Negative coin revenue after completed missions

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: Iphone 14
  • Device Model: 17.1.2
  • Device Operating System: IOS
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 3.0.0 (currently the last one)

Hi,
Yesterday i completed Sneed Heroic difficulty Mission and the game didn’t gave me 300 coins. Then, the game setted my balance coin to -2625. Today i played the first mission of arclight event, and once completed my coin balance was setted to about -4000. I can’t continue to play if my coin continue to be setted to negative balance in exponential mode. What’s happened? Pls, I ask a refund of my current negative balance, and a refund for my heroic mission revenue lost and every arclight event that i’m losting cause to this bug.

6 Likes

Same here. -7600 gold and i had 500 golds.

2 Likes

I also had this issue! I had 140 coins, purchased an item from the Grid for 90 coins, and then somehow ended up with -1,265 coins! I’m worried to play anymore if that negative balance is just going to keep going up…

2 Likes

Same, i advise to stop playing because the negative balance grows very fast and i don’t know if blizzard will refund us.

3 Likes

I’ve spent maybe 200 dollars already on this game and just logged on and have -800 gold? I was given 500 earlier today and they took all that plus 800. is this a known bug?

3 Likes

Same here. -4090 gold down from +580 after getting Silvanas from the grid. Merry Xmas I guess.

4 Likes

Yep, logged in today and got a popup giving me 500 gold, played a while, then logged out. Logged back in to check the shop, spent 5 gold to move a tile and then my balance went to -30. Garbage, it is already hard enough to get anywhere in PVP when they match you against higher ranked whales as a F2P player.

2 Likes

They said it wont be refunded. Were gonna have negative balance due to the bug that they themselfs made. Therefore i advise to stop playing the game because ur negative balance will just increase. Stop wasting ur money for blizzard cuz they simply dont care.

5 Likes
1 Like

-16k wtf ??? Fix the game negative Coin

4 Likes

I just now was reading this post of blizzard support:

“Following a recent bug exploit with the latest patch involving Arclight Surge, a fix has already been implemented for the bug.

We are evaluating the results of an exploit related to this bug and will take action soon.

• We will be removing all illegitimately earned coins over the next few days. As a result, some players’ coin balance may go negative.
  • We are closely reviewing those cases found abusing this bug and are considering further action for the more extreme exploitation.”

3 days ago i updated the game and i was reading the arclight surge event change, but i didn’t read details. When i connected to the game, i could play arclight surge event infinitly and i thought that was the new feature of the patch. I thought that cause to an other bug, i just need to log off the game to take revenue. Now i realize that i was exploiting the bug of arclight surge, but i really don’t understand the blizzard action of negative balance.
I spent my time to play for that coins, and blizzard dev are punishing me for their errors, because you permitted me to gain legally that coins…This is very very bad.

Then… Yesterday, From -4000 i returned to -3700. Today, after an arclight mission, -4185. Really?

6 Likes

I am furious, we played the game with all the other bugs but didnt complain and just gave support now that a bug had positive outcome for the players we get punished?!
I was just starting to enjoy the game then instead of an apology and a Christmas gift they give me a debt. They’ve also said that there will be more punishment coming for people who abused the exploit.
I wish we could band together and make this game fail as a costly reminder not to mess with people who support your game.

4 Likes

Such a garbage company. I wish I did not spend any money last several weeks and deleted the app and moved onto next game. By the way, your COD MW3 is the worst of game in 2023.

3 Likes

I feel the same as you guys, I just opened a support ticket.
If the balance is not restored, I will just delete the game and rate it 1 star on the store. No point in making me spend my time on it and paying for their mistakes.
Mery Xmas all, even the to the guy who took that decision.

1 Like

Same here, i never know will it be negative again after i buy gold from cash. No point to play if the balance havnt restore

1 Like

Honestly if you are still giving money to Blizzard in 2023 you kind of deserve this (figurative) slap in the face.

Please wake up and run from this abusive relationship, you all deserve better.

2 Likes

Exactly! I have just rated the Warcraft Rumble app 1 star in Google Play store, went to like all the other 1 star ratings :grin:

For those who spent, try ask for refunds since the game is bugged and unstable. Since they called on us exploiting their bug, then the game is truly bugged as stated by themselves. So, if the product is bugged, pls ask them to refund accordingly.

1 Like

Same here, -2430 gold all in a sudden. They’ve released a bugged patch and we have to pay for their mistakes? I’ll rate this app 1 star for sure.

2 Likes

Nice Christmas Gift from Blizzard…
Please don’t spend any money in this Game and rate it on every Plattform with one Star.

Absolutely embarrassing that they do this to the active Community on Christmas Day…

Blizzard has no more hearth and Soul since Activision comes in…

3 Likes

Its funny how ppl exploited a bug to gain a benefit and now complains when they tale actions, you spent the illegally taken coins, didnt lose anything, so well deserved.

1 Like