Stuck at 100% loading

I am continuously stuck at 100% when trying to play. The game opens and begins loading but stays at 100% and goes no further. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have restarted my device and cleared cache and data. I logged in as guest and was able to play. When i switched to my battle.net account it once again got stuck at 100% loading. Any help?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue.
The game worked fine yesterday but today all i get is loading screen to 100% then it sits there for a little while and then crashes/closes and i’m back at the home screen.

I tried installing the Bluestacks emulator to see if it works there but i had the same experience.

I normally play from my OnePlus 11

Same problem here! Help us blizzard! I have to play this beautiful game!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Main Thread] Game will not boot, loads to 100% then Blizzard screen - Nov 2023

I really want to enjoy this game, I’ve read great things about the strategy, I don’t mind spending money on a game, but…how is this issue not fixed by now?? I just installed Warcraft Rumble on my iPad Pro and my iPhone. Same problem on both, go to log in with my Battle.net username/password and get stuck on the loading screen at 100%. Based on research on the internet, I learned if you wait for a couple hours and don’t touch the loading screen, it will eventually load. Which it did, it took a little over 3 hours, but it did eventually load and I was logged in. But Blizzard, really? This game only runs on mobile. There are only two platforms to support. How is this issue not fixed by now? I am astounded we are 8 months after launch and this is still an issue. Sheesh.

Same here i do say get your sh!t together blizzard id pay for something that could work