Crashing constantly and restarting

Same issue here too. Crash loop. Just reporting.

They literally pushed out a patch at the end of their work day, everyone went home and they left their game unplayable. Nobody left available to troubleshoot or remediate any issues. 10 hours after the bug was first reported we get the, “We are aware of this issue, thanks for your patience” post. Honestly Blizzard Rumble Team, this is not acceptable, please do better.

4 Likes

This is an absolute joke.

Yep, me 2 but on iPhone 15 pro. After clicking a bit through the menu the game restarts. Unplayable

It‘s a fire Partikel error. Just find out which.

Same issue, iPhone 13 everything is updated… this is gonna cost our small alliance our gold globe. Maybe they’ll finally give us a way to recruit into Alliances also :unamused:

Same problem here too. Same phone and same OS as well as the latest version of the game.

Same Issue here. Game crashes over and over

• Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: 15 Pro Max
  • Device Operating System: iOS
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: latest update, as of 21.08.2024

Also not letting me claim paid rewards or complete Stormwinds to get wildcard. Terrible experience.

Same issue as OP after patch update. Constantly restarting and crashing.

Same situation here. @Blizz, please fix!

Same issue. Please fix your game

1 Like

Same issue with the last update.

Same issue here with latest update

Same issue.

iPhone 12Pro Max
IOS 17.5.1
Checked AppStore for rumble Update
Restarted App/Device
Reinstalled App

Same issue.

iPhone 12Pro Max
IOS 17.5.1
Checked AppStore for rumble Update
Restarted App/Device
Reinstalled App

Same issue for me still. Stuck in a loop when trying to claim stars from a tome

Same here, after today’s update.

• Device type: IOS 17.6.1
  • Device model: iPhone 14 Pro
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 8.0.0.100893/102983

Restarted phone. Still restarting.
Uninstalled the app, reinstalled it, downloaded the required content. Still restarting.

DEI? Wow. Just wow.

You forget, lazy doesn’t care about diversity, non DEI hires are bad just the same when they are bad hires.

now i bought a second offer today in the Shop to see if the Problem goes away but no its still reload circle.