__ the cast times of your Flash Heal__cm__ Heal__cm__ Prayer of Healing__cm__ and Smite are reduced by 10%.,While above 75% health__cm__ the cast times of your Flash Heal__cm__ Heal__cm__ Prayer of Healing__cm__ and Smite are reduced by 20%.:1:15:3:2:20:0:37,13:45,67:unwaveringWill.png,default.png;43:Rabid Shadows:Your __n____n__Mindbender__n__Mindbender__n____n__Shadowfiend's attack speed is increased by 5%.,Your __n____n__Mindbender__n__Mindbender__n____n__Shadowfiend's attack speed is increased by 10%.:1:15:19:2:20:0:24:63,12:rabidShadows.png,default.png;44:Holy Word__cl__ Life:A word of holy power that heals the target for (150% of Spell power). If the target is not below 20% health__cm__ the caster takes damage equal to the amount healed. Healing is increased by 150% to targets below 20% health.:0:1:9:1:0:0::4,0,70:holyWordLife.png,default.png;45:Crystalline Reflection:Power Word__cl__ Shield instantly heals the target for (42% of Spell power) and reflects 20% of damage absorbed.,Power Word__cl__ Shield instantly heals the target for (84% of Spell power) and reflects 40% of damage absorbed.:1:17:5:2:20:0:21,40:66:crystallineReflection.png,default.png;48:Archangel,Dark Archangel:Instantly restores 5% of your total mana and increases your healing done by 15%.__n____n__Lasts for 18sec. 60 sec cooldown.,Increase haste by 5% and increases your Shadow damage done by 20%.__n____n__Lasts for 18sec. 90 sec cooldown.:2:11:11:1:8:0:18,15,17:22,60,16:Archangel.png,DarkArchangel.png;49:Shining Force,Psychic Voice:Creates a burst of light around a friendly target__cm__ knocking away nearby enemies and slowing their movement speed by 70% for 3 sec.,Reduces the cooldown of Psychic Scream by 30 sec.:2:17:9:1:20:0:21,16:57:shiningForce.png,psychicVoice.png;51:Paralysis:When you critically hit with your Mind Blast__cm__ you cause the target to be unable to move for 4 sec.:1:11:13:1:8:0:17::Paralysis.png,default.png;52:Prayer of Healing:40 yd range__n__2 sec cast__n____n__A powerful prayer that heals the target and the 4 nearest allies within 40 yards.:0:7:3:1:0:0:2:13:PrayerofHealing.png,default.png;53:Spectral Guise:Instant 30 sec cooldown__n____n__Your shadow blurs into the darkness__cm__ leaving your true form behind. As a shadow you are stealthed__cm__ but remain in combat. Lasts 6 sec or until your true form is hit by 3 direct attacks.:0:15:15:1:20:0:60:12,54:SpectralGuise.png,default.png;54:Void Tendrils,Petrified:Instant 30 sec cooldown__n____n__Summons Shadowy tendrils out of the ground__cm__ rooting up to 5 enemy targets within 8 yards for 20 sec or until the tendril is killed.,Targets of your Psychic Scream now tremble in place instead of fleeing in fear.:2:17:13:1:20:0:53,16:57:VoidTendrils.png,PsychicScream.png;55:Void Shift,Exsanguinate:40 yd range__n__Instant 5 min cooldown__n____n__You and the currently targeted party or raid member swap health percentages. Increases the lower health percentage of the two to 25% if below that amount.,20 yd range__n__Instant 3 min cooldown__n____n__You do shadow damage that is proportional to your current missing health. You heal for 50% of the damage done. The damage done cannot exceed your current missing health percentage.:2:19:17:1:20:0:12::VoidShift.png,Exsanguinate.png;57:Cascade,Dark Cascade:40 yard range__n__1.5 sec cast 25 sec cooldown__n____n__Launch a Holy bolt that grows in power with distance__cm__ healing an ally__cm__ and then bouncing to additional allies 4 times. Each time it bounces__cm__ it splits into 2 bolts.,40 yard range__n__Instant 25 sec cooldown__n____n__Launch a Shadowy bolt that grows in power with distance__cm__ damaging an enemy__cm__ and then bouncing to additional enemies 4 times. Each time it bounces__cm__ it splits into 2 bolts.:2:19:11:1:20:0:54,49::PriestCascade.png,CascadeShadow.png;60:Silence:30 yd range__n__Instant 45 sec cooldown__n____n__Silences the target__cm__ preventing them from casting spells for 4 sec. Against non-players__cm__ also interrupts spellcasting and prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4 sec.:0:13:13:1:8:0:48:16,53:silence.png,default.png;63:Mindgames,Shadowflame Prism:Assault an enemy's mind__cm__ dealing [(300% of Spell power) * 100 / 100] Shadow damage and briefly reversing their perception of reality.__n____n__Shadow__n__For 5 sec__cm__ the next [(Spell power * 450 / 100) * (1 + Versatility) * 100 / 100] damage they deal will heal their target__cm__ and the next [(Spell power * 450 / 100) * (1 + Versatility) * 100 / 100] healing they deal will damage their target.__n____n__Reversed damage and healing generate up to 20 Insanity.__n____n__Discipline__cm__  Holy__n__For 5 sec__cm__ the next [(Spell power * 450 / 100) * (1 + Versatility) * 100 / 100] damage they deal will heal their target__cm__ and the next [(Spell power * 450 / 100) * (1 + Versatility) * 100 / 100] healing they deal will damage their target.__n____n__Reversed damage and healing restore up to 4% mana.,Mind Blast and Shadow Word__cl__ Death cause your Shadowfiend to teleport behind your target__cm__ slashing up to 5 nearby enemies for __n____n__Mindbender__n__[.442 * (190% of Spell power)]__n____n__[.408 * (190% of Spell power)] Shadowflame damage. Each time a rift is triggered__cm__ the duration of Shadowfiend is increased by 1.0 sec.:2:19:19:1:20:0:43::mindgames.png,shadowflamePrism.png;65:Mindful Words:Within 5 seconds after casting Mind Blast__cm__ your next Word spell effect is increased by 20%.__n____n__This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 sec.:1:9:17:1:8:0:23:24:Mindblast.png,default.png;66:Inner Focus,Power Word__cl__ Twilight:Instant 3 min cooldown__n____n__When activated__cm__ When activated, reduces the Mana cost of your next 3 spells by 100% and increases its critical effect chance by 25% if it is capable of a critical effect..,Your Power Word__cl__ Shield has a chance to becomes infused with Twilight__cm__ Reducing damage taken by 15% and 30% of all damage and healing you do adds to the absorb amount while it holds.__n____n__This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 sec.:2:19:5:1:20:0:45::InnerFocus.png,TwilightShield.png;67:Light of the Naaru,Dark of the Naaru:Instant 3 min cooldown__n____n__Summon a Naaru bathed in light__cm__ Duplicating your single target healing spells on another target with missing health for 15 sec.__n__Duplicated healing prioritizes targets with the lowest health.,Instant 3 min cooldown__n____n__Summon a Dark Narru consumed by shadows__cm__ Duplicating your single target shadow damaging spells on another target for 15 sec.__n__Duplicated shadow damaging spells prioritizes targets with the highest health.:2:19:3:1:20:0:40::Naaru.png,Darknaaru.png;68:Mind Sear:Corrosive shadow energy radiates from the target__cm__ dealing Shadow damage over 4.5 sec to all enemies within 10 yards of the target.:0:7:19:1:0:0:30:24:mindSear.png,default.png;70:Life and Sanity:Holy Word__cl__ Life may now be used on targets at or below 35% health without incurring a feedback damage penalty.__n__If your Holy Word__cl__ Life fails in healing the target at or below 35% health__cm__ the damage received is reduced by 50%.:1:3:9:1:0:0:44::holyWordLife.png,default.png;71:Reconstituted Power:The cooldown of Power infusion is reduced by 50% at 80% effectiveness.__n__Your Mind Blast critical hits extend the duration of Power Infusion by 1 sec.:1:17:11:1:20:0:16::ReconstitutedPower.png,default.png;New skillset,70,1:1:1:1:1:1:1:0:1:0:1:1:0:1:2:1:0:1:1:1:1:2:1:0:0:1:0:0:1:1:2:0:1:0:1:0:0:1:0:1:0:1:0:0:1:0:1:0:0:1;

My take on Holy Tree (Incorporating the Archangel / Dark Archangel theme/identity bridge)…
Imgur

Imgur

Removed Talents…

• Prayer of Healing (Intent to move to class Tree)
  • Shining Force (Intent to move to class Tree)
  • Psychic Voice (Intent to move to class Tree)

New / Modified Talents…

• Renewed Prayer
    Your Prayer of healing has a 25% chance to apply Renew to each target if they are above 75% health or a 75% chance if they are below 75% health.

• Rebounding Prayer
    Your Prayer of healing has a 30/60% chance to duplicate Prayer of Mending and cause it to bounce to another target.

• Archangel: Hope
    While under the effects of Archangel, your Holy Word spells instantly reset and have an additional charge and duplicate your single target healing spells to the lowest health target.
    If Archangel is known, also grant 15% healing done and instantly restores 5% mana.

• Archangel: Wisdom
    While under the effects of Archangel, your Holy spells refund 50% of the mana cost when they land a critical strike.
    If Archangel is known, also grant 15% healing done and instantly restores 5% mana.

• Angels Gift
    After Spirit of Redemption expires, you will revive at up to 100% health, based on your effectiveness during Spirit of Redemption. After reviving, you cannot benefit from Spirit of Redemption for 10 min.

• Valkyries Grace
    Summons a Valkyrie to protect you from harm, reducing all damage by 20% and making you immune to spell interrupts for 8 sec. 2 min cooldown.

Switch (Choice) Talent

• Angels Favor
    Summons an Angel to lift you from danger, making you immune to physical attacks for 8 sec. The Angel will sacrifice itself to prevent your death and restore 30% of your health. 2 min cooldown.
  • Lightwell
    Creates a Holy Lightwell. Your single target heals are duplicated and divided among the nearest 5 party or raid members with missing health, healing is split evenly between each target and provides them with a Holy absorb shield for 50% of the heal received value.

Prioritizes targets with the lowest health.

TTM Export

• 1.3.7:custom:1:Holy Priest - Aneurysm -01:This is the preset for the Holy Priest.__n__You can start editing the tree/loadout now.:TTM Note__cl____n__Due to tree changes loadout has been revalidated and one or more skillset was invalidated!__n____n__:39:0;0:Heal:An efficient spell that heals an ally for (295% of Spell power).:0:1:9:1:0:0::4,3,2:heal.png,default.png;1:Renewed Prayer:Your Prayer of healing has a 25% chance to apply Renew to each target if they are above 75% health or a 75% chance if they are below 75% health.:1:5:5:1:0:0:4:36,6:prayerOfHealing.png,default.png;2:Holy Word Serenity:Perform a miracle__cm__ healing an ally for (700% of Spell power).__n____n__Holy (Level 26)__n__Cooldown reduced by 6 sec when you cast Heal or Flash Heal.:0:3:9:1:0:0:0:7:holyWordSerenity.png,default.png;3:Holy Fire:Consumes the enemy in Holy flames that cause (150% of Spell power) Holy damage and an additional (57.75% of Spell power) Holy damage over 7 sec.:0:3:11:1:0:0:0:14,5:holyFire.png,default.png;4:Holy Word Sanctify:Releases miraculous light at a target location__cm__ healing up to 6 allies within 10 yds for (245% of Spell power).__n____n__Cooldown reduced by 6 sec when you cast Prayer of Healing and by 2 sec when you cast Renew.:0:3:7:1:0:0:0:1,12:holyWordSanctify.png,default.png;5:Holy Word Chastise:Chastises the target for (140% of Spell power) Holy damage and __n____n__Censure__n__stuns__n____n__incapacitates them for __n____n__Censure__n__4 sec__n____n__4 sec.__n____n__Holy (Level 26)__n__Cooldown reduced by 4 sec when you cast Smite.:0:5:13:1:0:0:3:8,9:holyWordChastise.png,default.png;6:Spirit of Redemption:Upon death__cm__ you become the Spirit of Redemption for 15 sec. You cannot move__cm__ attack__cm__ be attacked__cm__ or be targeted by any spells or effects__cm__ and your healing spells cost no mana. When the effect ends__cm__ you die.:1:9:5:1:8:0:12,1:11,37,10:spiritOfRedemption.png,default.png;7:Trail of Light:When you cast Heal or Flash Heal__cm__ 35% of the healing is replicated to the previous target you healed with Heal or Flash Heal.:1:5:9:1:0:0:2:13:trailOfLight.png,default.png;8:Censure:Holy Word__cl__ Chastise stuns the target for 4 sec and is not broken by damage.:1:7:15:1:0:0:5::censure.png,default.png;9:Guardian Spirit:Calls upon a guardian spirit to watch over the friendly target for 10 sec__cm__ increasing healing received by 60%. If the target would die__cm__ the Spirit sacrifices itself and restores the target to 40% health.__n____n__Castable while stunned. Cannot save the target from massive damage.:0:9:13:1:8:0:14,5:15,16,38:guardianSpirit.png,default.png;10:Afterlife,Angels Gift:Increases the duration of Spirit of Redemption by 50% and the range of its spells by 50%.__n____n__As a Spirit of Redemption__cm__ you may sacrifice your spirit to Resurrect an ally__cm__ putting yourself to rest.,After Spirit of Redemption expires__cm__ you will revive at up to 100% health__cm__ based on your effectiveness during Spirit of Redemption. After reviving__cm__ you cannot benefit from Spirit of Redemption for 10 min.:2:11:3:1:8:0:6::afterlife.png,guardianSpirit.png;11:Cosmic Ripple:When Holy Word__cl__ Serenity or Holy Word__cl__ Sanctify finish their cooldown__cm__ you emit a burst of light that heals up to 5 injured targets for (42% of Spell power).:1:11:5:1:8:0:6:20:cosmicRipple.png,default.png;12:Circle of Healing:Heals the target and 4 injured allies within 30 yards of the target for (105% of Spell power).:0:7:7:1:0:0:4:13,17,6:circleOfHealing.png,default.png;13:Halo,Divine Star:Creates a ring of Holy energy around you that quickly expands to a 30 yd radius__cm__ healing allies for (115% of Spell power) and dealing (103% of Spell power) Holy damage to enemies. Healing reduced beyond 6 targets.,Throw a Divine Star forward 24 yds__cm__ healing allies in its path for (70% of Spell power) and dealing (56% of Spell power) Holy damage to enemies. After reaching its destination__cm__ the Divine Star returns to you__cm__ healing allies and damaging enemies in its path again. Healing reduced beyond 6 targets.:2:9:9:1:8:0:12,14,7:21:halo.png,divineStar.png;14:Binding Heal:Heals you__cm__ your target__cm__ and another friendly target within 20 yards for (94% of Spell power).__n____n__Reduces the remaining cooldown on both Holy Word__cl__ Serenity and Holy Word__cl__ Sanctify by 3 sec:0:7:11:1:0:0:3:13,9:bindingHeal.png,default.png;15:Surge of Light:Your healing spells and Smite have a 8% chance to make your next Flash Heal instant and cost no mana. Stacks to 2.:1:11:13:1:8:0:9:19,22:surgeOfLight.png,default.png;16:Guardian Angel:When Guardian Spirit saves the target from death__cm__ it does not expire.__n____n__When Guardian Spirit expires without saving the target from death__cm__ reduce its remaining cooldown to 60 seconds.:1:11:15:1:8:0:9::guardianAngel.png,default.png;17:Prayer Circle:Using Circle of Healing reduces the cast time and cost of your Prayer of Healing by 25% for 8 sec.:1:9:7:1:8:0:12::prayerCircle.png,default.png;19:Holy Conductor:Surge of Light has an additional 6% chance to occur if the target is affected by Renew or Holy Fire.,Surge of Light has an additional 6% chance to occur if the target is affected by Renew or Holy Fire.:1:13:11:2:8:0:15::holyConductor.png,default.png;20:Divine Hymn:Heals all party or raid members within 40 yards for [5 * (60% of Spell power)] over 8 sec. Each heal increases all targets' healing taken by 4% for 15 sec__cm__ stacking.__n____n__Healing increased by 100% when not in a raid.:0:13:5:1:8:0:11:23:divineHymn.png,default.png;21:Light of the Naaru:The cooldowns of your Holy Words are reduced by an additional 33% when you cast the relevant spells.:1:11:9:1:8:0:13::lightOfTheNaaru.png,default.png;22:Symbol of Hope:Bolster the morale of raid members within 40 yds. They each recover 60 sec of cooldown of a major defensive ability__cm__ and regain 15% of their missing mana__cm__ over 4 sec.:0:13:13:1:8:0:15:25:symbolOfHope.png,default.png;23:Piety of Mana:Cosmic Ripple heals 15% more and restores 4% of your mana.,Cosmic Ripple heals 15% more and restores 4% of your mana.:1:15:5:2:20:0:20:26,27,28:pietyOfMana.png,default.png;24:Apotheosis,Holy Word Salvation:Reset the cooldowns of your Holy Words__cm__ and enter a pure Holy form for 20 sec__cm__ increasing the cooldown reductions to your Holy Words by 300% and reducing their cost by 100%.,Heals all allies within 40 yards for (110% of Spell power)__cm__ and applies Renew and 2 stacks of Prayer of Mending to each of them.__n____n__Cooldown reduced by 30 sec when you cast Holy Word__cl__ Serenity or Holy Word__cl__ Sanctify.:2:15:9:1:20:0::28,29,30:apotheosis.png,holyWordSalvation.png;25:Burning Vehemence:Reduces the cast time of Holy Fire by 25% and reduces its cooldown by 20%.,Reduces the cast time of Holy Fire by 25% and reduces its cooldown by 20%.:1:15:13:2:20:0:22:30,31,32:burningVehemence.png,default.png;26:Gales of Song:Divine Hymn heals for 10% more. Stacks of Divine Hymn increase healing received by an additional 2%.,Divine Hymn heals for 10% more. Stacks of Divine Hymn increase healing received by an additional 2%.:1:17:3:2:20:0:23:33:galesOfSong.png,default.png;27:Rune of Healing:Circle of Healing reduces the cooldown of Holy Word__cl__ Sanctify by 4 sec.:1:17:5:1:20:0:23::runeOfHealing.png,default.png;28:Resonant Words:Casting a Holy Word spell increases the healing of your next Heal or Flash Heal by 25%.,Casting a Holy Word spell increases the healing of your next Heal or Flash Heal by 25%.:1:17:7:2:20:0:23,24:34:resonantWords.png,default.png;29:Rune of Mending:Prayer of Mending reduces the cooldown of Holy Word__cl__ Serenity by 4 sec.:1:17:9:1:20:0:24::runeOfMending.png,default.png;30:Holy Oration:Spells that reduce the cooldowns of your Holy Words reduce them by 10% more.,Spells that reduce the cooldowns of your Holy Words reduce them by 10% more.:1:17:11:2:20:0:24,25:34:holyOration.png,default.png;31:Rune of Fire:Holy Fire reduces the cooldown of Holy Word__cl__ Chastise by 4 sec.:1:17:13:1:20:0:25::runeOfFire.png,default.png;32:Searing Light:Smite deals 15% additional damage to targets affected by Holy Fire. Holy Nova deals 15% additional damage to targets affected by Holy Fire.,Smite deals 15% additional damage to targets affected by Holy Fire. Holy Nova deals 15% additional damage to targets affected by Holy Fire.:1:17:15:2:20:0:25:35:searingLight.png,default.png;33:Lightwell:Creates a Holy Lightwell. Your single target heals are duplicated and divided among the nearest 5 party or raid members with missing health__cm__ healing is split evenly between each target and provides them with a Holy absorb shield for 50% of the heal received value.__n____n__Prioritizes targets with the lowest health. :0:19:3:1:20:0:26::lightwell.png,default.png;34:Divine Word:The effectiveness of your next Holy Word__cl__ Serenity__cm__ Sanctify__cm__ or Chastise is increased by 50% and grants a corresponding Divine Favor for 15 sec.__n____n__Chastise__cl__ Increased damage and Smite has a chance to apply Holy Fire.__n____n__Sanctify__cl__ Sanctify blesses the area where it was cast__cm__ healing allies.__n____n__Serenity__cl__ Flash Heal__cm__ Heal__cm__ and Renew heal for more__cm__ critically strike more often__cm__ and cost less to cast.:0:19:9:1:20:0:28,30::divineWord.png,default.png;35:Empyreal Blaze:Refreshes Holy Fire. Your next 3 casts of Holy Fire cost no mana__cm__ incur no cooldown__cm__ and cast instantly. __n____n__Whenever Holy Fire is reapplied__cm__ its duration is now extended instead.:0:19:15:1:20:0:32::empyrealBlaze.png,default.png;36:Rebounding Prayer:Your Prayer of healing has a 30% chance to duplicate Prayer of Mending and cause it to bounce to another target.,Your Prayer of healing has a 60% chance to duplicate Prayer of Mending and cause it to bounce to another target.:1:7:3:2:0:0:1::prayerOfMending.png,default.png;37:Archangel__cl__ Hope:While under the effects of Archangel__cm__ your Holy Word spells instantly reset and have an additional charge and duplicate your single target healing spells to the lowest health target.__n____n__If Archangel is known__cm__ also grant 15% healing done and instantly restores 5% mana.:1:11:7:1:8:0:6:39:Archangel.png,default.png;38:Archangel__cl__ Wisdom:While under the effects of Archangel__cm__ your Holy spells refund 50% of the mana cost when they land a critical strike.__n____n__If Archangel is known__cm__ also grant 15% healing done and instantly restores 5% mana.:1:11:11:1:8:0:9:39:Wings.png,default.png;39:Valkyries Grace,Angels Favor:Summons a Valkyrie to protect you from harm__cm__ reducing all damage by 20% and making you immune to spell interrupts for 8 sec. 2 min cooldown.,Summons an Angel to lift you from danger__cm__ making you immune to physical attacks for 8 sec. The Angel will sacrifice itself to prevent your death and restore 30% of your health. 2 min cooldown.:2:13:9:1:8:0:37,38::giftOfTheGoldenValkyr.png,guardianSpirit.png;

My take on Disciplines Tree (Incorporating the Archangel / Dark Archangel theme/identity bridge)…
Imgur

Imgur

Removed talents…

• Atonement (would act like Shadowform for Shadow in that its just the spec passive)
  • Shining Force (Intent to move to class Tree)
  • Psychic Voice (Intent to move to class Tree)

New / Modified Talents…

• Archangel: Valor
    While under the effects of Archangel, your Holy spells deal 20% more damage and shield the lowest health party or raid member for 50% of the damage done upon a successful critical strike that lasts for 10 sec.

• Dark Archangel: Shadow
    While under the effects of Dark Archangel, Your Holy Spells are consumed by Shadow, taking on the effect of shadow and grants your group and raid members 10% leech.
    If Dark Archangel is known, Increase Shadow damage by 20% and haste by 5%.

• Angelic Accord
    Upon use of Archangel or Dark Archangel, you gain the benefits of both at 50% effectiveness.
    Spells that require Archangel or Dark Archangel now accept both.

TTM Export

• 1.3.7:custom:1:Discipline Priest - Aneurysm - 02:This is the preset for the Discipline Priest.__n__You can start editing the tree/loadout now.:TTM Note__cl____n__Due to tree changes loadout has been revalidated and one or more skillset was invalidated!__n____n__:40:0;1:Inner Light and Shadow:Inner Light__cl__ Healing spells cost 15% less mana.__n____n__Inner Shadow__cl__ Spell damage and Atonement healing increased by 10%.__n____n__Activate to swap from one effect to the other__cm__ incurring a 6 sec cooldown.:0:3:6:1:0:0:2:3,4:innerLightAndShadow.png,default.png;2:Penance:Launches a volley of holy light at the target__cm__ causing __n____n__Castigation__n__[(40% of Spell power) * 4]__n____n__[(40% of Spell power) * 3] Holy damage to an enemy or __n____n__Castigation__n__[(125% of Spell power) * 4]__n____n__[(125% of Spell power) * 3] healing to an ally over 2 sec. Castable while moving.:0:1:8:1:0:0::5,1,20:penance.png,default.png;3:Power Word Radiance:A burst of light heals the target and 4 injured allies within 30 yards for (105% of Spell power)__cm__ and applies Atonement for 60% of its normal duration.:0:5:4:1:0:0:1:7,12:powerWordRadiance.png,default.png;4:Shield Discipline,Power Word Solace:When your Power Word__cl__ Shield is completely absorbed__cm__ you restore 0.5% of your maximum mana.,Strikes an enemy with heavenly power__cm__ dealing (80% of Spell power) Holy damage and restoring 1% of your maximum mana.:2:5:8:1:0:0:1,20:8:shieldDiscipline.png,powerWordSolace.png;5:Castigation:Penance fires one additional bolt of holy light over its duration.:1:3:8:1:0:0:2::castigation.png,default.png;6:Power of the Dark Side:Purge the Wicked__n__Purge the Wicked__n____n__Shadow Word__cl__ Pain has a chance to empower your next Penance with Shadow__cm__ increasing its effectiveness by 50%.:1:5:12:1:0:0:20:9,10,16:powerOfTheDarkSide.png,default.png;7:Shining Radiance:Power Word__cl__ Radiance's healing is increased by 10%.,Power Word__cl__ Radiance's healing is increased by 10%.:1:7:2:2:0:0:3:11:shiningRadiance.png,default.png;8:Pain Suppression:Reduces all damage taken by a friendly target by 40% for 8 sec. Castable while stunned.:0:7:8:1:0:0:4:14,19,23:painSuppression.png,default.png;9:Dark Indulgence:Power of the Dark Side increases the effectiveness of Penance by an additional 10%.:1:7:10:1:0:0:6::darkIndulgence.png,default.png;10:Schism:Attack the enemy's soul with a surge of Shadow energy__cm__ dealing (150% of Spell power) Shadow damage and increasing your spell damage to the target by 25% for 9 sec.:0:7:14:1:0:0:6:17:schism.png,default.png;11:Improved Power Word Radiance:Power Word__cl__ Radiance has an additional cooldown charge.:1:9:2:1:8:0:7::improvedPowerWordRadiance.png,default.png;12:Contrition:When you heal with Penance__cm__ everyone with your Atonement is healed for (14.4% of Spell power).:1:9:4:1:8:0:3:18,25,40:contrition.png,default.png;14:Protector of the Frail:Power Word__cl__ Shield reduces the cooldown of Pain Suppression by 2 sec.,Power Word__cl__ Shield reduces the cooldown of Pain Suppression by 2 sec.:1:9:6:2:8:0:8::protectorOfTheFrail.png,default.png;16:Swift Penitence:The damage or healing of your first bolt of Penance is increased by 10%.,The damage or healing of your first bolt of Penance is increased by 10%.:1:9:12:2:8:0:6:21,28,41:swiftPenitence.png,default.png;17:Malicious Scission:The duration of Schism is increased by 50%.:1:9:14:1:8:0:10::maliciousScission.png,default.png;18:Purge the Wicked:Cleanses the target with fire__cm__ causing (22.3% of Spell power) Fire damage and an additional (124% of Spell power) Fire damage over 20 sec. Spreads to an additional nearby enemy when you cast Penance on the target.:0:11:2:1:8:0:12:22:purgeTheWicked.png,default.png;19:Pain Transformation:Pain Suppression also heals your target for 5% of their maximum health.,Pain Suppression also heals your target for 5% of their maximum health.:1:9:10:2:8:0:8::painTransformation.png,default.png;20:Sins of the Many:Your damage is increased by up to 12%__cm__ diminishing for each ally affected by your Atonement.:1:3:10:1:0:0:2:6,4:sinsOfTheMany.png,default.png;21:Shadow Covenant:Make a shadowy pact__cm__ healing the target and 4 other injured allies within 30 yds for (165% of Spell power). For 7 sec__cm__ your Shadow spells deal 25% increased damage and healing__cm__ but your Holy spells deal 50% decreased damage and healing.:0:11:14:1:8:0:16:24:shadowCovenant.png,default.png;22:Revel in Purity:Purge the Wicked deals 10% additional damage and spreads to 1 additional targets.,Purge the Wicked deals 10% additional damage and spreads to 1 additional targets.:1:13:2:2:8:0:18::revelInPurity.png,default.png;23:Rapture:Immediately Power Word__cl__ Shield your target__cm__ and for the next 8 sec__cm__ Power Word__cl__ Shield absorbs an additional 200% and may be cast on targets with Weakened Soul.:0:9:8:1:8:0:8:26:rapture.png,default.png;24:Embrace Shadow:Shadow Covenant lasts an additional 4 sec.:1:13:14:1:8:0:21:29:embraceShadow.png,default.png;25:Evangelism,Spirit Shell:Extends the duration of all of your active Atonements by 6 sec.,For 10 sec__cm__ Penance__cm__ Power Word__cl__ Radiance__cm__ and Atonement create absorb shields for 80% of their value__cm__ instead of healing.:2:15:4:1:20:0:12:30,31,36:evangelism.png,spiritShell.png;26:Exaltation:Spirit Shell__n__Spirit Shell's duration is increased by 1.0 sec__cm__ and its absorption is increased by 5.0%__n____n__Rapture's duration is increased by 1.0 sec__cm__ and its Power Word__cl__ Shield enhancement is increased by 7.5%.:1:11:8:1:8:0:23::exaltation.png,default.png;27:Power Word Barrier:Summons a holy barrier to protect all allies at the target location for 10 sec__cm__ reducing all damage taken by 25% and preventing damage from delaying spellcasting.:0:15:8:1:20:0::31,32,33:powerWordBarrier.png,default.png;28:Halo,Divine Star:Creates a ring of Holy energy around you that quickly expands to a 30 yd radius__cm__ healing allies for (115% of Spell power) and dealing (103% of Spell power) Holy damage to enemies. Healing reduced beyond 6 targets.,Throw a Divine Star forward 24 yds__cm__ healing allies in its path for (70% of Spell power) and dealing (56% of Spell power) Holy damage to enemies. After reaching its destination__cm__ the Divine Star returns to you__cm__ healing allies and damaging enemies in its path again. Healing reduced beyond 6 targets.:2:15:12:1:20:0:16:33,34,38:halo.png,divineStar.png;29:Twilight Corruption:While Shadow Covenant is active__cm__ Penance becomes Dark Reprimand__cm__ causing [(40% of Spell power) * (3)] Shadow damage over 2 sec. Castable while moving.:1:15:14:1:20:0:24::twilightCorruption.png,default.png;30:Evenfall:Power Word__cl__ Radiance has a 30% chance to grant Power of the Dark Side.,Power Word__cl__ Radiance has a 30% chance to grant Power of the Dark Side.:1:17:2:2:20:0:25:35:evenfall.png,default.png;31:Lesson in Humility:Smite deals 10% additional damage if you have at least 3 Atonements active.,Smite deals 10% additional damage if you have at least 3 Atonements active.:1:17:6:2:20:0:25,27:36,37:lessonInHumility.png,default.png;32:Lenience:Atonement reduces damage taken by 3%.:1:17:8:1:20:0:27::lenience.png,default.png;33:Stolen Psyche:Atonement heals for 10% more when activated by Mind Blast.,Atonement heals for 10% more when activated by Mind Blast.:1:17:10:2:20:0:27,28:37,38:stolenPsyche.png,default.png;34:Twilight Empowerment:Shadow Word__cl__ Death's damage triggers Atonement when used on targets below 20% health.:1:17:14:1:20:0:28:39:twilightEmpowerment.png,default.png;35:Harsh Discipline:When Atonement has healed a total of 100 times__cm__ your next Penance is free and fires 3 additional bolts.:1:19:2:1:20:0:30::harshDiscipline.png,default.png;36:Indemnity:Atonements granted by Power Word__cl__ Shield last an additional 2 sec.:1:19:4:1:20:0:31,25::indemnity.png,default.png;37:Light's Wrath:Invoke the Light's wrath__cm__ dealing (175% of Spell power) Radiant damage to the target__cm__ increased by 10% per ally affected by your Atonement.:0:19:8:1:20:0:33,31::lightsWrath.png,default.png;38:Solatium:Atonements granted by Shadow Mend last an additional 2 sec.:1:19:12:1:20:0:33,28::solatium.png,default.png;39:Wickedness:Divine Star and Halo now deal Shadow damage and gain an additional effect__cl____n____n__Wicked Star__cl____n__Divine Star deals an additional (120% of Spell power) Shadow damage over 6 sec to enemies in its path. Divine Star deals 10% additional damage each time it hits an enemy__cm__ up to 100%.__n____n__Wicked Halo__cl____n__Enemies damaged by Halo are dealt an additional (120% of Spell power) Shadow damage over 6 sec to enemies in its path. Each enemy hit by Halo reduces its cooldown by 3 sec__cm__ up to 15 sec.:1:19:14:1:20:0:34::wickedness.png,default.png;40:Archangel__cl__ Fate:While under the effects of Archangel__cm__ your Holy spells deal 20% more damage and shield the lowest health party or raid member for 50% of the damage done upon a successful critical strike that lasts for 10 sec.__n____n__If Archangel is known__cm__ also grant 15% healing done and instantly restores 5% mana.:1:11:6:1:8:0:12:42:Archangel.png,Archangel.png;41:Dark Archangel__cl__ Shadow:While under the effects of Dark Archangel__cm__ Your Holy Spells are consumed by Shadow__cm__ taking on the effect of shadow and grants your group and raid members 10% leech.__n____n__If Dark Archangel is known__cm__ Increase Shadow damage by 20% and haste by 5%.__n__:1:11:10:1:8:0:16:42:DarkArchangel.png,ShadowPower.png;42:Angelic Accord:Upon use of Archangel or Dark Archangel__cm__ you gain the benefits of both at 50% effectiveness. __n____n__Spells that require Archangel or Dark Archangel now accept both.:1:13:8:1:8:0:40,41::innerLightAndShadow.png,default.png;

My take on Shadows Tree…
Imgur

Imgur

New / Modified Abilities in a more readable format…

• Shadow Crash
    Hurl a bolt of slow-moving Shadow energy at the destination, dealing (191.25% of Spell power) Shadow damage to all targets within 8 yards.
    Generates 15 Insanity.

• Void Eruption
    50 Insanity
    Releases an explosive blast of pure void energy, causing Shadow damage to all enemies within 10 yds of your target. Extending the duration of Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch by 3 sec.

• Painful Dark
    Shadow Crash cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds for each target critically struck and applies Shadow Word: Pain to each target.

• Spectral Shift
    Gain 1 charge of Spectral Guise and you have a 20% chance to cast Spectral Guise upon getting hit with a melee attack. Cannot occur more than once every 30 sec.
    This effect does not consume a charge of Spectral Guise.

• Binding Shadows
    Your Living Shadow and Spectral Guise replicate your next 3 single target Shadow spells on targets your currently in combat with. Spectral Guise now last 6 sec or until killed.

• Sanguine Teachings (Choice) Switch talent with San’layn
    Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague heals you and your group or raid for 25% of the damage dealt.

• Dark Contagion
    While your Devouring Plague is active on a target, every target afflicted by your Shadow Word: Pain & Vampiric Touch deal an additional 50% of their damage to all targets within 5 yards.

While under the effects of Dark Archangel, your Shadow Word: Deaths cooldown is reduced by 50% and does 100% additional damage to targets afflicted with Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague.

(Choice) Switch Talent

• Voidform
    1.5 min cooldown
    Twists your Shadowform with the powers of the Void, increasing spell damage you deal by 20% and granting an additional charge of Mind Blast, and refreshing Mind Blast’s cooldown.
    Last 15 sec.
    (Replaces Dark Archangel if known)
  • Unleash the Shadows
    your Shadowy Apparitions now explode for 50% additional damage within 5 yards when they hit the target.

• Intangibility + Mental Fortitude as a (Choice) Switch talent

• Anamnesis
    Upon death, your shadow persists for 8 sec, You cannot move, allowing you to continue fighting.
    Grants immunity to all damage and harmful effects for the duration.

• Mind Melt
    Increases your Mind spells critically strike chance by 10%.

• Mental Fragments
    Your Mind Blast reduces the cooldown of Dark Archangel or Voidform by 3 sec.

• Mind Spike
    Blasts the target for Shadowfrost damage, but extinguishes your Shadow damage-over-time effects from the target in the process.

• Dark Archangel: Deaths Wraith
    While under the effects of Dark Archangel, your Shadow Word: Death has 1 additional charge & cleaves 2 additional nearby targets afflicting each target struck with Deaths Wraith for 10 sec.
    Your Shadow Word: Death causes each target with Deaths Wraith to erupt with Shadow damage causing 50% of the damage dealt to all targets within 5 yards.

• Void Torrent
    (Replaces Mind Flay while in Voidform)
    Channel a torrent of void energy into the target, causing Shadow damage over 4.5 sec and reduces Voidforms cooldown by 1 sec each time it does damage. Reduces Voidform cooldown by an additional 1 sec for each of your damage over time spells afflicted on the target. This effect is doubled when it critically strikes.

(Choice) Switch talent

• Insanity
    Casting Devouring Plague transforms your Mind Flay spell into Insanity for 5 seconds. Insanity’s damage is double that of Mind Flay.
  • Void Bolt
    Sends a bolt of pure void energy at the enemy, causing Shadow damage
    refreshing the duration of Devouring Plague on the target and extending the duration of Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch on all nearby targets by 3 sec
    Requires Voidform.
    Generates 12 Insanity.

• Surge of Darkness

• Clarity of Power

• Auspicious Spirits
    You shadowy Apparitions have an increased 20% chance to critically hit and generate 3 insanity.

• Unstable Darkness
    Dark Archangel
    [Voidform]
    increases your critical strike chance by 30% for 15 sec, reducing by 2% every sec.

• Idol of the Gods

• Idol of C’Thun
      Mind Flay and Mind Sear have a chance to spawn a Void Tendril or Void Lasher that channels at your target for 15 sec, generating 3 insanity every 1 sec.

• Idol of Yogg-Saron
      After conjuring 50 Shadowy Apparitions, you summon a Thing from Beyond that serves you for 20 sec. The Thing from Beyond blasts enemies for Shadow damage.

• Idol of N’Zoth
      Damage dealt by Shadow word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, and Devouring Plague has a 20% chance to apply Echoing Void. Each time Echoing Void is applied, it has a chance to collapse, dealing Shadow damage to all nearby enemies untill no stacks remain.

• Idol of Y’Shaarj
      Shadowfiend causes you to gain a benefit based on your targets current emotional state.

• Shadow Power

• Dark Alignment
    You and the nearest party or raid member gain Power Infusion at 60% effectiveness when you have Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague on the same target.

(Choice) Switch talent

• Overwhelming Power
    Your Power Infusion provides 60% more power.
  • Power Overwhelming
    Devouring Plague and Void Eruption has a 10/20% chance to Activate Dark Archangel or Voidform for 6 sec. If you are currently under the effects of Dark Archangel or Voidform, then extend the duration by 6 sec.
  • 1.3.7:custom:1:Shadow Priest - Aneurysm-09 - Clean:This is the preset for the Shadow Priest.__n__You can start editing the tree/loadout now.:TTM Note__cl____n__Due to tree changes loadout has been revalidated and one or more skillset was invalidated!__n____n__:42:0;0:Mind Flay:Assaults the target's mind with Shadow energy__cm__ causing (128.4% of Spell power) Shadow damage over 4.5 sec and slowing their movement speed by 50%.:0:1:9:1:0:0::2,1,58,19,17:mindFlay.png,default.png;1:Vampiric Touch:A touch of darkness that causes 49 Shadow damage over 21 sec__cm__ and heals you for 50% of damage dealt.__n____n__Vampiric Touch__n__If Vampiric Touch is dispelled__cm__ the dispeller flees in Horror for 3 sec__n____n__Generates 5 Insanity.:0:5:7:1:0:0:0:10,6,11:vampiricTouch.png,default.png;2:Devouring Plague:Afflicts the target with a disease that instantly causes (49.036% of Spell power) Shadow damage plus an additional 4 Shadow damage over 6 sec. Heals you for 50% of damage dealt.__n____n__If this effect is reapplied__cm__ any remaining damage will be added to the new Devouring Plague.:0:3:6:1:0:0:0:11:devouringPlague.png,default.png;6:Misery:Vampiric Touch also applies Shadow Word__cl__ Pain to the target.:1:7:9:1:0:0:1::misery.png,misery.png;9:Vampiric Embrace:Fills you with the embrace of Shadow energy for 15 sec__cm__ causing you to heal a nearby ally for 50% of any single-target Shadow spell damage you deal.:0:9:7:1:8:0:11:14,43,46:vampiricEmbrace.png,default.png;10:Unfurling Darkness:After casting Vampiric Touch on a target__cm__ your next Vampiric Touch within 8 sec is instant cast and deals (105.4% of Spell power) Shadow damage immediately.__n____n__This effect cannot occur more than once every 15 sec.:1:7:7:1:0:0:1::unfurlingDarkness.png,default.png;11:Vampiric Insight:Vampiric Touch periodic damage has a chance to reset the remaining cooldown on Mind Blast and cause your next Mind Blast to be instant.__n____n__Mind Blast gains 1 additional charge.:1:7:5:1:0:0:2,1:24,9,39:vampiricInsight.png,default.png;13:Dispersion:Disperse into pure shadow energy__cm__ reducing all damage taken by 75% for 6 sec__cm__ but you are unable to attack or cast spells.__n____n__Dispersion__n__Increases movement speed by 50% and makes you immune to all movement impairing effects__n____n__Castable while stunned__cm__ feared__cm__ or silenced.:0:9:11:1:8:0:16:20,43,34:dispersion.png,default.png;14:San'layn,Sanguine Teachings:Reduces the cooldown of Vampiric Embrace by 45 sec and increases its healing done by 25%.,Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague heals you and your group or raid for 25% of the damage dealt.:2:11:5:1:8:0:9:44,31:sanlayn.png,sanguineTeachings.png;16:Shadowy Apparitions:When you use Mind Blast__cm__ Devouring Plague or Void Bolt you also create a shadowy version of yourself that floats towards all targets afflicted by your Vampiric Touch dealing (17% of Spell power)% Shadow damage.__n____n__Critical strikes will cause two Apparitions to be created.:1:7:13:1:0:0:58,17:13,18,47:shadowyApparitions.png,default.png;17:Void Eruption:50 Insanity__n__Releases an explosive blast of pure void energy__cm__ causing Shadow damage to all enemies within 10 yds of your target. Extending the duration of Shadow Word__cl__ Pain and Vampiric Touch by 3 sec.:0:3:12:1:0:0:0:16:voidEruption.png,default.png;18:Monomania:While channeling Mind Flay or Mind Sear__cm__ the rate of your Vampiric Touch and Shadow Word__cl__ Pain on your current target is increased by 100%.:1:9:13:1:8:0:16::monomania.png,default.png;19:Psychic Horror:Terrifies the target in place__cm__ stunning them for 4 sec.:0:5:9:1:0:0:0::psychicHorror.png,default.png;20:Intangibility,Mental Fortitude:Dispersion heals for 50% of your maximum health over its duration and has 30 sec reduced cooldown.,Healing from Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague when you are at maximum health will shield you for the same amount. Shield cannot exceed (Total health * 4 / 100) damage absorbed.:2:11:13:1:8:0:13:36,32:intangibility.png,mentalFortitude.png;21:Psychic Link:Mind Blast deals 60% of its damage to all other targets afflicted by your Vampiric Touch within 40 yards.:1:15:9:1:20:0:44,36:27:psychicLink.png,default.png;23:Surrender to Madness,Hungering Void:Deals [(64.6% of Spell power) * 2] Shadow damage to the target and activates Voidform.__n____n__For the next 30 sec__cm__ your Insanity-generating abilities generate 100% more Insanity and you can cast while moving.__n____n__If the target does not die within 30 sec of using Surrender to Madness__cm__ you die.,Void Bolt causes the target to become vulnerable to the void__cm__ increasing their damage taken from you by 10% for 6 sec. This effect may only be active on one target at a time.__n____n__Casting Void Bolt on an enemy that is already vulnerable extends the duration of your Voidform by 1 sec__cm__ or 2 sec if Void Bolt critically strikes.:2:17:13:1:20:0:25::surrenderToMadness.png,hungeringVoid.png;24:Damnation:Instantly afflicts the target with Shadow Word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague.:0:9:5:1:8:0:11::damnation.png,default.png;25:Void Bolt:Sends a bolt of pure void energy at the enemy__cm__ causing Shadow damage__n__refreshing the duration of Devouring Plague on the target and extending the duration of Shadow Word__cl__ Pain and Vampiric Touch on all nearby targets by 3 sec__n____n__Requires Voidform.__n__Generates 12 Insanity.:0:15:13:1:20:0:36:23,57:voidTouched.png,default.png;27:Unstable Darkness:Dark Archangel __n__[Voidform] __n__increases your critical strike chance by 30% for 15 sec__cm__ reducing by 2% every sec.:1:17:9:1:20:0:54,21,29:50,55,51:voidApparitions.png,default.png;29:Void Torrent,Insanity:(Reaplces Mind Flay while in Voidform)__n__Channel a torrent of void energy into the target__cm__ causing Shadow damage over 4.5 sec and reduces Voidforms cooldown by 1 sec each time it does damage. Reduces Voidform cooldown by an additional 1 sec for each of your damage over time spells afflicted on the target. This effect is doubled when it critically strikes.,Casting Devouring Plague transforms your Mind Flay spell into Insanity for 5 seconds. Insanitys damage is double that of Mind Flay.:2:15:11:1:20:0:36:27:voidTorrent.png,ShadowSoulleech.png;31:Insidious Ire:While you have Shadow Word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Devouring Plague__cm__ and Vampiric Touch active on the same target__cm__ your Mind Blast deals 40% more damage.:1:13:3:1:8:0:14::insidiousIre.png,default.png;32:Mind Devourer:Mind Blast deals 10% increased damage and has a 20% chance to make your next Devouring Plague cost no insanity.:1:13:15:1:8:0:20::mindDevourer.png,default.png;34:Unleash the Shadows:your Shadowy Apparitions now explode for 50% additional damage within 5 yards when they hit the target.:1:11:11:1:8:0:13::auspiciousSpirits.png,default.png;36:Abyssal Knowledge:Increases the critical strike chance of Shadow Word__cl__ Pain and Vampiric Touch by 10%.:1:13:11:1:8:0:20:25,21,29:abyssalKnowledge.png,default.png;39:Living Shadow:Consuming Vampiric Insight causes your shadow to animate after a moment. For 10 sec__cm__ whenever you cast a spell__cm__ your shadow will cast a similar spell.:1:9:3:1:8:0:11:49:livingShadow.png,default.png;43:Dark Archangel__cl__ Death,Voidform:While under the effects of Dark Archangel__cm__ your Shadow Word__cl__ Deaths cooldown is reduced by 50% and does 100% additional damage to targets afflicted with Shadow Word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague.__n____n__If Dark Archangel is known__cm__ also grant 20% Mind Spells damage and 5% Haste.,1.5 min cooldown__n__Twists your Shadowform with the powers of the Void__cm__ increasing spell damage you deal by 20% and granting an additional charge of Mind Blast__cm__ and refreshing Mind Blast's cooldown.__n__Last 15 sec.__n____n__(Replaces Dark Archangel if known):2:11:9:1:8:0:9,13:56:DarkArchangel.png,Voidform.png;44:Mind Melt:Increases your Mind spells critically strike chance by 10%.:1:13:7:1:8:0:14:45,54,21:MindMelt.png,default.png;45:Mind Spike:Blasts the target for Shadowfrost damage__cm__ but extinguishes your Shadow damage-over-time effects from the target in the process.__n__Mind Spike also increases the critical strike chance of your next Mind Blast on the target by 30%. Stacks up to 3 times.:0:15:5:1:20:0:44:52,53:MindSpike.png,default.png;46:Dark Contagion:While your Devouring Plague is active on a target__cm__ every target afflicted by your Shadow Word__cl__ Pain & Vampiric Touch deal an additional 50% of their damage to all targets within 5 yards.:1:11:7:1:8:0:9::misery.png,default.png;47:Spectral Shift:Gain 1 charge of Spectral Guise and you have a 20% chance to cast Spectral Guise upon getting hit with a melee attack. Cannot occur more than once every 30 sec.__n__This effect does not consume a charge of Spectral Guise.:1:9:15:1:8:0:16:48:SpectralGuise.png,default.png;48:Anamnesis:Upon death__cm__ your shadow persists for 8 sec__cm__ You cannot move__cm__ allowing you to continue fighting.__n__Grants immunity to all damage and harmful effects for the duration.:1:11:15:1:8:0:47::Shadowform.png,default.png;49:Binding Shadows:Your Living Shadow and Spectral Guise replicate your next 3 single target Shadow spells on targets your currently in combat with. Spectral Guise now last 6 sec or until killed.:1:11:3:1:8:0:39::ShadesofDarkness.png,default.png;50:Shadow Power:Increases the critical damage of your Shadow spells by 10%.,Increases the critical damage of your Shadow spells by 20%.:1:19:7:2:20:0:27::ShadowPower.png,default.png;51:Dark Alignment,Overwhelming Power:(Replaces Power Infusion)__n__You and the nearest party or raid member gain Power Infusion at 60% effectiveness when you have Shadow Word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague on the same target.,Your Power Infusion provides 60% more power.:2:19:9:1:20:0:27::TwistedFaith.png,ReconstitutedPower.png;52:Clarity of Power,Auspicious Spirits:Your Mind Spike__cm__ Mind Sear__cm__ and Shadow Word__cl__ Death deal 40% additional damage to targets not affected by your Shadow Word__cl__ Pain or Vampiric Touch. Also reduces the cooldown on Mind Blast by 3 sec and makes it instant cast.,You shadowy Apparitions have an increased 20% chance to critically hit and generate 3 insanity.:2:17:5:1:20:0:45::mentalFortitude.png,auspiciousSpirits.png;53:Surge of Darkness:Your Devouring Plague and Vampiric Touch have a 10% chance to make your next Mind Spike instant__cm__ deal 50% more damage__cm__ and not consume your damage-over-time effects. Up to 3 charges.:1:17:3:1:20:0:45::SurgeofDarkness.png,default.png;54:Dark Archangel__cl__ Deaths Wraith:While under the effects of Dark Archangel__cm__ your Shadow Word__cl__ Death has 1 additional charge & cleaves 2 additional nearby targets afflicting each target struck with Deaths Wraith.__n____n__Your Shadow Word__cl__ Death causes each target with Deaths Wraith to erupt with Shadow damage causing 50% of the damage dealt to all targets within 5 yards.:1:15:7:1:20:0:44:27:Death.png,default.png;55:Power Overwhelming:Devouring Plague and Void Eruption has a 10% chance to Activate Dark Archangel or Voidform for 6 sec. If you are currently under the effects of Dark Archangel or Voidform__cm__ then extend the duration by 6 sec.,Devouring Plague and Void Eruption has a 20% chance to Activate Dark Archangel or Voidform for 6 sec. If you are currently under the effects of Dark Archangel or Voidform__cm__ then extend the duration by 6 sec.:1:19:11:2:20:0:27::Darknaaru.png,default.png;56:Mental Fragments:Your Mind Blast reduces the cooldown of Dark Archangel or Voidform by 3 sec.:1:13:9:1:8:0:43::Mind.png,default.png;57:Idol of the Gods:Idol of C'Thun__n__Mind Flay and Mind Sear have a chance to spawn a Void Tendril or Void Lasher that channels at your target for 15 sec__cm__ generating 3 insanity every 1 sec.__n____n__Idol of Yogg-Saron__n__After conjuring 50 Shadowy Apparitions__cm__ you summon a Thing from Beyond that serves you for 20 sec. The Thing from Beyond blasts enemies for Shadow damage.__n____n__Idol of N'Zoth__n__Damage dealt by Shadow word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Vampiric Touch__cm__ and Devouring Plague has a 20% chance to apply Echoing Void. Each time Echoing Void is applied__cm__ it has a chance to collapse__cm__ dealing Shadow damage to all nearby enemies untill no stacks remain.__n____n__Idol of Y'Shaarj__n__Shadowfiend causes you to gain a benefit based on your targets current emotional state.:1:17:15:1:20:0:25::ancientMadness.png,default.png;58:Shadow Crash:Hurl a bolt of slow-moving Shadow energy at the destination__cm__ dealing (191.25% of Spell power) Shadow damage to all targets within 8 yards.__n____n__Generates 15 Insanity.:0:5:11:1:0:0:0:16,59:shadowCrash.png,default.png;59:Painful Dark:Shadow Crash cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds for each target critically struck and applies Shadow Word__cl__ Pain to each target.:1:7:11:1:0:0:58::ShadowwordPain.png,default.png;

This is an alternate take on Shadow Priest Talent Tree for 10.0 (Adding some more options on the top section)

Imgur

Imgur

New / Modified Talents…

• Shadowform
    Assume a Shadowform, increasing your spell damage by 15%, reducing all damage done to you by 15%.

• Convulsion
    Devouring Plague has a 15% chance to flare up dealing 50% more damage for 5 sec.

• Void Vulnerability
    Your Void Eruption afflicts the target with Void Vulnerability, causing each consecutive Void Eruption to deal 10% additional damage for 10 sec. Stacks up to 3.

• Pain of Death
    Shadow Word: Pain damage has a 10% chance to empower your next Shadow Word: Death to deal 20% additional damage to every target afflicted by your Shadow Word: Pain for 10 sec.

• Death Seizure
    Shadow Word: Death has a 15% chance to stun your target for 1 sec.

TTM Export…

• 1.3.7:custom:1:Shadow Priest - Aneurysm-10 - Clean:This is the preset for the Shadow Priest.__n__You can start editing the tree/loadout now.:TTM Note__cl____n__Due to tree changes loadout has been revalidated and one or more skillset was invalidated!__n____n__:45:1;0:Mind Flay:Assaults the target's mind with Shadow energy__cm__ causing (128.4% of Spell power) Shadow damage over 4.5 sec and slowing their movement speed by 50%.:0:1:9:1:0:0::2,17,19:mindFlay.png,default.png;1:Vampiric Touch:A touch of darkness that causes 49 Shadow damage over 21 sec__cm__ and heals you for 50% of damage dealt.__n____n__Vampiric Touch__n__If Vampiric Touch is dispelled__cm__ the dispeller flees in Horror for 3 sec__n____n__Generates 5 Insanity.:0:5:11:1:0:0:63:6,16,10:vampiricTouch.png,default.png;2:Devouring Plague:Afflicts the target with a disease that instantly causes (49.036% of Spell power) Shadow damage plus an additional 4 Shadow damage over 6 sec. Heals you for 50% of damage dealt.__n____n__If this effect is reapplied__cm__ any remaining damage will be added to the new Devouring Plague.:0:3:6:1:0:0:0:11,62:devouringPlague.png,default.png;6:Misery:Vampiric Touch also applies Shadow Word__cl__ Pain to the target.:1:7:11:1:0:0:1::misery.png,misery.png;9:Vampiric Embrace:Fills you with the embrace of Shadow energy for 15 sec__cm__ causing you to heal a nearby ally for 50% of any single-target Shadow spell damage you deal.:0:9:7:1:8:0:11:14,43,46:vampiricEmbrace.png,default.png;10:Unfurling Darkness:After casting Vampiric Touch on a target__cm__ your next Vampiric Touch within 8 sec is instant cast and deals (105.4% of Spell power) Shadow damage immediately.__n____n__This effect cannot occur more than once every 15 sec.:1:7:9:1:0:0:1::unfurlingDarkness.png,default.png;11:Vampiric Insight:Vampiric Touch periodic damage has a chance to reset the remaining cooldown on Mind Blast and cause your next Mind Blast to be instant.__n____n__Mind Blast gains 1 additional charge.:1:7:5:1:0:0:2,59:24,9,39:vampiricInsight.png,default.png;13:Dispersion:Disperse into pure shadow energy__cm__ reducing all damage taken by 75% for 6 sec__cm__ but you are unable to attack or cast spells.__n____n__Dispersion__n__Increases movement speed by 50% and makes you immune to all movement impairing effects__n____n__Castable while stunned__cm__ feared__cm__ or silenced.:0:9:11:1:8:0:16:20,43,34:dispersion.png,default.png;14:San'layn,Sanguine Teachings:Reduces the cooldown of Vampiric Embrace by 45 sec and increases its healing done by 25%.,Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague heals you and your group or raid for 25% of the damage dealt.:2:11:5:1:8:0:9:44,31:sanlayn.png,sanguineTeachings.png;16:Shadowy Apparitions:When you use Mind Blast__cm__ Devouring Plague or Void Bolt you also create a shadowy version of yourself that floats towards all targets afflicted by your Vampiric Touch dealing (17% of Spell power)% Shadow damage.__n____n__Critical strikes will cause two Apparitions to be created.:1:7:13:1:0:0:17,1:13,18,47:shadowyApparitions.png,default.png;17:Void Eruption:50 Insanity__n__Releases an explosive blast of pure void energy__cm__ causing Shadow damage to all enemies within 10 yds of your target. Extending the duration of Shadow Word__cl__ Pain and Vampiric Touch by 3 sec.:0:3:12:1:0:0:0:16,60:voidEruption.png,default.png;18:Monomania:While channeling Mind Flay or Mind Sear__cm__ the rate of your Vampiric Touch and Shadow Word__cl__ Pain on your current target is increased by 100%.:1:9:13:1:8:0:16::monomania.png,default.png;19:Psychic Horror:Terrifies the target in place__cm__ stunning them for 4 sec.:0:5:9:1:0:0:0::psychicHorror.png,default.png;20:Intangibility,Mental Fortitude:Dispersion heals for 50% of your maximum health over its duration and has 30 sec reduced cooldown.,Healing from Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague when you are at maximum health will shield you for the same amount. Shield cannot exceed (Total health * 4 / 100) damage absorbed.:2:11:13:1:8:0:13:36,32:intangibility.png,mentalFortitude.png;21:Psychic Link:Mind Blast deals 60% of its damage to all other targets afflicted by your Vampiric Touch within 40 yards.:1:15:9:1:20:0:44,36:27:psychicLink.png,default.png;23:Surrender to Madness,Hungering Void:Deals [(64.6% of Spell power) * 2] Shadow damage to the target and activates Voidform.__n____n__For the next 30 sec__cm__ your Insanity-generating abilities generate 100% more Insanity and you can cast while moving.__n____n__If the target does not die within 30 sec of using Surrender to Madness__cm__ you die.,Void Bolt causes the target to become vulnerable to the void__cm__ increasing their damage taken from you by 10% for 6 sec. This effect may only be active on one target at a time.__n____n__Casting Void Bolt on an enemy that is already vulnerable extends the duration of your Voidform by 1 sec__cm__ or 2 sec if Void Bolt critically strikes.:2:17:13:1:20:0:25::surrenderToMadness.png,hungeringVoid.png;24:Damnation:Instantly afflicts the target with Shadow Word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague.:0:9:5:1:8:0:11::damnation.png,default.png;25:Void Bolt:Sends a bolt of pure void energy at the enemy__cm__ causing Shadow damage__n__refreshing the duration of Devouring Plague on the target and extending the duration of Shadow Word__cl__ Pain and Vampiric Touch on all nearby targets by 3 sec__n____n__Requires Voidform.__n__Generates 12 Insanity.:0:15:13:1:20:0:36:23,57:voidTouched.png,default.png;27:Unstable Darkness:Dark Archangel __n__[Voidform] __n__increases your critical strike chance by 30% for 15 sec__cm__ reducing by 2% every sec.:1:17:9:1:20:0:21,29,54:50,55,51:voidApparitions.png,default.png;29:Void Torrent,Insanity:(Reaplces Mind Flay while in Voidform)__n__Channel a torrent of void energy into the target__cm__ causing Shadow damage over 4.5 sec and reduces Voidforms cooldown by 1 sec each time it does damage. Reduces Voidform cooldown by an additional 1 sec for each of your damage over time spells afflicted on the target. This effect is doubled when it critically strikes.,Casting Devouring Plague transforms your Mind Flay spell into Insanity for 5 seconds. Insanitys damage is double that of Mind Flay.:2:15:11:1:20:0:36:27:voidTorrent.png,ShadowSoulleech.png;31:Insidious Ire:While you have Shadow Word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Devouring Plague__cm__ and Vampiric Touch active on the same target__cm__ your Mind Blast deals 40% more damage.:1:13:3:1:8:0:14::insidiousIre.png,default.png;32:Mind Devourer:Mind Blast deals 10% increased damage and has a 20% chance to make your next Devouring Plague cost no insanity.:1:13:15:1:8:0:20::mindDevourer.png,default.png;34:Unleash the Shadows:your Shadowy Apparitions now explode for 50% additional damage within 5 yards when they hit the target.:1:11:11:1:8:0:13::auspiciousSpirits.png,default.png;36:Abyssal Knowledge:Increases the critical strike chance of Shadow Word__cl__ Pain and Vampiric Touch by 10%.:1:13:11:1:8:0:20:25,21,29:abyssalKnowledge.png,default.png;39:Living Shadow:Consuming Vampiric Insight causes your shadow to animate after a moment. For 10 sec__cm__ whenever you cast a spell__cm__ your shadow will cast a similar spell.:1:9:3:1:8:0:11:49:livingShadow.png,default.png;43:Dark Archangel__cl__ Death,Voidform:While under the effects of Dark Archangel__cm__ your Shadow Word__cl__ Deaths cooldown is reduced by 50% and does 100% additional damage to targets afflicted with Shadow Word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague.__n____n__If Dark Archangel is known__cm__ also grant 20% Mind Spells damage and 5% Haste.,1.5 min cooldown__n__Twists your Shadowform with the powers of the Void__cm__ increasing spell damage you deal by 20% and granting an additional charge of Mind Blast__cm__ and refreshing Mind Blast's cooldown.__n__Last 15 sec.__n____n__(Replaces Dark Archangel if known):2:11:9:1:8:0:9,13:56:DarkArchangel.png,Voidform.png;44:Mind Melt:Increases your Mind spells critically strike chance by 10%.:1:13:7:1:8:0:14:45,21,54:MindMelt.png,default.png;45:Mind Spike:Blasts the target for Shadowfrost damage__cm__ but extinguishes your Shadow damage-over-time effects from the target in the process.__n__Mind Spike also increases the critical strike chance of your next Mind Blast on the target by 30%. Stacks up to 3 times.:0:15:5:1:20:0:44:52,53:MindSpike.png,default.png;46:Dark Contagion:While your Devouring Plague is active on a target__cm__ every target afflicted by your Shadow Word__cl__ Pain & Vampiric Touch deal an additional 50% of their damage to all targets within 5 yards.:1:11:7:1:8:0:9::misery.png,default.png;47:Spectral Shift:Gain 1 charge of Spectral Guise and you have a 20% chance to cast Spectral Guise upon getting hit with a melee attack. Cannot occur more than once every 30 sec.__n__This effect does not consume a charge of Spectral Guise.:1:9:15:1:8:0:16:48:SpectralGuise.png,default.png;48:Anamnesis:Upon death__cm__ your shadow persists for 8 sec__cm__ You cannot move__cm__ allowing you to continue fighting.__n__Grants immunity to all damage and harmful effects for the duration.:1:11:15:1:8:0:47::Shadowform.png,default.png;49:Binding Shadows:Your Living Shadow and Spectral Guise replicate your next 3 single target Shadow spells on targets your currently in combat with. Spectral Guise now last 6 sec or until killed.:1:11:3:1:8:0:39::ShadesofDarkness.png,default.png;50:Shadow Power:Increases the critical damage of your Shadow spells by 10%.,Increases the critical damage of your Shadow spells by 20%.:1:19:7:2:20:0:27::ShadowPower.png,default.png;51:Dark Alignment,Overwhelming Power:(Replaces Power Infusion)__n__You and the nearest party or raid member gain Power Infusion at 60% effectiveness when you have Shadow Word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague on the same target.,Your Power Infusion provides 60% more power.:2:19:9:1:20:0:27::TwistedFaith.png,Overpowered.png;52:Clarity of Power,Auspicious Spirits:Your Mind Spike__cm__ Mind Sear__cm__ and Shadow Word__cl__ Death deal 40% additional damage to targets not affected by your Shadow Word__cl__ Pain or Vampiric Touch. Also reduces the cooldown on Mind Blast by 3 sec and makes it instant cast.,You shadowy Apparitions have an increased 20% chance to critically hit and generate 3 insanity.:2:17:5:1:20:0:45::mentalFortitude.png,auspiciousSpirits.png;53:Surge of Darkness:Your Devouring Plague and Vampiric Touch have a 10% chance to make your next Mind Spike instant__cm__ deal 50% more damage__cm__ and not consume your damage-over-time effects. Up to 3 charges.:1:17:3:1:20:0:45::SurgeofDarkness.png,default.png;54:Dark Archangel__cl__ Deaths Wraith:While under the effects of Dark Archangel__cm__ your Shadow Word__cl__ Death has 1 additional charge & cleaves 2 additional nearby targets afflicting each target struck with Deaths Wraith for 10 sec. __n____n__Your Shadow Word__cl__ Death causes each target with Deaths Wraith to erupt with Shadow damage causing 50% of the damage dealt to all targets witin 5 yards.:1:15:7:1:20:0:44:27:Death.png,default.png;55:Power Overwhelming:Devouring Plague and Void Eruption has a 10% chance to Activate Dark Archangel or Voidform for 6 sec. If you are currently under the effects of Dark Archangel or Voidform__cm__ then extend the duration by 6 sec.,Devouring Plague and Void Eruption has a 20% chance to Activate Dark Archangel or Voidform for 6 sec. If you are currently under the effects of Dark Archangel or Voidform__cm__ then extend the duration by 6 sec.:1:19:11:2:20:0:27::Darknaaru.png,default.png;56:Mental Fragments:Your Mind Blast reduces the cooldown of Dark Archangel or Voidform by 3 sec.:1:13:9:1:8:0:43::Mind.png,default.png;57:Idol of the Gods:Idol of C'Thun__n__Mind Flay and Mind Sear have a chance to spawn a Void Tendril or Void Lasher that channels at your target for 15 sec__cm__ generating 3 insanity every 1 sec.__n____n__Idol of Yogg-Saron__n__After conjuring 50 Shadowy Apparitions__cm__ you summon a Thing from Beyond that serves you for 20 sec. The Thing from Beyond blasts enemies for Shadow damage.__n____n__Idol of N'Zoth__n__Damage dealt by Shadow word__cl__ Pain__cm__ Vampiric Touch__cm__ and Devouring Plague has a 20% chance to apply Echoing Void. Each time Echoing Void is applied__cm__ it has a chance to collapse__cm__ dealing Shadow damage to all nearby enemies untill no stacks remain.__n____n__Idol of Y'Shaarj__n__Shadowfiend causes you to gain a benefit based on your targets current emotional state.:1:17:15:1:20:0:25::ancientMadness.png,default.png;59:Pain of Death:Shadow Word__cl__ Pain damage has a 10% chance to empower your next Shadow Word__cl__ Death to deal 20% additional damage to every target afflicted by your Shadow Word__cl__ Pain for 10 sec.:1:5:7:1:0:0:63:11,61:ShadowwordPain.png,default.png;60:Void Vulnerability:Your Void Eruption afflicts the target with Void Vulnerability__cm__ causing each consecutive Void Eruption to deal 10% additional damage for 10 sec. Stacks up to 3. :1:5:15:1:0:0:17::ShadowOrbPurple.png,default.png;61:Death Seizure:Shadow Word__cl__ Death has a 15% chance to stun your target for 1 sec.:1:7:7:1:0:0:59::shadowWordDeath.png,default.png;62:Convulsion:Devouring Plague has a 15% chance to flare up dealing 50% more damage for 5 sec.:1:5:3:1:0:0:2::PlagueBloom.png,default.png;63:Shadowform:Assume a Shadowform__cm__ increasing your spell damage by 15%__cm__ reducing all damage done to you by 15%.:0:3:9:1:0:0::1,59:Shadowform.png,default.png;New skillset,70,1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0;

This is my initial take on Shadow Priest Talent Tree for 10.0 using Shadow Orb’s as a resource

Baseline Maximum Shadow Orbs

Rotational Abilities that generate Shadow Orbs…

Baseline

• Mind Blast

Talents

• Shadow Word: Death
  • Void Bolt

Other Shadow Orb generators and interactions can be seen below in the talents…

Shadow 10.0 Talent Tree - Shadow Orb Resource variant…
Imgur

Imgur

New / Modified Talents…

• Devouring Plague
    3 Shadow Orbs
    Afflicts the target with a disease that instantly causes (49.036% of Spell power) Shadow damage plus an additional 4 Shadow damage over 6 sec. Heals you for 50% of damage dealt.
    If this effect is reapplied, any remaining damage will be added to the new Devouring Plague.

• Void Eruption
    3 Shadow Orbs
    Releases an explosive blast of pure void energy, causing Shadow damage to all enemies within 10 yds of your target. Extending the duration of Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch by 3 sec.

• Orb of Darkness
    When you consume Shadow Orbs, you have a 15% chance per orb consumed to empower your next Mind Blast or Shadow Word Death to Deal 50% additional damage and generate an additional Shadow Orb.

• Shadowform
    Assume a Shadowform, increasing your spell damage by 15%, reducing all damage done to you by 15%.

• Dark Infusion
    Consuming any Shadow Orb increases your haste by 15% while in Shadowform for 6 sec.

• Dying Light
    Your Shadow Fiend generates 3 Shadow Orbs per hit.

(Switch) Choice Talent)

• Embrace the Void
    Your Mindbender extends Dark Archangel or Voidform by 3 sec per hit.
  • Spectral Shift
    Gain 1 charge of Spectral Guise and you have a 20% chance to cast Spectral Guise upon getting hit with a melee attack. Cannot occur more than once every 30 sec.
    This effect does not consume a charge of Spectral Guise.

• Binding Shadows

• Sanguine Teachings
    Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague heals you and your group or raid for 25% of the damage dealt.

• Dark Contagion
    While your Devouring Plague is active on a target, every target afflicted by your Shadow Word: Pain & Vampiric Touch deal an additional 50% of their damage to all targets within 5 yards.

• Unleash the Shadows
    your Shadowy Apparitions now explode for 50% additional damage within 5 yards when they hit the target.

• Anamnesis
    Upon death, your shadow persists for 8 sec, You cannot move, allowing you to continue fighting.
    Grants immunity to all damage and harmful effects for the duration.

• Mind Melt
    Increases your Mind spells critically strike chance by 10%.

• Pain of Death
    Your Shadow Word: Pain damage has a chance to empower your Shadow Word: Death to deal additional damage to every target afflicted by your Shadow Word: Pain.

• Mental Fragments
    Your Mind Blast reduces the cooldown of Dark Archangel or Voidform by 3 sec.

• Mind Spike
    Blasts the target for Shadowfrost damage, but extinguishes your Shadow damage-over-time effects from the target in the process.

• Dark Archangel: Deaths Wraith
    While under the effects of Dark Archangel, your Shadow Word: Death has 1 additional charge & cleaves 2 additional nearby targets afflicting each target struck with Deaths Wraith for 10 sec.
    Your Shadow Word: Death causes each target with Deaths Wraith to erupt with Shadow damage causing 50% of the damage dealt to all targets within 5 yards.

• Coalescing Shadows
    While under the effects of Dark Archangel or Voidform, Generate 1 orb every 3 seconds.

(Switch) Choice Talent

• Focusing Shadows
    While under the effects of Dark Archangel or Voidform, your maximum Shadow Orbs is increased by 1.
  • Void Torrent
    (Replaces Mind Flay while in Voidform)
    Channel a torrent of void energy into the target, causing Shadow damage over 4.5 sec and reduces Voidforms cooldown by 1 sec each time it does damage. Reduces Voidform cooldown by an additional 1 sec for each of your damage over time spells afflicted on the target. This effect is doubled when it critically strikes.

(Switch) Choice Talent

• Insanity
  • Void Bolt
    Sends a bolt of pure void energy at the enemy, causing Shadow damage
    refreshing the duration of Devouring Plague on the target and extending the duration of Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch on all nearby targets by 3 sec
    Requires Voidform.
    Generates 1 Shadow Orb

• Surge of Darkness

• Clarity of Power

• Auspicious Spirits
    You shadowy Apparitions have an increased 20% chance to critically hit and generate 1 Shadow Orb

• Unstable Darkness
    Dark Archangel
    [Voidform]
    increases your critical strike chance by 30% for 15 sec, reducing by 2% every sec.

• Surrender to Madness
    Deals [(64.6% of Spell power) * 2] Shadow damage to the target and activates Voidform.
    For the next 30 sec, your Shadow Orb generating abilities generate additional Shadow Orb and you can cast while moving.
    If the target does not die within 30 sec of using Surrender to Madness, you die.

• Idol of the Gods

• Idol of C’Thun
      Mind Flay and Mind Sear have a chance to spawn a Void Tendril or Void Lasher that channels at your target for 15 sec, generating 1 Shadow Orb every 3 sec.
      Idol of Yogg-Saron
      After conjuring 50 Shadowy Apparitions, you summon a Thing from Beyond that serves you for 20 sec. The Thing from Beyond blasts enemies for Shadow damage.
      Idol of N’Zoth
      Damage dealt by Shadow word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, and Devouring Plague has a 20% chance to apply Echoing Void. Each time Echoing Void is applied, it has a chance to collapse, dealing Shadow damage to all nearby enemies untill no stacks remain.
      Idol of Y’Shaarj
      Shadowfiend causes you to gain a benefit based on your targets current emotional state.
  • Shadow Power

• Dark Alignment
    You and the nearest party or raid member gain Power Infusion at 60% effectiveness when you have Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague on the same target.

(Switch) Choice Talent

• Overwhelming Power
    Your Power Infusion provides 60% more power.
  • Power Overwhelming
    Devouring Plague and Void Eruption has a 10/20% chance to Activate Dark Archangel or Voidform for 6 sec. If you are currently under the effects of Dark Archangel or Voidform, then extend the duration by 6 sec.

Link to TTM builder…

My take on cleaning up the NEW Priest Class Talent Tree…

Priest Class 10.0 Tree - Altered Variant
Imgur

Priest Class 10.0 Tree - Altered Variant (Readable)
Imgur

What’s Removed…

• Vampiric Embrace
    • Why?
      Holy and Disc have very little Shadow Spell interaction that takes advantage of Vampiric Embrace.
      Shadow is known for its damage leeching capability. It should stay with Shadow as a major reason to bring Shadow over other class/spec options.
  • San’layn
    • Why?
      With Vampiric Embrace moved back to Shadow, San’layn will follow suite.

What’s Changed…

• Leap of Faith (Add Vault of Heavens as a (Switch) Choice talent)

• Vault of Heavens
    Causes you to leap to your target.

• Psychic Voice (Add Petrified as a (Switch) Choice talent)

• Petrified
    Targets of your Psychic Scream now tremble in place instead of fleeing in fear.

• Translucent Image
    Fade reduces damage you take by 10%.

• Why?
      5% damage reduction seems a bit too low. Suggest bringing it up to 10%
  • Angelic Bulwark
    When an attack brings you below 30% health, you gain an absorption shield equal to 15% of your maximum health for 20 sec. Cannot occur more than once every 90 sec.
    While you have Power Word: Shield on yourself, you take 10% less damage.

• Why?
      For a capstone talent, this seems pretty weak. Having the ability to Shield yourself and having passive damage reduction for a “capstone” talent is actually compelling when faced with instant mega damage moments.

What’s New…

• Silence
    Silences the target, preventing them from casting spells for 4 sec. Against non-players, also interrupts spellcasting and prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4 sec.

• Why?
      At this point with every single other class in the game getting an interrupt, I think its pretty much accepted that you should have the capability to interrupt. Perhaps baseline should be only an interrupt on a 1 min cooldown. Then Last word it upgrades into a Silence?
      Some people suggest having a baseline interrupt in the class tree and upgrade into a silence in Shadows tree. But that just wont work. You would have to spend 2 points on something you already should have with just 1 point for Shadow and that opens up the possibly that you can get the upgrade talent in Shadow without getting the base interrupt in Class tree. That is VERY awkward.
  • Last Word
    Reduces the cooldown of Silence by 15 sec.

• Inner Focus
    Instant 3 min cooldown
    When activated, reduces the Mana cost of your next 3 spells by 100% and increases its critical effect chance by 25% if it is capable of a critical effect.

• Why?
      Compelling reason for Shadow to pick up for the crit factor alone. Also helps the Crit effect talent synergy for Holy and Discipline in addition to another Mana efficiency talent.
  • Spectral Guise
    Instant 30 sec cooldown

• Why?
      This is sun such a fun ability to skip around area to not pull mobs as well as in open world and PvP.
      If its an issue with avoiding mechanics, make it a longer cooldown like 2 min or something.

Notes…

• Light’s Inspiration
    Desperate Prayer heals you for an additional 5/10% of your maximum health over 5 sec.

• Light’s Inspiration seems to be lacking. I honestly don’t think Desperate Prayer should be a baseline ability. It should be in the class talent tree or removed entirely. As evidence with this Light’s Inspiration talent, its pretty bland and lacks any interesting ideas/mechanics supporting it.
  • (New) Renewed Bulwark (Replaces Light’s Inspiration)
    Your Power Word: Shield has a 50/100% chance to apply or extend renew by 6 sec to your target.

My take on cleaning up the NEW Shadow Talent Tree…

So after reading and watching and my own theory crafting on what would be “fun” to play Shadow as, I took the new current talent tree for Shadow and rearranged it a bit and removed/added things that I don’t think really mattered / made much of an impact.

Shadow Priest 10.0 Tree - Altered Variant
Imgur

Shadow Priest 10.0 Tree - Altered Variant (Readable)
Imgur

What’s Removed…

• Silence - Intended to be moved to Class tree (Take Vampiric Embrace slot)
  • Painbreaker’s Psalm – Shadow Word: Death consumes 4 seconds/8 seconds of Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch, instantly dealing that damage to the target and generating up to 10/20 Insanity.
    • Why?
      The idea that you consume your dots but only partially doesn’t really mesh well with either the DOT aspect of Shadow or the Mind Spike aspect of Shadow. Perhaps if SW:D consumed the entirety of the DOT affect and converted it into damage would then feel good going into Mind Spike.
  • Dark Void – Unleashes an explosion of dark energy around the target, dealing Shadow damage and applying Shadow Word: Pain to your target and 7 nearby enemies. Generates 20 Insanity.
    • Why?
      It seemed to compete with Shadow Crash. With how Shadow Crash synergizes with Misery, it ends up feeling way better to just take Misery and Shadow Crash. This also removed button bloat.
  • Malediction
    • Why?
      Combined Damnation & Void Torrent together. It made no sense to have Malediction after the fact.
  • Piercing Shadows
    • Why?
      Seemed to be either a placeholder or just very little impact on the rest of the shadow tree. Just a boring Maintenance buff.
  • Surrender to Madness
    • Why?
      Its a relic now. Replaced with Dark Ascension: Death (See below)

What’s Changed…

• Vampiric Insight - Gave it back its +1 Mind Blast Charge. Combined it with Mind Melt as a (Choice) Swap talent since they both allow different ways to get an instant cast Mind Blast
  • Mind Melt - Added +20% damage since you cant reset it from Vampiric Insight. Now it will hit harder when you get the instant cast effect from Mind Melt +2 stacks.

OR

• Mind Melt (Reduce the cooldown of Mind Blast from Mind Spike) (Prefer this one)
    Mind Spike reduces cast time of your next Mind Blast by 50%, stacking up to 2 times.
    Lasts 6 sec.
    Your Mind Spikes reduce the cooldown on Mind Blast by 1.5 or 2 sec.
    • Having Mind Blast base CD being 15 sec, then class talent Improved Mind Blast lowering CD to 9 sec… it would be cool to get a WoD Clarity of Power type of Mind Blast cooldown. So having Mind Spike reduce CD by 1.5 or 2 sec + the 1 sec to cast Mind Spike * 3 = around that 7.5-9 sec reduction which leads into an instant cast Mind Blast. This would make Burst target swapping feel really good.
      Dark Ascension & Void Eruption are now a (Choice) Swap talent.
    • Why?
      It seemed to get very awkward if you took both of them in the tree. So I merged them.

What’s New…

• Vampiric Embrace - Swapped with Silence.
  • Sanguine Teachings - Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague heals you and your group or raid for 25% of the damage dealt.
    • Why?
      I wanted to bring a passive healing style back like what we had in the past. In this version, you will always have Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague passively heal you and your Group/raid. Numbers and effects can be adjusted accordingly.
      Also, This would synergize well with Mental Fortitude. Your Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague will passively heal you if your missing health. Then once you are full health, the Mental Fortitude effect will then start building an absorb shield.
  • Living Shadow (Changed it activation trigger)
    Mind Blast has a 20% chance to cause your shadow to animate after a moment. For 10 sec, whenever you cast a spell, your shadow will cast a similar spell.
  • Unstable Darkness (Changed name from Ancient Madness to more align with both Dark Ascension & Void Eruption Themes)
    Dark Ascension
    [Voidform]
    increases your critical strike chance by 15/30% for 15 sec, reducing by 2% every sec.
  • Dark Ascension: Death (Replaced Surrender to Madness)
    While under the effects of Dark Ascension, your Shadow Word: Deaths cooldown is reduced by 50% and does 100% additional damage to targets afflicted with Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch & Devouring Plague.

OR Alternate Version

• Dark Ascension: Death (Replaced Surrender to Madness)
    While under the effects of Dark Ascension, Your Shadow Word: Deaths critical strike damage bonus is increased by 30% and it cools down 100% faster.
    Shadow Word: Death deals damage as though the target is below 20% health during this effect.

Notes…

• Shadow Orbs (Potential Idea for how this can work)
    Your Shadow Word: Pain and Mind Flay have 5% chance to generate a Shadow Orb each time they deal damage. Max 3.
    Your Mind Blast and Mind Spike consume all Shadow Orbs and deal [15% of mastery] more damage per Shadow Orb consumed.

• Harnessed Shadows (Potential Idea for how this can work)
    During Dark Ascension or Voidform, Your Mind Blast and Mind Spike deal damage as though they consumed 3 Shadow Orbs.

• Note on Shadow Orbs…
      The reason I went with this idea is so that both Mind Blast and Mind Spike can scale with mastery separately from needing to have all 3 dots on a target to get full benefit due to Mind Spike stripping dots. Doing this in Dark Ascension will reduce the Mastery dmg bonus to Mind Blast and Mind Spike. But also attacking a target without dots and outside of DA will devalue the damage potential of the baseline Mind Blast and Mind Spike if they got full mastery benefit ONLY inside DA. So with my idea, they get enhanced damaged inside OR outside DA burst window regardless of dot application. This allows the current mastery to be impactful while giving a different method to scale Mind Blast and Mind Spike with a different value of Mastery.
  • (New) Dying Light (This is a (Switch) Choice talent with Shadowflame Prism)
    Your Shadow Fiend generates 3 Shadow Orbs per hit and while your under the effects of Dark Ascension or Voidform, you generate 1 Shadow Orb every 3 sec.
    Your Maximum shadow orbs is increased by 2 while Shadow Fiend persist.

• Void Torrent (Potential Idea for how this can work)
    Channel a torrent of void energy into the target, dealing (306% of Spell power) Shadow damage over 3 sec and extending the duration of all your active Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch spells by 1 sec each time it deals damage.
    During Dark Ascension or Voidform, extends the duration by 2 sec each time it deals damage.
    Generates 60 Insanity over the duration.

• Dark Ascension

• Remove the casting time on this. Void Eruption has a casting time because it does an AOE damage while activating the DPS cooldown. With DA, we already have to built up Dark Evangelism stacks before we can use it. Please make DA instant cast.
    • Change Dark Ascension damage enhancement to be like Cata version… It needs to affect Mind Flay. You need to use Mind Flay to build up stacks of Dark Evangelism to then consume and activate Dark Ascension to then need to Build up 5 stacks of Dark Evangelism to get all buffs going for your targets with dots. Also, not getting the buff to Mind Flay gives even more reason to NOT use Mind Flay and thus conflict with Dots + filler in Flay OR Burst casting spells like Mind Spike when you don’t want to. It will feel smoother if Mind Flay is included.

Dark Archangel (Dark Evangelism) - Instantly restores 5% of your total mana and increases the damage done by your Mind Flay, Mind Spike, Mind Blast and Shadow Word: Death by 4% for each stack. Lasts for 18sec. 90 sec cooldown.

• Mind Spike & Voidbolt
    Thinking Going into Voidform should instead just make Mind Spike do what Voidbolt does. Since it wont have a cooldown, it will be less effective or have an entire new effect. This “Void version” of Mind Spike would NOT strip dots.
  • Vampiric Embrace
    VE should be ONLY in Shadows Tree
    • Why?
      Holy and Disc have very little use for VE as its small window that they don’t have either the time or ability to cast the spells needed to take advantage of VE. So its a wasted point.
      Also, VE has been and should stay the “unique” feature/reason to bring a Shadow Priest. That and damage soaking via Dispersion.
      This is why I made VE and Dispersion practically impossible NOT to get in the tree without feeling like you should avoid in order to pick up more throughput options.

Class Tree

Notes…

• Put Silence at Vampiric Embraces location.
  • Add Spectral Guise around that area.

Another Version of the NEW Shadow Talent Tree…

This makes adjustment to the Voidform Playstyle

Shadow Priest 10.0 Tree - Altered Variant - 02
Imgur

Shadow Priest 10.0 Tree - Altered Variant - 02 (Readable)
Imgur

This version changes the way Voidform interacts with Hungering Void.

• (Removed) Void Bolt

• (New) Irrationality
    Each application of Mind Spike on your target increases the critical strike chance of Mind Spike by 5%. Stacks up to 3 times.
    Casting Mind Blast reduces the cast time on Mind Spike by 20% for 3 sec.

• (Changed) Hungering Void
    While under the effects of Voidform, Your Mind Blast and Mind Spike can cleave up to 3 targets and applies Void Vulnerability, increasing the damage of your Mind Spells by 10% stacking up to 3 for 10 sec.
    Casting Mind Spike while in Voidform no longer extinguishes your dots.

Another Version of the NEW Shadow Talent Tree…

This one adjusts pathing to make things more accessible
Imgur

Shadow and its resource “Insanity” issue…

From what it appears, Devouring Plague and its insanity cost compared to the damage it deals is very funky. Seems like with the way the rest of the new talent tree is panning out, Devouring Plague seems like a button you don’t really want to press that often. So then the question becomes… If I am insanity capped, what do I do when I want to Mind Spike things down? That becomes an awkward dance around resource and dot management.

Possible solution…

Remove Insanity entirely…
Make all abilities cost nothing or cost mana. With the Shadow Orb talents, THOSE can be made to act like Cata orbs in that they amp up Mind Blast, Mind Spike and Devouring Plagues damage. Each spell would consume all Shadow Orbs for amplified damage.

This would then feel good as you can focus on no dot burst window and then go back to dot window and weave back and forth without feeling like you are doing something wrong with capped insanity. Oh, This can work with Mind Sear as well in that Mind Sear consumed all orbs to do giga damage… Or consumes 1 orb per tick of damage.

Outside of Consuming Shadow Orbs… all abilities cost mana (or the ones that should cost mana) and we get mana back via Masochism from Shadow Word: Death feedback, popping Dark Ascension, Dispersion, Vampiric Touch mana battery buff again.

Perhaps not enough time for DF. But something to consider moving forward.

Running out of room on this post. Will continue any addtional updates here…

3 Likes