We have been scammed

Everyone is going to play the campaign they release as new. So it should be true to the story. There are people (possibly majority) who want an updated experience with the same underlying story.

So it should include all the story elements that were added in the Warcraft series in relation to the events around the Third War if we want it to be accurate and true.

Anything added in roc or tft should be in it.

But elements of Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne’s stories are out of date now. Some for a lot longer than others.

1 Like

And that’s where you’re wrong. They’re not out of date, in fact they’re just in time. Actually that’s the entire point of this game, to bring them back. Check out my petition.

Paid*

Secondly, might want to check some of your facts, not only is your spelling atrocious but your integrity and ability to reliably source information.

It’s great that you’ve cancelled your pre-order, I would hate for you to be on the same team as me in multiplayer. You seem like the sort of child who would go into a rage and throw a tantrum because another player doesn’t want to do what you want them to, toxic stupidity.

Some of them were within 2 years. Whether the details were big or small.

I think you’re missing the point. For a lot of players wow doesn’t matter. They’re warcraft and wc3 fans.

Warcraft fans includes World of Warcraft too, you know.

1 Like

Yes of course, but wc3 takes precedence in, you know, wc3 reforged.

I think Warcraft should take precedence in a Warcraft game.

1 Like

Agree to disagree then, to me warcraft means wc1-3. wow is different. And current wow is way different. Impossible to join it all together.

Well Blizzard has. It’s a series.

1 Like

I THINK the best option is refund the game and let them see we are not fools

No it’s not actually which is why there are inconsistencies. Wow is considered a spinoff.

This makes for an interesting read if that’s your perspective.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lore#Which_sources_are_canon_and_non-canon.3F

EDIT: Also this -

Warcraft is a franchise of video games, novels, and other media created by Blizzard Entertainment. The series is made up of five core games: Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness, Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, World of Warcraft, and Hearthstone. The first three of these core games are in the real-time strategy genre, where opposing players command virtual armies in battle against each other or a computer-controlled enemy. The fourth and best-selling title of the franchise is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), where players control their character and interact with each other in a virtual world. The most recent title is Hearthstone, a digital collectible card game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warcraft

If you want to play wow so badly it’s right there for you waiting.

What does that have to do with you not understanding Warcraft is a series?

My last comment to you; you do not understand the point or story of wc3. It’s not a series. It’s a spin-off game that made itself into it’s own series. Perhaps the reason you don’t understand this is because you never played wc2 or 3. Not sure, not does it really matter to me. I’m glad blizzard isn’t catering to you but I hope you still can enjoy wc3 reforged as it should be.
Yes warcraft itself is a loose universe with all of the games inside it. But there is no reason and I mean no reason to change wc3 on account of wow. If anything wow should be changed.

But I linked evidence otherwise.

Another Warcraft 3 fan? So do you or don’t you want a good Warcraft 3 related product? You’re all over the place.

1 Like