Dungeon Start Failed

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: 11 pro max
  • Device Operating System: iOS 16.3.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.8.0

I have 3 alliance leaders and my account is on 31 sigils. When I tried to start a dungeon I get a generic error message:
“””
Dungeon Start Failed
There was a problem starting a dungeon for you.
2.1.1.77987/77987
“”

Is there a workaround for this issue?

4 Likes

I have the same than you ; any issue ?

same issue here any fix

I tried reinstalling the app and am still having the same issue

Same here. Reinstalled, even tried wife’s account and got the same outcome.

Same here, on Android 12 (same version of the game)

Same problem here :frowning: also tried reinstalling and logging in on another device

Bump this can’t do dungeons

i have the same, but with this Text “something went wrong when trying to solve the dungeon reward” at the End from Dungeon

2 Likes

Same problem here :frowning: also tried reinstalling and logging in on another device

This Week you need a Horde Player!

I’ve tried with two Horde heroes and won’t wotk either.

I’ve done it all: full Horde team (level 5+), profile with Horde picture, PvP with both Horde heroes, and I still get the message:

Dungeon Start Failed
There was a problem starting a dungeon for you.
2.1.1.77987/77987

I’ve lost my chance with the Blackfathom Deeps dungeon last week and it seems that I’ll lose my chance with the Diremaul dungeon this week too…

1 Like

Same here , error 2.1.1.77987/77987 every now and then

1 Like

It seems I can’t post the same message twice, but I just gave a possible reason on: Generic user error title 2.1.1.77987/77987

Bad there are no posts Blizzard on their own forum!!

I’m having same issue

Same Issue here… Android 13, Samsung ZFold3

This issue makes me carzy. Blizzard has no posts about this issue. However, there is only excessive advertising for products that are paid for. If Blizzard wants to make money, provide a decent service.

1 Like

I’m not spending any more money in game until this is at least acknowledged by Blizzard.

Yup same problem on both my android and iPhone, and yes the correct heroes have been selected for both the alliance week and Sneed week with the same error each