Warcraft Rumble Tomes missing!

Since last patch I have not been able to collect any tomes.
Store purchased tomes, guild chest tomes, 60g tomes, daily quest tomes.
Almost 20 tomes have just disappeared.
Each time I log in there is a pop up stating missing tomes available press collect but it does nothing.
I have tried. Reinstalling, completing quests etc etc.
It’s been 5 days and the situation remains unchanged.
Cannot play the game if such bugs are not dealt with in a timely manner.
Please fix this. There are many with the same issue on reddit and discord forums.
Developers fix this!!

• Device Type: ASUS
  • Device Model: ROG 5
  • Device Operating System: ANDROID 13
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: LATEST VERSION
6 Likes

Same Problem on my Side!

Phone: redmi Note 10
Warcraft Rumble Version: Newest

1 Like

Same here. Newest version, iPhone 12. tried reinstall and logg off/on, nothing

1 Like

the same bug,Reinstalling/clearing cache/clearing game data/password change did not helped.

1 Like

Same here. I have tried logout, uninstalling, clearing cache, rebooting device and reinstalling the game. I have even tried playing on a different device, I still get the same pop up message when I launch the game but nothing happens.

I guess I will just stop playing until this is fixed. I have about 20 tomes missing. I have lost count.

Device : Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Game version : 4.5.0.87470/88436

2 Likes

Same issue here, unfortunately!

1 Like

Same issue here as well. iPhone 15 pro.

Same here, first issue happening an internet issue whilst opening one. Since then, nothing…

Just curious what every line else is doing. I’m guessing they will eventually true up and we’ll have dozens of tomes. Is everyone just waiting to play until they fix it or continuing under the expectation that what we earn will be provided?

I dont know if they will even fix it. Only hope is reset on Sunday.

I am having the same issue. It has been over 7 days since I put in a ticket and it still has not been resolved. After some back and forth with the gm, he told me to come here and report the bug which I see has already been done multiple times. I am close to just asking for a refund on purchases and uninstalling. This bug ruins the whole game.

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem for over a week, I’ve tried everything and nothing works.

Another update today but I guess for pvp. Nothing and no information for our issue.
On discord a GM said the matter is being investigated.
There are a lot of posts and tons affected with the same issue but we have no clue if or whether this will get fixed.
Blizzard used to be great once upon a time.

I’m in the same boat.

If they don’t fix it by reset tomorrow I think we are doomed.

I thought I was the only one! Same as OG poster on 15 pro, have tried everything, GM haven’t been very helpful with their response other than to post here

I can’t believe the developers have yet to address this issue in any way. An acknowledgement of the bug would go a long ways with the players…

I’m still playing and doing dailies and spending gold I have on tomes. However, I don’t think I will spend any money on the game again because of the risk of continuing to not get the items delivered in the future. I like the game and wanted to support it but having no support or communication from the developers means I cannot with good conscience financially support them. It’s sad. As a fellow developer I have empathy for them but I don’t feel this game is going to make it with next to zero support. I wish the best for their futures.

1 Like

After all the updates, I am also unable to open tomes and I have tried uninstalling the app as well as using a different device with no luck.

This game seems to have been launched in its beta stage.