Item Restoration Busted - WOTLK Classic

Same issue, vendored weather-beaten fishing hat while questing and it is now stuck in the 9/25-10/05 void.

Same issue here, lost my best fishing pole and fishing derby is around the corner, got automated response to my tickets :confused:

There is a difference to automated and templates. A GM has to look at a ticket to send a response. Have you re-opened your ticket?

I’m also having this issue. items from 10/5 to 10/8. Pages of them just infinitely loading items. I opened a ticket and got an automated response basically saying check the forums.

Would appreciate an update. I am not able to load even the first page of items to be restored. Really need this feature please!

PS Items for this character Ethna will not load, however, when I check other characters on the same account, there is no endless loading and the items appear for restoration.

I’m afraid I don’t have any specifics. The issue is being looked into, that is all I have for right now.

5 Likes

Have you tried in a Private Browsing?

I had not tried that, but I just did and got the same result.

They don’t care, and they’ll likely just tell you if they aren’t loading, they are “purged from the system, and unrecoverable.” They even have a semi-disclaimer at the top for that.

Why are you posting blatant falsehoods? This is a known issue that they have been working on and are trying to figure out what is causing the issue in the first place. They very much care.

5 Likes

My ticket just got a response after 15 days so the average timer is pretty accurate unfortunately, I don’t know why a lot of people are saying its roughly a week wait it’s definitely longer

Only because it hadn’t been that long up until folks have been reporting otherwise this past day or so. We had been quoting what we had seen the SFAs suggesting. I am sorry it took that long.

Idk, I posted about it when I first put my ticket it which was a 12 day timer which ended up on 16 days when it was replied too, there were other posts about it then and now it only seems to be getting longer. Is what it is I guess because I suppose there just isn’t enough people to work the systems

The other thing to consider is that we can only speculate without knowing the categorization of your ticket. If it was submitted under the “not listed here” option then it wouldn’t have received any amount of priority such as account lockouts, for example.

It also isn’t that there aren’t enough people so much as several heavy-hitting scenarios swinging all at once.

5 Likes

It wasn’t a not listed issue just a long wait time, also you can search “ticket” via the search bar in support and there’s hundreds of posts with people going through the same thing so i don’t feel like that last claim is so true

That’s fair, I’m not going to go out of my way to try and convince you what is and isn’t true.

But with normal response delays for the vast majority of the time hovering in the 1-3 day range, the past three weeks is a bit of an outlier in the grand scheme of things. If their current turnaround were their usual track record, that claim of hundreds could easily be in the thousands, or hundreds of thousands. I might even go as far as to say Blizzard would have shuttered long ago.

That is what is claimed, sure. They’ve claimed to have cared since Activision bought them out and got rid of the originals, but the product leaves much to be desired. Mind you, this is my opinion. I’ve played the game for a long time, and quit because of the issues, primarily with how they decided to take the content. I am back solely for Wrath Classic because it’s about as close to the original, good game as it gets.

Should probably quote the whole sentence with the information in it not just the end of what I said because It’s not my claim that it’s hundreds, you can legit search in the search bar with the word ticket and see for yourself

And see posts from the last three years. Plus, players don’t tend to post about tickets not taking a long time. On average only around 1% of players post on the forums. Just going by forum posts gives you a really skewed view of ticket times.

4 Likes

It’s all within the last 2 weeks, it has the day it was created on there.

Not sure why this non point is getting defended so hard when the only original thing I was saying was that the timer is realistic and good luck to them.