Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes

80% from comments in here are about “fix the game” , but they have no idea what exactly needs to be fixed lol. Sure, some randoms disconnects and such, but beside Ladders, which I agree, you guys keep crying for nothing, as the so called “fixes” you are talking about are not related to game-play.

No one in here can tell me more then 3 things they need to “fix”, which are : Ladders, Clans and Rankings.

Like this guys :

Performance ? Well … it runs good for me and many others. If you have problems, switch to Classic Graphics.

The desyncs - Debatable . I have none, but I heard some randoms having de-syncs here and there.

The “fugly and unfinished graphics” lol. This is a matter of tastes. Again, switch to Classic if you don’t like the new ones.

“…and so on”. And …what so on? Go on, tell exactly what you mean and what you expect. So beside de-sync which … again, depends on some factors, you have literally zero “issues”. I mean, yes you have…PERSONAL tastes issues with the game. Aka if you don’t like the graphics, that’s…personal, not “world wide” issue. If you have issues with performance, again, is personal, aka your computer/configuration sucks and not related to everyone.

C’mon guys! Is there someone who can give me REAL issues with the game? YES! Been reading over comments in here and I didn’t see any REAL issues, but many “oh … nothing new, dis game sucks”. What … “new” are you expecting?

You’re clearly not going to listen to anybody; there are a bevy of problems that many people have listed use your brain and go find them it’s not our job to provide them for you.

3 Likes

I would like them to return custom campaigns to the game. I would like them to add the campaign hero skins to melee games like they said they would in the little race art articles they released very shortly before the game came out. I would like them to go back on their “we changed out minds” and give us the better zoomed in starcraft 2 style dialogue cutscenes that they originally said we were getting and were featured in the culling demo.

I’d also like to have skin unlocks akin to starcraft 2 where I can change my whole army. satyrs for night elves, blood/high elves for humans, red or brown orcs for the horde. Stuff like that. Not exactly part of the “fix the game” thing but just something else I’d like to see added in.

1 Like

Lol not matchmaking by countries.
When u start game, you select “Americas, europe, asia”. However, the way it is right now, you will get matched with players from anywhere around the world, causing you to have 600+ ping if ur far enough from the selected server.
People who select Americas is matched with who selected europe or who selected asia.

Exactly what I said in my post, lol. Everyone keeps saying the same thing : Read others reply’s. And I’m like , which comments? This? :

Or maybe this? Which basically is asking for what I said in my original post ?

Ok, let’s keep going …

(What?)

Anyway, see a …pattern in here? “Fix the game”, yet…beside Ladders, Clans, Ranking, there is literally nothing else to “Fix” which is game-related.

So, unless you or anyone else can come up with a list ( decent one ) for things which needs to be fixed, all you guys are doing is cry for no reason. No plausible reason that is. Game is the same as W3 Classic, minus ( yet ) the above features, Clans, Ladders and Rankings.

Don’t tell me about “Single player custom campaigns”, just don’t.

1 Like

Laggy as duck
Crash in game
No mmr, no balance team
No ladder
No hotkey option
tic tac tic tac…

4 Likes

I’m not even going to address your trolling.

4 Likes

Trolling? Repeat after me : Beside Clans, Ladders and Rankings there is nothing wrong with the game. Not game-breaking that is. Sure, some fluff’s and stuff can be added, but nothing serious.

Laggy, not for me and many.
Crash, not for me and many. Crashes happened a lot in Classic too, especially in UMS maps.
No mmr, no balance team. As I said, Clans, Rankings and Ladder is what is missing in this game.
No hotkey option. What ? You sure? You need to check your facts again…lol.

Tic tac…tic tac? Like, are there more “problems”? Bring them on …

Ladder? No
Profiles/stats? No, sorry!
Lagless menu? No, again, sorry…
Footprint? yes or course we work very hard at Blizzard.

Pathetic!

7 Likes

I was not crying for no reason, I was stating a fact. It is not the developers fault that the game was released in this state, they are doing the best they can in a crappy situation. It was activision management that rushed the game out before it was close to being ready. I have been playing the original warcraft 3 since launch back in the day so I was making a joke about the state of reforged. To be honest, reforged worked perfectly for me at launch, now it runs so bad that I dont even want to play it half the time.

False, come now, it’s time to give credit where credit is due.

What do you mean? There’s tons of stuff, and I’m not even just talking about the Blizzcon 2018 stuff. They just keep lying and lying and lying and lying and LYING. And you all just FORGET. Where’s the hero options we were promised?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/i-think-the-reforged-team-wanted-this-game-to-fail/24230/4

I think this game died before it was even released. At least, development wise. Once they got the $$$$ from everyone’s preorders, they were set. Anyway, go enjoy your footprints.

5 Likes

Cry for no reasons? Has Blizzard seen my post that has been posted 3 times already and still doing nothing?

Next time, do some research before you bashing other people. You of all things just ladder this, clan that, ranking there. I don’t want any of that, I want a stable game so that I can focus on map-making. Have you contribute anything other than “quoting people for no reasons”?

7 Likes

lmao blizzard is useless

The responsible of dev team and who gaves them the resources are literally out of touch, a shame an incompetents.

Ridiculous team of profesionals and company who can not control their product.

Jay Patel ( ¿? what is ur work?), Matthew Morris (wtf?), Robert Bridenbecker (you can watch ur own reflection in the mirror?) , Pete Stilwell (If I were you I would be depressed), Brian Sousa ( plz, leave the team, because or you did not care or you had to resign because work conditions), Dave Berggren ( same as Pete, but mad ).

Do not know who is in charge for battle.net but Greg Canessa would be shocked.

J. Allen Brack PLZ LEAVE THE COMPANY.

Kind regards <3

9 Likes

I never post in forums. Just randomly decided to check if Reforged was worth purchasing yet (got a refund after launch). Guess not. I’ll check back in another 6 months. Owned the original since 2002 and wish I had played it a bit more before the launch of this wreck. Oh well… nothing great lasts forever, I suppose.

14 Likes

Thx for the update

Sooooo… what are you guys doing…?

MAPHACK AGAIN IS LEGAL. THOSE CHEATERS BYPASSING YOUR SCRIPT SO NOTHINGS HAPPENS TO THEME. THEY RUINE OUR GAME AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHINGS ABOUT IT SINCE YEARS…

Bnet is unplayable!

1 Like

@sugu I’m not asking you to solve anything, please oxygenate your brain before going off lol I am talking to Blizzard employees, not to you m0r0n.

Still no ladder? Hilarious, just uninstall and quit. Screw Blizzard and their high priority Project. 100percent fail.

7 Likes

Months have passed and still so many things do not work, so much content was taken and not given back - like the custom campaigns. And worst of all there is absolutely no communication between devs and community, we have no idea what is going on with this game and if Blizzard even plans to make it right. I really hoped the game will receive support from the company after initial release with all that talking about love for the classic and legacy blah blah… Now I am just tired and disappointed

5 Likes