Crashing constantly and restarting

knapp 2 Euro für ein bug ist wiederum ganz schön günstig :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have the exact same problem on iPhone 14 Pro max. After buying the 1,99 bundle. I cannot nog to the troups tab or it will crash.

Same here.

iPhone 13

I can’t play without restarting. All Quests and Dungeons. Very angry!!!

1 Like

Have the same like the first post.
Try to reinstall the game, this don’t fix the problem. Any other ideas?
It is still the same with iOS 17.6.1

Hello,

We are aware of an issue following the latest Warcraft Rumble patch, where some players are stuck in a loop that is crashing and restarting the game. Our developers are currently working on a fix.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and sincerely appreciate your patience.

16 Likes

Agreed.
Flame animation seems to drive the crash for me too. Eg. When ogre magi or pyro attack.

2 Likes

I lost out on a daily login reward due to this issue. Would I be compensated for it?

6 Likes

Same issue.
I just redownloaded this game a couple weeks ago. I’m shocked at how many bugs are currently in this game. Upon returning, I experienced a bug where I couldn’t collect dungeon rewards - ps. that bug has existed for over 9 months without a proper fix. Now this…
Is there not a QA period prior to pushing production?
This is what happens when a company hires based on DEI rather than hiring based on who is most qualified.

4 Likes

It seems that compensation is necessary for this issue, especially considering that the most of users were unable to proceed with the event.

2 Likes

crashes when I go to select army or pvp. Haven’t tried to actually battle in quests but that button doesn’t crash. Once crash happens app continues to crash until I close app and restart. Only to have the same issue when I try to select army or pvp. Notice crash after buying recent $1.99 in game purchase for star tome and gold

iPhone 13 max
iOS 17.5.1
App updated 8/21/2024

1 Like

Didn’t think I was gonna have to post about this. Just returned to the game after leaving from crash issues. It’s still so bad, dropped a couple bucks and it started crashing endlessly. Same crash loop you all experience, whenever I go to the troop page it begins a never ending cycle. Tried all the troubleshooting. So much for wanting to enjoy this game.

2 Likes

Crash Loop. Nuff said.

3 Likes

I was stuck in crash loop until i reinstalled. Then I was able to play but as soon as I click on the armies tab I go back into crash loop until I force reset.

On my son’s account I got the dark moon bundle and it crashes after I select a mini for the second star. I force reset and it prompts the star tome again and then crashes. I reinstall and it prompts the star tome again and crashes.

2 Likes

Same issue, iPhone 13 Pro Max

2 Likes

Following up from my previous post. The iOSupdate did not work

2 Likes

In Warcraft Rumble you can’t start quests because the game crashes when you select your troops.

2 Likes

Same Problem since Update. Constantly crashing. New install wasnt a solution.

iPhone 15 pro
Newest iOS

2 Likes

Same problem on iPhone 15 Pro, newest iOS, reinstalled, still no fix. I tried it on my Mac as well, and the same problem, MacBook Pro Sonoma 14.6.1

I was able to do quests, and all of the surges that end today except the first one (i.e. I did #2 - #5 okay but when I do #1 it crashes constantly). I also don’t know if my purchase went through (I got the $1.99 Darkmoon thing) - I do have the coins but it’s crashed every time I’ve chosen who to boost from the book. The daily rewards worked okay, but the heroes page crashes without loading ever.

For the #1 surge quest (Vultros), I tried to figure out if it’s when I play specific minis but I can’t pin down a pattern.

1 Like

Same! Mine will get to main screen then if I start a quest or try to access the minis menu it loops until I get that error.

Same issue. iPhone 15 Pro Max and iPad Mini 5 both restart a second after starting a round in progress, where Ogre Magi or the Drake launches its fire attacks.

1 Like