Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes - 1.32.7

Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes
Version 1.32.7
July 7, 2020

Campaign

• The score screen for campaign missions now accurately displays time elapsed during that mission.

Custom Games

• Fixed an issue that was causing default loading screen text to display on custom loading screens.
  • Fixed an issue in the user interface during Custom Games creation that caused the IME indicator to not display.

Gameplay

• Fixed a desync that occurred when a player in Classic mode and a player in Reforged mode were in a game with a unit that is both bloodlusted and hexed or polymorphed.
  • Fixed an issue where Anasterian Sunstrider would sometimes use Death Knight Arthas’s model in Reforged mode.

Versus

• Frost Wyrm illusion auto attacks no longer apply the frost breath passive.
    • Developers’ notes: Having illusions apply a slowing effect on auto attack was unintentionally added recently. This fix shouldn’t have much effect on balance overall.

User Interface

• Music on the score screen now only plays once.
8 Likes

Just leave WC3 alone please. We don’t need your useless updates that breaks the only good thing about Reforged, a Pad’s ladder.

84 Likes

This is a joke. Again… :frowning: It’s still like we have an alpha version of the game.

41 Likes

ladder. say it with me blizzard. LADDER. this is honestly disgusting at this point. it is july 7th.

38 Likes

6 months in and we can’t even get our features back. Just a complete sham. They charged 30 dollars for this… Holy crap

33 Likes

Someone flagged my post but thank you because at least they have to read it then you’re just helping my cause :smiley:

3 Likes

Its just getting worse again with these patches, screw your music only plays once.

4 Likes

When I open the game I don’t have the feel I play Warcraft III.
This needs to happen ASAP!!!

MENU CUSTOMISATION

• I believe that the menu lacks the feel of the original Reign of Chaos. The Infernal Meteors need to re-appear in the menu screen, at least when, during the campaign, the Legion arrives. It will give a sense that the world has changed.
  • I also believe that the Icecrown background menu needs to appear when Arthas becomes the Lich King.
  • Then we must have the possibility to choose which menu background we want, like in Starcraft II.

MAP PREVIEW

• Map preview resolution is very low. It needs to be on a higher resolution. There are maps that show the creeps but having the map preview in such a low res, it is hard to see what’s what + they must be in keeping with the Reforged upgraded credo.

P.S. I MISS MY ICECROWN MENU BACKGROUND, I MISS THE INFERNAL METEORS!!! :frowning:

24 Likes

After the update, W3Champions no longer works for me. Anyone else having this problem?

8 Likes

I wonder if ur performing some sort of Youtube Prank here once again. Is that patch a delayed april fools joke? What has your company become? This is a damn joke guys fix the game or bring TFT back, 20 year old game was better than this trash!

19 Likes

LADDER
PROFILES
IMPROVED GRAPHICS
BETTER UI
FIX LAGS AND SPIKES

There is your list if i missed any go ahead and add but for the love of god please fix this… like bro this came out so long ago…

24 Likes

Stop doing these useless updates unless they are of relevancy like - custom campaigns,ladder,clans,etc
You’re just bugging our current community created ladders and profiles with your useless crap.

23 Likes

W3C is broken, Blizzard please acquire that developer for 5 million dollars he is worth 20 software engineers currently working for you.

12 Likes

How in the WORLD did you not IMPLEMENT A LADDER SYSTEM YET? Even in your latest PR post 1-2 months ago, you specifically stated that Ladder would be upcoming. How can it take you THIS LONG, and STILL not deliver, and not even address it? Absolutely unreal. WE NEED ONE UNIFIED LADDER.

12 Likes

I found hidden patchnotes:
Cryptlord:
Beetles now expire after 45seconds.
Impale now costs 120 mana.
Ziggurat armor changed back to 3.
Frost armor now can be stolen with spellbreakers.
Deathcoiling an archmage gives you a 50% chance your Deathknight could implode on the spot.

15 Likes

This comment is stupid - of course it is nice that they’re still fixing issues and improve gameplay!

Knock knock.

Who’s there?

The War3 Reforged dev team.

The War3 Reforged dev team who?

silence

12 Likes

It’s nice to see a decent amount of quality changes a month after the last patch. I was starting to lose hope, but seeing these changes is truly amazing.
I can see that the devs have their priorities straight and focus on the important stuff, like music playing only 1-ce on the score screen, rather than implementing features that are highly demanded by the player base, and were present before Reforged got released.
Why would they even think about implementing features, that were falsely advertised? The game is already released, so they can just stop working on it all together. They are really doing us a fan service by giving us any patches at all! Who would want a working game anyways?

11 Likes

so how about them cinematics lol

4 Likes