Dungeon Reward Claim Failed

Device Type: Mobile
Device Model: Google Pixel 6a
Device Operating OS: Android 14
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.1.1.77987/77987

Error on screen:
Dungeon Reward Claim Failed
Something went wrong when claiming the dungeon reward.

Attempted troubleshooting:
Restart App.
Update app to latest version.
Restart phone.
Uninstall/resinstall app.

4 Likes

Hello, I have probably same issue: Not able to claim reward from last boss in dungeon - Bug Report - Warcraft Rumble Forums (blizzard.com)
Did it also happened after you beat the last boss?

Yes for me, same problem after I beat the last boss after dungeon reset.

Same happening to me, was able to do it 3 times with tirion but when I did it with jaina I got this and now Im basically with dungeons locked ahah

1 Like

Same problem here. Suggest everyone here give this app a 1 star since they havent solved this progress breaking issue.

I posted the working solution here

(Cant claim reward for completed dungeon - #23 by RWRY-1763)

I have the same issue. I defeated the last boss of Blackfathom Depths yesterday and received the same error. Nothing I tried was able to fix it. I though that the change in dungeons overnight might help but it didn’t and I am still stuck unable to play dungeons.

Does not work for everyone… I’ve tried everything to no avail. I completed the dungeon in one sitting and was able to claim the arc energy from the last boss but got the error with the army upgrade reward. Did not change leader or do anything else in between.

1 Like

Aaaand here we go again. The new dungeon have the same issue… Uninstalling game… Good game but full of bugs, not blizzard worthy IMHO.

I have same problem but I cant solve it im losing time to do dungeon

Getting the same error right now… can’t get the reward, can’t redo the dj… complety locked, and loosing time to upgrade leaders…

Same for me. Huawei p30 PRO.
Got disconnected during second boss. And The had to wait 10 min to try claming reward again. Looks like I won The battle but im sure it was interupted.

Now im stuck. Cant do any more dungeon? Would be Nice with a cancel dungeon run Button.

Same issue

Code: 2.1.0.77414/ 77810

Dungeon: Dire Mail / Stomper Kreeg

There is no way to reset the dungeon. I’ve tried restart, phone restart, and re download.

Same issue…
Device Model: Google Pixel 6
Device Operating OS: Android 14
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.1.1.77987/77987

same here. after defeating 3. boss there is this “dungeon reward claim failed” message! same problem when i try logging in on another device

Same issue, same error. Galaxy S22

Got back in after a long time. Now again im locked out. This time i got “Generic user error title”.

ROLL BACK! :frowning:

Same Issue, completed Dire Maul with Cairne, then Sneed, but now i’m stuck being unable to claim the 3rd reward. I tried to reset it like the above advice but that hasn’t worked for me. So frustrating!

I have the same at Dungeon End. Unistall and other helps not.
Is 2.1.1.77987/77987

I have the same problem with an iPhone 14 Pro :confused: