World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Talent Preview - Priest

World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Talent Preview - Priest

Dragonflight provides an opportunity for some major updates to classes in World of Warcraft with the re-introduction of talent trees. In this preview, we take a first look at the prototype trees for the Priest classes.

View Full Article

21 Likes

rogue next pwease :D?

ty so much for dropping them next, they are perfect sweeties. <3

3 Likes

Yay! I hope to have few buttons and lots of fun! :heart:

4 Likes

“Cannot be cat when in combat.” Intresting for a Priest ability

16 Likes

It’s technically not wrong given the context :laughing:

8 Likes

I really hope you are not going to wait until the end for DH. As this is the one class that never had the original talent system and you have always given the bare minimum in the way of skills. So you have basically nothing but borrowed power to pull from, you need to get this out and in our hands to start showing you where you messed up. Lets not have another “unbound chaos” fiasco, were you hyped a talent new and dynamic talent build that you pulled in the closing days of Beta because you couldn’t get it to work right and didn’t finally add it back in until 6 months into SL.

4 Likes

I hope these start coming out faster because the year is going by fast. Before we know it, the expac will be here.

1 Like

Please just make Pi a self cast ability… especially if your gating Mass Dispell behind it.

Edit: Or just remove it. 1 of the 2.

17 Likes

This is already getting too complicated. I worried they were going to do this.

Different trees for each spec, fine, but multiple trees for each all with their own prerequisites?

4 Likes

It’s exactly the same as the previous previews - one tree (Left in the images) is the baseline class tree that all 3 specs share. The other tree is the spec specific one. From level 10, each level alternates which one gets a point. It’s pretty straightforward.

5 Likes

where flash concentration :frowning:

11 Likes

Why on earth would you keep Power Infusion in the game? At least make it self cast only

11 Likes

Holy and disc not having an option for silence :slightly_frowning_face:
They do seem to be getting a decent amount baseline, mind soothe seems like it’d fall into the choice utility something you’d want to talent for the occasional skip in dungeons or open world, so i guess thats the trade off.

2 Likes

PI is still there LMAO

5 Likes

Ion likes 9.2 gameplay.

I’m not sure why anyone is surprised that there aren’t major redesigns of kits or overall utility.

RIP no Boon of the Ascended for either Holy Priest or Disc Priest though.

4 Likes

PI is cancerous and needs to either be removed, or made self-cast ONLY.

There’s too much power gated behind it, it feels bad if you aren’t the special chosen one to have it cast on, it completely breaks some specs that scale too well with it.

18 Likes

Is that freaking Lightwell at the bottom of Holy Priest?

“How many times do we need to teach you a lesson old man!?”

Give cascade back to Holy Priests

16 Likes

Bro… mindgames… shadowflame prism… eternal call of the void… welp looks like I’m not playing priest next expansion LMAO

1 Like

Delete PI or self cast only for the love of god. Stop destroying PVE by having to balance other classes around the expectation that they’re going to always get PI’d.

5 Likes

Looking farther in, Disc does get an interrupt by talenting to improve divine star, and shadow gets silence like normal. Could holy get a talent or have it added to censure that if its on a stun immune target it acts as a silence like demo warlocks got with their felguards.

3 Likes