Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes

I guess all races need a nerf except elf, let me guess, you only play elf :slight_smile:

1 Like

i still cant play bnet due to lags,freezs,discs,stuttering right after this goody for trolls patch.

1 Like

I just saw the deep dive to warcraft 3 reforged from blizzcon 2019. Had to laugh when Pete said how impressed he is from ā€œhow fast the developers moveā€ and how he thinks to always to be behind because ā€œthey are doing so muchā€. Itā€™s really a huge mystery how these super productive developers turned into a three legged turtle.

4 Likes

Hello patch, where are you?

1 Like

I essentially feel forced to spend around $1400 dollar on a new computer, just to be able to keep playing classic Warcraft 3. Apparently a core i7/8GB/Geforce GTX 860M (2GB) is not enough nowadays to play a 17 year old game. While it is well above minimum system requirements (for Reforged which Iā€™m not even playing!) and even my old system used to play it fluently.
Playing with screen tearing and FPS 30-50 during fights on low graphics settings.

The FPS was a bit better in previous patches but has been getting worse since latest patch. Since release of Reforged the FPS has never reached the 150-200 FPS I always had on the old client on high graphics settings.

The game is basically unplayable for me now.

7 Likes

Ya blizz sure did screw with people on this, I donā€™t even remember if SC Remaster was even close to this. This is Unacceptable their ā€œHigh Standardā€ must just be words cause this is worst than any game I have bought since WCII and the original Starcraft (prior to remastered). I mean is there another game that is worst than this besides Fallout 76??

4 Likes

Where do you wish to reach by keep ignoring us ??
What is the Target here ? to make us all abandon your Game ??

Unfortunately You keep give us false hope

4 Likes

Any patch today?

Matchmaking by region? Do you want kill the game? so many countries cant play because dont have players in their region

1 Like

Incompetence and Inexperience. They wonā€™t add ladder because they donā€™t know how and donā€™t care to hire someone who does. Iā€™ll never pay them a dime again for making the classic game unplayable and forcing you into this garbage

8 Likes

Now the game is lagging like mad. Cannot play as everyone else is saying.

2 Likes

and still no fix lolā€¦more than week we are not able to play bnet

I have way over 200 ping in the last few days, obviously hard to play, if not unplayable.

1 Like

This is getting pretty ridiculous at this point blizz. Its one thing to release a game in a half baked state. Its another thing entirely to just sit aroun idly while you lose your most loyal fan base.

9 Likes

@kaivax hello there,

We need the fixes and developments asap, and more patches every week!

Thanks!

1 Like

I like this game a lot as well,theā€™s graphics look incredible,before this was made i was scared of the mortar teamsā€¦their mouth-movingā€¦was suspicious.Also the computers are a bit bugged.I went to their base and the heros wouldnt engage me,they kinda just moved around like their homes werenā€™tin peril,anyway i hope that they get a bitā€¦smarter.BTW Iā€™m absolutely loving the game,and think the graphics are great thank you so much everyone who worked upon this game

Iā€™m so happy as well

1 Like

Lets Play W3. oh campaign is same with Classic so nvm lets play Multiplayer . oh no ladder. then lets play a costum game . oh Desync desync and more desync.
Exit

10 Likes

" we sorry you did not get the experience you wanted"

8 Likes

It is also impossible to ā€˜loadā€™ a ā€˜savedā€™ single player custom game from the main menu.
You would have to create and start a new custom game on whatever map. Then from within the game you can load up your saved game.