We’ve recently begun public testing of our next update to Warcraft III: Reforged – version 1.34.0.
This update focuses on: Clans, Player Reporting, and additional improvements. We will monitor the PTR closely, and we intend this patch to go live soon. We encourage all tester to provide feedback here in this forum.
Thank you very much for testing this patch with us!
–The Warcraft III Team
- Players can now create and join a Clan.
- The Clan option is accessible via the social tab.
- Members of Clans will have the following ranks:
- Tauren Chieftan
- Chieftains and Shamans will have the option to kick, promote or ban clan members.
- Clans will have their own unique Clan channel.
- Player Profiles now display your Clan, Rank, and Clan Tag.
- Players’ Clan tags are displayed in Social Menus and Chat.
- This update adds automated player reporting to the game.
- Players can now report others for: Language, BattleTag, Clan Name, Clan Tag, Clan Description, Clan Message of the Day, Clan Chat, Cheating, Game Name, Offensive Content, or Gameplay Sabotage.
- Added Join-by-Name functionality.
- Players can join games by typing in the game name in the text box at the bottom of the Custom Game list.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Matchmaking backend processing pipeline has been split up between AT and RT.
- Added an information screen that explains ranked play in-game.
- This can be accessed via the “I” icon in the Versus menu.
- Chat refreshes properly when switching accounts
- Improved right-click context menu consistency to support Report Players, Invite to Team, and Invite to Clan.
- Added a notification indicator on Social button when you receive a request.
- Various visual improvements to ranked badges.
- Various visual UI/UX improvements to the Leaderboard.