Porting to Dreadscar Rift gives a constant critical error and shuts WoW down

I have 3 warlocks on 3 different servers, and none of them can get into Dreadscar Rift, the class hall, since the patch. I get a critical error every time. Tried reloading the GUI. Don’t wanna have to resort to reinstalling the whole shebang. All of my other toons can get to their class halls no problem. One of my 'locks is stuck in perma-porting, because I tried stepping through the portal instead of just clicking on the portal.

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Reinstalled my game and reset my addons. Still no luck getting into the zone. Hope this issue is resolved soon.

1 Like

I too have a warlock but I can get in without issue. When I get into the zone there are a ton of other locks in there. Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?

1 Like

Legion scenarios and niskara and the rift are causing fatal memory errors.

hunters cant get their artifact bow for example. Trying to go through the portal to niskara causes a crash. There are several threads and a main thread in the tech support forum.

Basically legion is fairly hosed since the patch.

3 Likes

Warriors also can’t finish their class hall campaign. Niskara is legit our campaign finale XD It sucks b/c I really love the “Battlelord” title…

1 Like

I was having the same problem until yesterday.
Now I can enter Dreadscar Rift but the zone isn’t loading at all. There’s almost nothing in the zone, not even the portal to exit. I can’t finish the quests to slay the Doomlord.

Anyone else having this issue now?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/main-thread-dreadscar-riftniskara-crashing-error-132/1550213