Warcraft Rumble Tomes missing!

Echoing that I’m having the same issue as everyone else in this thread. I’ve bought tomes with money, gold, earned tomes, etc but cannot open any of them since last week.

I wouldn’t mind being patient if there was confirmation from Devs that this was on their radar / actively being worked on but as it stands I’m left feeling like I paid for something advertised that I didn’t receive; Very discouraging.

2 Likes

Almost stop playing this game due to this bug, what’s wrong with this so big company

1 Like

Tired of the wait and the silent treatment from the devs I wrote to one of the Vice Presidents of Rumble.

Within 2 hours I got an email response -
*** ###
we’re working on a hotfix patch for this that should be ready in the next day or two. All lost tomes will be regained at the next login once it’s fixed.
*** ###

I guess we all just wanted to know they are working on the bug and from the response they clearly are. Wait for a day or 2 more guys we are on track.
Woooohooooo!!!
Cheers!

2 Likes

Same problem. No one tome can’t be open. I made a ticket, but without answer.

Please fix the bug that prevents players from receiving experience books as soon as possible. Even purchasing experience books does not result in acquisition. How can we proceed with the game? Additionally, compensation must be provided to players because this bug is extremely exaggerated.

Same issue for about 5 days. Try using online chat and get generic copy and paste replies.

Doesn’t seem to be a problem the devs are aware of or care about.