[Main Thread] Dreadscar Rift/Niskara Crashing - Error 132

Posting a “Me Too”. MM hunter, go through portal - game crash.

1 Like

I really hope that they fix this in a timely manner and it’s not brushed under the rug “because it’s not current expansion content” like an above post stated.

I’m a returning player and planned on getting all the classes through Legion for their class mount (aside from DK and luckily my Warlock, whom I got the class mount for a couple weeks ago. Just in time eh?). I’m super disappointed because it seems like there’s a fad of forgetting old content in MMOs, but if they’re going to have these kind of issues with older content then ignore them, just give us our class mounts at level 50. Problem solved. I mean…I’d love to play the actual content but if that’s too much to ask, you can always just have the mounts insta-unlock. Middle ground is better than no ground. Feels like a punishment to ignore old content all because I didn’t play it when it was current.

1 Like

Seems to have just be hotfixed. Just managed to log in with my lock

1 Like

Show you how good Legion was, even after 6 years, people still want to experience the content and gather the cosmetics. Bump.

2 Likes

Can confirm, got the 132 crash to desktop error when trying to port to dreadscar rift on my lock this past weekend; Does appear to be fixed for warlocks now, was just able to port there after reading another reply.

So, I have a small idea of what is causing these problems, as I somehow managed to get my game to load into Dreadscar. Cant post a properly link or image. But I feel like this image can at least hopefully assist with what’s wrong. imgur .com/a/qHmqVvm

Wonder if its the lack of textures loading in properly that might be causing the issues. The hitboxes exist for everything still. I could walk across that bridge that should be there, and run into any other structural things. I turned off all addons, and after trying a few times was able to do the quest to open the Dreadscar, and this is where I ended up. I was able to renter for the second part of the questline as well with out crashing.

Howdy Everyone!

There should have been a hot fix sent out to fix this issue. It does look like a small bug came up with the fix so you might not be able to see anything but terrain while in the Dreadscar/Niskara areas.

Look out for a secondary hotfix hopefully here in just a bit to solve that issue if you are on the quests out in these zones. Going to the Warlock Hall should work fine.

4 Likes

have you had issues since logging in?

I can confirm I was able to access Niskara and complete my Priest campaign quest. I can also confirm that the zone is heavily bugged and stuff isnt loading

1 Like

I received a response to my ticket about an hour ago, and they told me that there would be a hotfix going live ‘tonight’ that should address the problems.

Just finished my warrior class hall campaign finale scenario in Niskara. It works now, completely do-able. It’s just the terrain of the zone is very… unfinished lol. So RIP immersion for that I guess but not like this is my first time doing this campaign.

3 Likes

Thank you for your help and communication with this issue. It helps us, at least me, feel our love of the game is appreciated.

1 Like

got in. playable but weird with parts of the terrain gone. Was able to do my last warlock artifact quest. no prob with the zones in the actual quest.

1 Like

Thank you so much for fixing it; I know y’all are busy and underappreciated!!

2 Likes

Me too. They seem to be per character like everything was in the old days. I have 2 warriors on this newer account. each has had to unlock them separately. But old account, which I am linked to, and most things carried over, I had every artifact weapon from every class. Ah well. I enjoy those quests. Those were the funnest part of Legion for me. Shame my Dracthyr does not get any to chase, or a class hall.

1 Like

Fixed for me today - but odd graphics issues. Got stuck for a while cause wasn’t sure where to go - the final spot where the bow is supposed to be was inivisble until I went far enough in…

1 Like

Dreadscar Rift is still mostly unplayable. There is a bug with collecting Jagganoth’s heart making the starting quest for the warlock class hall unfinishable.

I suppose I have myself to blame. We all know Blizzard hates warlocks like LFR groups hate hunters. :laughing:

Yea my dreadscar is a bit messed up, I’m not crashing when I load into it but literally, nothing but the ground and the demon npcs are loading so I’m just stumbling around in an invisible wall maze lmao

1 Like

10.0.7.48865 dropped around 5:40pm EDT on March 31, and looks like it fixed this problem. Thanks for the work all.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.