Crashing constantly and restarting

Would it help if I told you that you are not alone
:triumph:

How about an update? What is going on?

1 Like

Since yesterday morning, I can’t log in any more, and after many fade to black/blizzard logos the loading bar remains at 45%(even though it was at 100% just seconds before).

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Flip3
Everything updated to the fullest

A Blizzard team member on discord said the patch or “fix” should be out tomorrow. He did not specify a time.

1 Like

Same things happening to me, 2hours ago i played quest and now i cannot even open game.

1 Like

Really surprised to see this still be an issue almost one week later.

2 Likes

Not yet patched, visibily.

1 Like

Same problem, 3 days off. iPhone 13 Pro.

iPhone 12 Pro Max. Same loop issue. I tend to produce about 20% of my guild’s Arclight points each season…
My wife has the same issues as well.

Same as all the rest. I’ve been unable to access any part of the game for 2 days. I almost had enough to purchase my final dark moon fair item as well as missing the 2 of the daily tomb and 120 gold

Same issue:

Device Type: Smartphone
Device Model: IPhone 14 Pro
Device Operating System: IOS 17.6.1
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 8.5.0.102987/103319

Been going on for a few days now.

6 days ago??? Nothing new?

I finally decided to just delete the app and reinstall. I didn’t want to because I shouldn’t have to delete and reinstall an app when I want to play it. It worked though. STILL, I shouldn’t have to go through all this bs to make something work.

This is an awesome solution for those linked to battle.net. For those with guest accounts its still advisable to wait for a patch.

The update released today 8/28 did not correct the login looping issue.

3 Likes

It has been a week and still the same issue. Reading multiple forums and that still seems to be the case with a significant amount of others as well…. Can we get an update on the issue and when to expect resolution, or even how to fix it aside from uninstalling and re-installing that apparently has worked only for some. I can’t uninstall because I’m connected through steam / guest sign in account and if I were to log into Battle.net account in the past it just shows lvl 1 fresh account. Tried merging a while back so Battle.net would merge with Guest and have same data but as usual, that didn’t work either. The amount of issues I have faced trying to play this game is absurd. Please communicate to your customers as well as resolve these issues…

1 Like

[SOLUTION] :point_down:

Hi to all.
I solved this issue by reinstalling the game.
Just take care running first the bnet app, dont close the app, uninstall and reinstall using google play store. When finish reinstall, run the game via android (not google play).

This is because if you dont do it, maybe the game avoid you to link your bnet account with the game.

I did it and it works!

Endless load screen looping

Reinstall game, it is the fix!!

The update fixed my issues, i was on a guest account.