Hello Warcraft III: Reforged players,
We’ve recently begun public testing of our next update to Warcraft III: Reforged – version 1.33.0. This update focuses on three features: Ranked Play, Leaderboards, and Player Profiles. We expect to test the new version for 2-3 weeks to gather data, receive feedback from testers, and stress-test the new systems. Thank you very much for testing this patch with us!
–The Warcraft III Team
- Players may now choose between Ranked and Unranked Play.
- Seasons are now available.
- When a Season ends, the ladder will reset, and players will be able to see their history via their Profile and the Leaderboards.
- Your matchmaking rating (MMR) is unique for race, including Random.
- To be placed, players must play 5 placement matches per race.
- After playing a Ranked Match, you’ll be taken to a post-game screen which will display your MMR change and rankings.
- The available Ranks are:
- Players can now view their rank in the Leaderboard section, which can be accessed from the Versus screen.
- In the Leaderboard, you can filter by user-names, and sort between race and mode.
- You can now access your profile by right-clicking on the player icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Access other players’ profiles by right-clicking on their name and selecting “View Profile”.
- Numerous tuning and balance adjustments have been made to multiple campaign maps.