Crashing constantly and restarting

I am having the same issue here too! And I have the 30 day get tombs each day. I won’t get the previous days I’m taking it since I can’t get into the game? :confused:

5 Likes

I’m hoping for generous compensation for that.

2 Likes

Yes, I hope we get our tomes that we are missing, and my daily gold!

1 Like

Same problem here Galaxy s22 Boost Mobile same Android models same Warcraft model update number as everyone else does anyone know when this is going to be fixed?

My email
mfarag9617@gmail.com

And also have the 30-day login bonus thing I paid for which I’m not going to get today or tomorrow it looks like hopefully I’ll be reimbursed for that My username is above adventure and it’s been doing this all day

1 Like

5 days and still nothing? How far Blizzard has fallen…

3 Likes

Sigh… I’m done throwing my money at this!!

5 Likes

Same problem, the game restart.

1 Like

Same issue. iPhone 14 latest iOS. Tried deleting and reinstalling app from App Store with no luck.

1 Like

This is day four for me of not being able to login and claim the daily rewards I paid for. Tried to reinstall to no avail.

2 Likes

Same, Android user I think we cn safely say its not an issue on our end. Like this all weekend.

1 Like

I did uninstall & install it again. Seems to work.

2 Likes

Were you using a guest account?

2 Likes

Same issue iPhone 15 pro
Latest software where I can.
No way to log in the game for more then 36 hours now

1 Like

Can we at least get a blue acknowledgment that this is actually an issue other than the one from 5 days ago…
And maybe a time estimate of when this will be fixed?

3 Likes

+1
Smartphone
Xiaomi 17 pro
Miui 13
8.5.0.102987.m8.5.42f0f4a805/8.5.0.103319.m8.5.8b5963de82

1 Like

Can only agree with other speakers, was able to play until this morning then suddenly endless loop after 45% loaded

1 Like

I’m experiencing similar issues, but it’s even worse on my end. I’m using an iPhone 11 Pro Max, fully updated to iOS 17.5.1, and ever since the Stormwind Raid event went live, I haven’t been able to log into the game at all. The app crashes immediately, even before I can do anything.

This has been going on for over a week now, and I’m completely locked out of the game. My guild hasn’t heard from me in all this time, and it’s incredibly frustrating. I’ve tried everything from restarting my phone to reinstalling the app, but nothing works. It’s really disappointing, especially since I was looking forward to participating in the raid and other events.

I feel like we are back on vanilla WoW servers with the constant crashing.

Season release not going well? This game is currently 100% useless garbage. Also thanks for the bad buggy poison quest which of course awards the most tickets for DMF. In all this garbage I still managed to spend $50 this week. I’m the dumbest person in the world to actually pay for garbage.

1 Like

Same issue. Same version.
iPhone 15 Pro 17.6.7