Crashing constantly and restarting

same Problem. Ill miss 300 gold from that

Same issue, updated both my iPad and iPhone to hope to resolve this issue logged out of both devices reinstalled the app on both and still having it boot me after logging into my account, then the chest pops up to select my first unit upgrade that works, then the second one once I click on one of the two units to upgrade it boots me back to the blizzard loading page. I’ve tried switching the units I select and this doesn’t do anything either. Please fix, I still had the event to finish and I’m going to lose that extra gold if it doesn’t extend the time to complete it because of this glitch.

iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 17.6.1
iPad Pro iPadOS 17.6.1

Same on both iPad Pro and iPhone 15 pro max

1 Like

To add to it Ive found that whenever a fireball is cast from the ogre (or whatever), the game crashes. As well as when opening the character/mini choice.

Crash after crash

• Device type: IOS 17.6.1
  • Device model: iPhone 14
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 8.0.0.100893/102983

Restarted phone. Still restarting.
Uninstalled the app, reinstalled it, downloaded the required content. Still restarting.

Crashes in Battle, Crashes in Dungeon
Always crashes when I hit my blue helmet collection button

Same issue on IPad. Current OS.

How does this type of error (crash loop) get through testing?

Perhaps we, the consumers, are at fault here. What’s the incentive for Blizzard to produce quality products when consumers continue to willingly pay for poor quality?

1 Like

Same issue. iPhone 13, latest everything. When’s the patch?

Experiencing same issue. iPhone as well. Constant crashing and restarting since the update. Hopefully this will be fixed soon

Same issue, iPhone , after purchasing the bundles crashed and I don’t know if I even received the rewards

Same issue Iphone 11 can’t play anymore did everything to fix it reinstall etc nothing works

Isn’t it the best season start ?:slight_smile:

1 Like

Same in issue.
It loads to 45%, then it goes to 100% & app restarts.
It began yesterday after I helped one of the members doing the Stormwind.

Google Pixel 2 XL device.

Similar issue here, hame restarts if I want to check my troops and restarts in battles all the time and again after reconnecting. Sometimes I can play a whole game and in 95% of the games it keeps restarting.
iphone 14
Ios 17.5.1
Cant finish siege of stormwind…

Same here
Crash loops since the last update this morning

• Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: 15
  • Device Operating System: iOS 17.6.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 8.0.0.100893/102983

Same issue as soon as fireballs are in the game on in iPhone 13 Pro.

This is horrible, cannot finish anything, there better be reparations for this. For all the sieges not able to be done, the arc surges, pvp, season points. So frustrating

1 Like

Same issue on iPhone 13 Pro.
Hero menu triggers the bug.
Also triggered in a dungeon game with Ogre Maggi.

Same here… i bought pack and i hope i will get this…

Same problème… Someone have a solution ?

Had 17.5.1 and updated to 17.6.1, did not fix the issue.