Item Restoration Busted - WOTLK Classic

Been having an issue with Item Restoration for the last 4 days now. Over 75% of the items I’ve vendored over the last week will not load on the item restoration page no matter what I do. Tried 3 different web browsers, let it attempt to load for well over an hour - nothing has worked. Put in a ticket for the item I need and estimated wait times are at 17+ days. Any update on when we’ll see a fix for this?

2 Likes

Same issue.

1 Like

Ticket times are actually closer to 6-8 days, so it shouldn’t take anywhere near the 17 days estimated.

5 Likes

Anything more than 1 hour is pretty ridiculous honestly. Regardless, automated systems are meant to relieve ticket times, let’s just have this fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

An hour!?! I can’t imagine what our monthly subs would cost.

6 Likes

If only all other Cust Services had that excuse. But fair, 1 hour might be extreme, can you agree a week is extreme?
Regardless, let’s get this automated system fixed to help relieve that extreme week wait time that apparently our $14.99/month provides :slight_smile:

Everyone, including Blizzard, agree that the times are extreme. But with several issues popping up at the same time, there’s quite a large number of tickets open.

5 Likes

Same issue here OP, but only on my 80 dk apparently. I can load items on any other character from up to yesterday. For the DK last items it shows are from 9/27, and then 5 pages or so of permanently loading items from then up to Oct 3.

Thanks, Heatuslol. I’ll see what I can find out.

Edit: If anyone can provide some screenshots of what they are seeing I can forward those to be looked into.

4 Likes

I have screenshots but I can’t post them here. :<

If you upload them to something like Imgur and you can then just put the link here on the forums by placing a ` on each side of the url.

This is what is shown when you try to go to another page. It just stays on Loading the items. It doesnt do this for every page, just some. Of the 50 or so pages of items for my character the only pages that worked were page 1, page 20, and a handful more but all the other pages were just like the screenshot. I put in a ticket but a GM closed it saying it as resolved (without actually speaking to me) when it obviously hadn’t. https://i.imgur.com/glks8qX.png

EDIT: I’ve tried adding the Loading items to the ‘cart’ so to speak and hitting review items button to see if maybe that causes them to load and all it does is reset it back to the first page with nothing selected.

3 Likes

This is exactly what i am seeing too for everything from yesterday back to Sept 27. Vrakthis my toon it is on is Mozzydk-Pagle , not that probably is needed :smiley:

Chiming in to say that I’m also missing multiple items from my item restoration page, ranging from 9/25 to 10/5.

These are epic items that I know for a fact were either vendored or destroyed during this time frame and there are multiple, like 10+. As of this morning nothing was showing up for restoration past 10/2.

I also have this issue. The first time this issue seems to have appeared on my item list is 9/29 (vendored & Destroyed items). For some reason I am also only seeing 5 items on my 9/30 date. I don’t think this is correct as that was a Friday (took the day off) and I played a significant amount of time on this date. It’s very hard to believe that I only vendored and destroyed 2 green, 2 blue, and 1 epic item within that 24 hour window. I think all the rest of the 9/30 items are broken and not displaying correctly. On 10/1 I have 2 pages of vendored items, and a page and a half of non-loading items. After this date, up to today, no other items are loading correctly.

Made a quick video showing the issue from my personal log.

https://youtu.be/Up1g1gsnufA

2 Likes

Also having the same issue. Tried clearing cache, resetting password, using a private browser and nothing. Trying to restore a piece of boosted equipment, can see other pieces of boosted gear but not the one that I want.

Tried with google photos, didn’t work. Out of 58 pages, 33 will not load any items for me.

1 Like

Same issue, vendored weather-beaten fishing hat while questing and it is now stuck in the 9/25-10/05 void.

Same issue here, lost my best fishing pole and fishing derby is around the corner, got automated response to my tickets :confused: