Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes - 1.32.7

6 Month without Profiles, Clans and Ladder - I am not even disappointed. I lost hope loooooooooooonnnng time ago. Who cares what your customers want anyway? You?

7 Likes

will we see ladder this year?

LADDER!!! CLANS!!! LADDER!!! Can we hear it?
LADDER!!! CLANS!!! LADDER!!!

1 Like

Custom campaigns :cry: :sob:

1 Like

dont give blizzard 1 cent for this scam

4 Likes

Where are some more footprints?
Idk I really like footprints, especially when they’re made by Blizzard.
Can we buy some footprint skins for Reforged? Does someone know when this will be announced? I would buy some Reforged footprint skins, I think they’re pretty hot and awesome.

2 Likes

Still no custom campaigns. Still no proper offline mode. Still DRM’d to high hell.

Not worth the money. Fix those, and never do that crap again, and you’ll have regained a customer Blizz.

2 Likes

This update broke support for local files, with this i lost my last way to restore original dubbing. Registry folder for Warcraft III is missing which is likely the reason. Restore this as soon as possible.
Maybe it would be better go back to 1.31.1 and retrofit it with all actual improvements(which are quite few in RF - namely renderer, format support for newer MDX and couple other minor things like inviting friends to games directly or balance changes) and call it 1.33. Relegate RF to side “early access” build and work towards adding in HD mode as just a setting in classic wc3. That way we will have fully featured wc3, and you could focus on actual problems like desyncs to be sorted out

For Windows:

Download this and run it to fix the problem: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjKrdUvE60XngWbIuWQcDhYewXml?e=M04nlZ
It adds the registry entry “Allow Local Files” and sets its value to 1.

You can also add it manually of course, just open “regedit.exe”, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III, create a “DWORD-value (32-bit)”, call it “Allow Local Files” and set its value to 1.

//If the key “Warcraft III” doesn’t exist, then just create it

MAC tutorial: W3Champions 1.32.7 fix for MAC - YouTube

Linux tutorial: https://www.reddit.com/r/WC3/comments/hs6p7f/w3champions_lutris_and_the_registry/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

2 Likes

Frankly I’d rather somebody just ported the new graphics back to 1.30.4 but that’s not liable to happen because it’d be considered piracy. …Plus, thinking about it more, that’d make certain maps I want to create look VERY weird considering I’d be using custom unit models based on Warcraft 1 that were made using Classic Warcraft 3’s poly count.

Instead, I’d very much like to see people make Classic Warcraft 3 versions of the new doodads from Reforged like the Orgrimmar/Stratholme gates, the chapel, etc. so I can use those in Classic Warcraft 3.

1 Like

Hey, I think your intern is struggling. Can you please pull everyone from the HotS and SC2 teams to assist him/her?

Joking aside, it would be nice if communication with the community was ramped up to let us know the status of the features supposedly being worked on (ladder, clans, profiles). I know it’s been requested multiple times, but please ingrain it into your director’s head. It feels like we’ve been abandoned in the fog of war, and all we can do is make assumptions of where this IP is headed.

I know I’d be considerably less peeved if a blue was upfront about the current state of the game and was more involved with the community. Your current communication framework isn’t professional. Having a general post once in a while that casually mentions planned features to be released whenever they’re ready and that someone is supposedly reading all of our posts feels like a slap in the face.

There are developers with much less resources than Blizzard Activision; yet they are able to take the time to provide a simple roadmap with estimated dates of completion; and if they foresee an issue or run into problems, they let their fans briefly know what’s going on and they update the roadmap accordingly.

You know what needs to be done. You’ve already stated your priorities. Stick to them and provide us with ETAs please.

2 Likes

Hello blizzard boys.

I dont wanna hate but rather ask a question: When do you believe you gonna release the laddersystem and profiles ?
I mean, since the announcement of Reforged and now, it has been far far over two years, thats a pretty long time, so I think its time to make a statement about that, also because you also said, you want to get better communication with all of us.
So what is the expected time for the ladder ? Like in the best and worst case scenario ? Like 2 months, 4 months, 6 months or a year ?

Clearance and transparance is by far the better way than silence. Just saying.

Man, looks like we got alot done on the game in 6 months.

I have a really serious problem. I came into the game yesterday after the patch arrived. The menu freezes and I have to wait 1 minute. Will the developer team contact us about this? I entered the game, clicked to play in story mode and the menu freezes. I tried another menu, it freezes again. How does this update?

Quenchin will probably fix the entire game for us and pad will probably create profiles and in game features before blizzard fixes the last footprints

Quenchin mod still works! I just had to turn it off and then turn it on again : )

(I actually decided to buy the game only because of this mod) x)

Yea that’s the reason I bought aswell. Since blizzard doenst care we still have a few ppl who do still. Without them this game would be dead already

We sure could use Ladder rankings, and the Clans back, just like with the Classic. And have Tournament icons again… These are what we really need also…

An other worthless patch.
Can we have a ladder before 2025 ? it’s not like we paid for the game.

2 Likes

Nerf MK clap dmg or cd more nerf idk but this too nerfed.
So now undead: nerf acolyte remove 1 armor to 0 and attack from 9-10 to 7-8 that units or workers at acolye guys from Blizzard or what is this? nerf acolyte. Look it how acolyte can easy kill in 1 vs 1 archer lol! Worker kill unit wtf this is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H6v4YV8zeY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqLkKKZYjT0&list=PL72mFHQ9oosvQ3iU-SsPWt7SAJVV3lAb7&index=4
So also nerf DL damage by carrion swarm and range on carrion swarm, nerf range on coil at dk also range Dread Lord on carrion swarm and Lich on nova also nerf nova because this hero have so many spells nerf damage or slow at this hero and frost armor: Armor3/5/7 this so huge guys for 1 hero because every game all races plays vs 3 undead heroes so for what for undead army? Also nerf Crypt Lord thx for clown fiesta after 1.32 patch when u nerf CL so go nerf this joke. Also nerf speed by gargs or nerf this unit because all races cant overtake they with air army. So also nerf Necromancer and nerf Ice tower zikkurat and necropolis and remove armor for zikkurats and gold cost for necropolis from 225 to 260.
So now about orc needed more nerf stomp because 1s cd was no good needed more nerf cd and damage. Also u guys back for gold cost for NE talons so needed also back fortified on t3 because elf players cant all yet used talons vs orc. And i just dont understand for what was that nerf guys : Devour can target Mountain Giants without Resistant Skin. Because all elf platers 1) grade Resistant Skin 2) massed Mountain Giants, so i think needed delete this for Kodo beast.
Please guys from the balance team do this I just want the game to be balanced and everyone was on equal terms.