Who wants Reforged to be delayed?!

yeah many tournament of few guys playing the wc3 lol.
Google blizzard, pick e-sport GAMES and you DON’T SEE WARCRAFT III. even hearhstone is e-sport for blizzard.
You don’t have any idea of what are you talking my son.

Blizzard Esports isn’t the only Esports.

You said ‘warcraft iii is very e-sport and have tons of tournaments.’ and the truth is it does. Blizzard never made a Esports for DOTA custom map, but even DOTA Allstars originally was featured in WCG tournaments back in the day.

And once Reforged is finished, I’m sure Blizzard could bring back WC3 as an Esports if they choose to.

hahahah, go to sleep son, you need that for think better :wink:

You talking in Reforged forums. What game are you expecting here? SC2?

You are the troll :slight_smile:

im expected a reforged game, i’m not a nostalgic like you :slight_smile:

Just flag his posts. This guy is worth only spreading negativity by saying things like “WC3 sucks and no one likes WC3” etc. He’s devoid of any logical sense and when he can’t make an argument, he calls you “purist” or “go to sleep kid”. Pathetic.

1 Like

Good luck never having your expectations met then :slight_smile:

If that can make the game receive more polishment, will be good. I think the solution to the game is launch as Early Access, this format is possible to receive continuously modifications and updates. And that Game needs Match with the Graphics of The Culling Demo from Blizzcon2018. Will be pefect! Now the game lack the Reflections, Lighting, Shaders, Shadows, Realistic Trees, Ambient Occlusion, Ray Tracing, Realistic Grass, Realistic Terrain, Anti Aliasing, Colors, New UI, New Mini Map, Day and Night Reflections and other things. We hope the game back with that powerful and perfect graphics of The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018!

Im playing wc3 reforged not wc3 frozen throne my little son.

Don’t talk about that!! the purist people get mad because they think the warcraft iii frozen throne have a perfect maps and graphics!!! how you dare!

Can we just stop these crybaby posts? “we want this, we demand that, no gender changes…” It’s like kindergarden. Game already exists for 17 years, it’s only been getting a modern makeover, and all we get in these posts are either puristst who don’t want any changes or some who want everything to change.

1 Like

Im asking for what im buyed ‘’ Warcraft® III: Reforged™ is a complete reimagining of a real-time strategy classic ‘’

COMPLETE REIMAGINING, DO YOU HEAR THAT PURIST PPL ?

It doesn’t say ‘’ is a improve over the old engine because we love the purist potato-team’’ .

3 Likes

The game needs to be as it was presented and promised at Blizzcon2018. I loved how the game looked in The Culling demo

2 Likes

So where is the reimagined gameplay you are talking about?

Please show, my IQ is too low to see new gameplay anywhere.

1 Like

This is what happens when you make a marketing move and dumb people interpret everything they read to the extreme.

One of the first things the dev team said last year, was that both classic and reforged will be cross compatible and playable together through one single client. That’s a priority to them, to preserve the player base and also bring new people in with reforged. That means you cannot change how the game is fundamentally designed because it wouldn’t work both ways. I’m glad blizzard doesn’t listen to you, because you have no idea what you’re talking about. In fact im going to tell you for the last time, what you want: Warcraft IV (which is fine, I want a new warcraft RTS too) but you’re just completely delusional and have an unjustified anger in you.

5 Likes

You can’t lie in the marketing, you don’t even know how to marketing work.
I’m not glad the blizzard hear the purist people like you, that’s the reason of ALL of madness in the forum right now, you don’t even able to understand the point, warcraft IV include tons of new lore, im never talked about lore.
There is a stupid decision to make the game compatible, because the baby’s cry about his old game.

1 Like

I do think this would be a good change. The selection limit is dumb.

No.

This game clearly isn’t for you. There is the door.

Upkeep is a comeback mechanic because it means if your whole army gets wiped then you receive more income to build it back. Go play Starcraft 2.

This isn’t actually an option.

I do hope you are joking about all of this. By complete re-imagining Blizzard was speaking about the single player campaign including all of the models and artwork. They have already spoken on the subject multiple times regarding the fact that the game will be compatible with WC3 Classic as well as compatibility for WC3 Classic map to be ran on WC3 reforged and vise versa.

You can see HERE they had to upgrade and continue upgrading the old school client so that it could be used in conjunction with the new Warcraft III Reforged client in multiplayer / ladder games.

Modifying any base game functions such as upkeep, max unit selection, or etc would change the base game which would have one of two results:

1. Now WC3 Reforged players get an advantage over WC3 Classic Players
  2. They will modify the original WC3 Classic experience changing that game as well.

Both situations are not good situations to be in since they have already stated that their primary goal is not to make a new game, but create an updated experience with a Completely Re-imagined campaign, new models, and compatibility with WC3 Classic.

A bit run on, but I personally don’t enjoy the selection cap and how upkeep works and you don’t see me crying about changes needing to be made. These are the things that make the game how it is, how it functions, and the primary separating details between WC3 and SC2. So no… even though I don’t like the Upkeep and the selection cap limiting to 12 I also feel like it should not change. Because these are the things that make Warcraft 3 well… Warcraft 3.

4 Likes

Dude they also talk about Ray tracing and im not seeying a single potato-purist talking about that.
Im talking about graphics and gameplay ( i don’t like click in the same place 10 times because my orc don’t wanna move ), but you never said oh man you are right, they talk about ray tracing wich can improve a lot the shadow reflecion etc.
Also, the new UI wich the potato-purist doesn’t like is a part of the new game.
‘’ An Upgraded Experience

Challenge opponents with modern multiplayer matchmaking, search for custom game lobbies, and connect with friends through the Blizzard Battle net app. With updated UI and countless quality of life improvements, it’s never been easier to get into Warcraft III. ‘’

Basically you are describe a remastered not a remake, just check crash vandicoot or resident evil, these remake change the engine/or improve a lot the old one and that’s the reason for be a REMAKE.
A remake don’t include lore, just the same but better, nothing about campaign or wc3 classic compatibility.

1- They originally planned more changes to the campaign, and some changes that include melee like adding skins and new voices. However, graphics =/= gameplay. Gameplay is how the game plays, graphics is how the game looks. The gameplay was never going change

2- At 2019 Blizzcon we find out they are choosing to stick closer to Warcraft 3 original voices and campaign. They are not changing or adding lore in a big way. Campaign terrain is changing and we might see some cameo characters, but no changed voice acting or more Sylvanas/Jaina story like they originally planned in 2018.

3- User Interface is changing to support widescreen. Icons have all been updated too. There might be hotkey change support too. Overall the UI is still works the same, and will not be adding anything that is not also being pushed back into original WC3. These are not gameplay reimagining changes.

So yes, the graphics and campaign are still being reimagined, but just less than 2018 demo. No, gameplay was never planned to change. So it is a remake of campaign and graphics, remaster of voices and gameplay.

2 Likes