[Main Thread] Game will not boot, loads to 100% then Blizzard screen - Nov 2023

I am unable to play at this time because when I open the game it patched, then it loads to 100% then back to Blizzard screen. This loops over and over. Yesterday I completed a dungeon, but was unable to claim the rewards even after ensuring I was on the same deck.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:
-Uninstall/Reinstall game
-Login on my husband’s phone and the issue follows my account. My husband then cleared cache/data on his phone, relogged in to his account and it loads fine.

Device:
Samsung Galaxy S23

6 Likes

same issue. stuck claiming reward on a dungeon all day yesterday. this morning i’m looping between the blizzard logo and a 100% loading bar screen…

4 Likes

It seems these issues are related for sure.

2 Likes

agreed. we are not the only ones either. def other threads with people reporting the same problems / progression.

(I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling. went straight back to the same loop.)

(I’m on a pixel 7 pro incase any blizz people read this and if the phone matters)

1 Like

I can confirm it is account related because I logged in on my husband’s phone and it has the same issue, he reinstalled the game and logged back in as himself and it works fine.

2 Likes

The same problem here.

Same issue here - both with bootloop since patch this morning & unable to claim dungeon rewards. Pixel 6 Pro.

I’m still bugged, BUT- if you try and get on right now there is a notification that they are looking into this bug.

fingers crossed everybody.

what is blizz doing about this? ever since they release this update i cannot do anything in the game

Made a similar post 3 days ago. Still no official blue post regarding the dungeon reward claim being addressed. RIP progression sadge

Same happened after some 30 mb update. Reinstalled but it is the same again.
If anyone solved it would appreciate help.

1 Like

Same here
Stuck at 100%

same…been like it all morning (im in eu)

Guess they are just not acknowledging this issue?

there have been at least 2 updates to the main app and multiple hotfixes, you should be on build 2.1.1.78809/79004 now.

it seems to have fixed a lot of the issues like this.

Same issue 2.1.1.78809/79004 on Pixel 7 pro.
Uninstall/reinstall with same issue, started playing the game yesterday…

Same issues here stuck at 100% left my phone on the loading screen for over a hour still nothing

Just solved my issue looks like I was logged on another device as soon as I powered that device down it had no issues.

My s20+ screen broke so was using wife’s phone to get basic stuff done. Got a connector and got the phone running on monitor, mouse+keyboard now until I hit the blizzard screen loop.

Turned off her phone and blizzard screen stopped instantly.